The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
GoodAfternoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang Tarma 2016

once had a tarma with 2 Street girls. It was rather early in the afternoon and it was only the 2 of them at that area. One was pretty looking a with irresistible figure (to me) but the other was not really my type. I guess they are friends as they were talking with each other.

After hesitating for awhile i finally muster the courage to approach the pretty looking one, not intending for a tarma initially. But her friend, was faster, she engaged me before i could engage my target.

I then signal that i was interested in the prettier girl instead and her face showed much disappointment and got a little awkward. Feeling abit bad her, i then thought, why not and asked them to quote me a good price for both of them.

It turn out to be not to bad an experience, as i got the not so pretty girl to do the hard work below where she tug, suck and rode, while the pretty one to be at the top, where i enjoyed her Boobs and tits through the whole session. Overall it was a good session.

But word of caution to Bros, Street girls are not as safe as house girls, so be particular with protection.
Old 28-06-2016, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Geylang Tarma 2016

Although I am frequent customer of 1654a, I did not know this house has 3 pairs of tarma combination: Yingying and emily, Yangyang and qiqi, xiaoxin and linglong...

unfortunately, all lost one partner in the 3 pair of tarma - Yingying, Yangyang and linglong have returned home...

so the remaining emily, qiqi and xiaoxin can pair with who now?? anyone can enlighten? many thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cayxiv View Post
Yingying and emily, Yangyang and qiqi (1654a) xiao yanzi and xue er/vivi (1649) Little Apple and Diana (2831)

The best one ive tried is Little Apple and Xiao Ai but Xiao Ai has left our shores....

Any other bros have good recommendations?? The above combinations are good because they are good friends with each other and they do not require the using of wet tissue to wipe in between switching of bj roles =)
Old 07-07-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKLW80 View Post
Although I am frequent customer of 1654a, I did not know this house has 3 pairs of tarma combination: Yingying and emily, Yangyang and qiqi, xiaoxin and linglong...

unfortunately, all lost one partner in the 3 pair of tarma - Yingying, Yangyang and linglong have returned home...

so the remaining emily, qiqi and xiaoxin can pair with who now?? anyone can enlighten? many thanks!
wah sian. its so hard to find a pair of chopsticks
Old 07-07-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Tarma... I have tried quite a few.. With PRC, Thai, Europeans and Singaporean. Only once with Singaporean where both seem to be good friends and they bbbj me alternately without using wet tissue.. too bad one is 'a little' plump.. So when come to fj, i choose the prettier one. Then after cumming, we try again and my bro cant stand up as i thought of doing the plump one. But overall they have good chemistry.

For tarma, chemistry is most important. If two gals hate each others then no point tarma.. Tried Thai gal in the house before and end up only fj one gal. The other gal stand aside and watch and act like a demure gal, very scare and shy..

European tried in Germany FKKs. Quite good experience, just that i dun have much money to add on to them for lesbian act.. so end up not so good but good enough..

PRC tried quite a few combi.. all should be gone already.. so time to try again.. wanted to try Jap tarma, but the soapland one gal already 60,000 yen.. If rich enough, maybe can try..
Old 09-07-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bluegender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ling long which hse?
Old 10-07-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegender View Post
Ling long which hse?
1654A.

But I think she has already left our shores...
Old 10-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bluegender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
1654A.

But I think she has already left our shores...
Ohhh...
Thx but sad to hear
Old 13-07-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Tarma... I have tried quite a few.. With PRC, Thai, Europeans and Singaporean. Only once with Singaporean where both seem to be good friends and they bbbj me alternately without using wet tissue.. too bad one is 'a little' plump.. So when come to fj, i choose the prettier one. Then after cumming, we try again and my bro cant stand up as i thought of doing the plump one. But overall they have good chemistry.

For tarma, chemistry is most important. If two gals hate each others then no point tarma.. Tried Thai gal in the house before and end up only fj one gal. The other gal stand aside and watch and act like a demure gal, very scare and shy..

European tried in Germany FKKs. Quite good experience, just that i dun have much money to add on to them for lesbian act.. so end up not so good but good enough..

PRC tried quite a few combi.. all should be gone already.. so time to try again.. wanted to try Jap tarma, but the soapland one gal already 60,000 yen.. If rich enough, maybe can try..
u very experienced. haha i just wanna try my first tarma in geylang.. lol
Old 13-07-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cayxiv is Cool - loads of Potential

Well what I do is when I call one girl, I always ask if she got any good friends in the house and most of the time they will automatically ask if u want a threesome. I think Emily can work with qiqi though I haven't tried this combi...
Old 14-07-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well what I do is when I call one girl, I always ask if she got any good friends in the house and most of the time they will automatically ask if u want a threesome. I think Emily can work with qiqi though I haven't tried this combi...
good idea.
but i suay, asked this thai girl before she said she dont have close friends... hahaha
Old 02-08-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Bro,

I think Xiao Lee has went back already.. Couldn't try it today.. Tried Bao Er plus Ping Ping..

Bao Er told me she can work with ping ping when I ask her abt tarma the other time. So today finally tried. Overall not so bad.. Did cow gal with both gal and finish off in doggy with ping ping. But I feel doing Bao Er alone seems to be better.. I guess that's when she will use her pussy to play with your bro..

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn123456 View Post
As I like ytl service, I've tried Xiao Lee and bao er from 0819..
Xiao Lee have got beautiful face and bao er is my regular with good service . Very shiok.. however now cannot liao as bao er gave me special service and want me to promise her not to call others already... bros can try if like ytl service. . Imagine two girls servicing you in the inflatable mattress. . Remind to request one will pussy sitting on you face( lick) and another doing bbbj for you.. cheers
Old 29-10-2016, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cayxiv is Cool - loads of Potential

Finally came across another good comando tarma pairing! Nana and Yaya from 1608 completes the duo. Nana is slim and tall with slim long legs whereas Yaya is curvier with large boobs. The highlight of the action is their high level of teamwork - they are fine to blow together, in a way almost fighting for the prized cock without the need of the downing effect of wiping using wet tissue. To complete the ritual, they allow COF provided bros avoid cumming on their eyes and hair. Left the place like a happy boy who found a toy he lost.
Old 31-10-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Quote:
Finally came across another good comando tarma pairing! Nana and Yaya from 1608 completes the duo. Nana is slim and tall with slim long legs whereas Yaya is curvier with large boobs. The highlight of the action is their high level of teamwork - they are fine to blow together, in a way almost fighting for the prized cock without the need of the downing effect of wiping using wet tissue. To complete the ritual, they allow COF provided bros avoid cumming on their eyes and hair. Left the place like a happy boy who found a toy he lost.
Thanks bro.
Any other bro have recommendation of good team work?
I tried a few tarma, but I feel is just fucking 2 separate wl in a same room for an hour. No chemistry or feel enjoy more.
Old 06-11-2016, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kelvin06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros.. any of the houses accept MMF??
Old 06-11-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Switching means changing condom

My little bro feel asleep after switching .

So no to tarma , rather use the money for 2 seperate aession
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1