The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2011, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng
L18h40

seems like no thread for this house so start one first. yesterday i when came out of H38 i happen to take a glance inside l18h40 and saw one G17. looks very syt and slim. but because i just had my session cannot so fast go for another round(i not enough bullets). will bonk her for my next trip then post fr. anyone tried her before?
Old 08-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L18h40

okt said they have 3 new girls after March 20 coming.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xtechkkh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseng View Post
seems like no thread for this house so start one first. yesterday i when came out of H38 i happen to take a glance inside l18h40 and saw one G17. looks very syt and slim. but because i just had my session cannot so fast go for another round(i not enough bullets). will bonk her for my next trip then post fr. anyone tried her before?
Went to that hse too on Friday. Did not see any SYT, so went next H40, Took a petite Thai G18 . KNN. Fucking regretted. Okt said service good, so book her and Knn, service my cock!!! Straight in room SOP. no catbath, no frenching, no juice.. All she did was making that fucking sound, even haven't finger her, sound come already. Fucking fake.. Then she ride me for a while then said tired, ask me do missionary. Chee Bai. no mood liao, so decided to bonk her doggie, until erupt. SEE BEH TU LAN. Instead of her doing the hard work for me to enjoy, I got to bonk hard to release. Finish liao, wash up and go! didn't even ask her fucking name. Told OKT lousy aervic. he kept quiet!!!
remember G18 Thai L18h40.. No No !! even okt say good. Save the $80!! Go somewhere else !!
Old 28-10-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 21
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute

any other feedbacks from bros who have been to this house?
Old 05-11-2011, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
roadsaints deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtechkkh View Post
Went to that hse too on Friday. Did not see any SYT, so went next H40, Took a petite Thai G18 . KNN. Fucking regretted. Okt said service good, so book her and Knn, service my cock!!! Straight in room SOP. no catbath, no frenching, no juice.. All she did was making that fucking sound, even haven't finger her, sound come already. Fucking fake.. Then she ride me for a while then said tired, ask me do missionary. Chee Bai. no mood liao, so decided to bonk her doggie, until erupt. SEE BEH TU LAN. Instead of her doing the hard work for me to enjoy, I got to bonk hard to release. Finish liao, wash up and go! didn't even ask her fucking name. Told OKT lousy aervic. he kept quiet!!!
remember G18 Thai L18h40.. No No !! even okt say good. Save the $80!! Go somewhere else !!
Hmmm... I tried G18 before. Big tits fake one right bro? For me service was not too bad but u are damn right. Fucking lazy... Only go on top for less than 5 mins after that I had to do all the work. Bath also kena bath alone. Sigh... Wasted. If not for the big boobies I also won't call her.
Old 28-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 13
TeiNehNeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTeiNehNeh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Would like to share my virgin FR cum trip for this thread
Went straight to L18H54 due to the jap outlook, always been a fetish to bonk JAV gals. Saw 3 prc(s) but not really my type so walked down to H40, being on a single mission + scared kena caught by the women PI who would post fotos online(rumours, dunno true anot, juz play safe). Prior to this i did glance thru inside for a peek-a-boo, looks not bad so juz cheong in
Afew of the gals are quite pretty, though heavy makeup but really fair and have nice complexion. Decide on try Gal no. 6 due to her sweet smile and kawaii look, bust look yummy as well..
She got her own designation room, cos haf soft toy and few of her fotos there, like visiting gf place. [read: my virgin visit to fishtank mah]
All in all, quite hardworking but she juz did HJ for me( i paid 80 bucks) throughout the session. Is this the normal rate or is there a "FJ rate" for this kinda joint? But she's nice and we had a good time chitchatting n share jokes along the way. On my way out, saw a queue forming outside and left only 1 gal inside the cubicle. i rem there are at least 5 gals when it was my turn. it's that hot sia~
Old 28-11-2011, 10:03 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 0
Panic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of light

you can get full service FJ for 80 bucks. But the girl should be quite happy.
Old 27-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Doesn't seems to have any FR for this house?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 25-10-2012, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
happyable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i just reached home fro there. it was my first time visiting it.
because my friend took a liking to number 5 in L18 40 which he say was one of the most fantastic he ever had. while i was suppose to wait for NO.10.

in the end i gave up the waiting and go for number 3 instead as her looks is around 7/10 from afar. not bad . and the boobs is quite big.

there, my worse experience started.

she doest allow me to touch her b4 bath. even her boobs. doest allow me to undress her. well its ok..

into the bathroom. taking a close looks, her make up is at least 5 cm thick. face quite fking cui. maybe 3.5-4/10

part1
Old 25-10-2012, 03:12 AM
Samster

and SHE IS NOT SLIM AT ALL. THAT FREAKING DRESS COVER HER BODY.
from this i know that next time find those revealing one. DONT EVER LOOK AT THOSE WEARING BAGGY Dress. BOOBS is not soft, most probably FAKE.

she tried to kiss me. which i try to siam. never gonna kiss a ugly girl.

after bathing finish. i came out of the bathroom. she pass me a tower to clean myself up. I WAS DRIPPING WET when she pushes me into the aircon room to clean myself, i was shivering then. well after that she lean close and try to kiss me. which i siam-ed as she is too turn off.

i procceed to touch her pussy, while she keep pushing me away. and say cannot. WTH ? I ASK HER WHY CANNOT? then later she tell me can. but still keep pushing it away... TOTAL turn off.

part 2
Old 25-10-2012, 03:13 AM
Samster

so i just ask her massage all the way. DONT EVEN bother to touch my dick or anything ( to think that i still shave for them. ) FK UP.

she keeep telling me stories of things i am not interested. and tell me she knows how to massage. ( at one feel , any guy will know if she knows how to do it or not. ) the technic is wrong, the strength is insufficient.

I DONT EVEN BOTHER ASKING HER NAME. just msging my friend who was fking number 5 weather if he is done.

i went in 10 mins later and exit 10 mins earlier.

part 3
Old 25-10-2012, 03:13 AM
Samster

IF YOU GUYS WANNNA GO L18 40. PLS TRY NUMBER 5. MY friend say she FKING Chio even close up view and the boobs are excellent. Excellent service as well.

PLS DONT PICK NUMBER 3. I am DAMN PISS WITH HER FOR SUCH FKING SHYT ATTITUDE AND SERVICE. dont fall for her trap. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME. ORDER ONCES AND FEEDBACK HERE. U WILL SEE HOW FAT SHE IS.

online FL are still better.

saving up for karina/iris. at least it will ensure a better experience.

part 4
Old 25-10-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

sorry to hear your bad experience, brother
but thanks for your recommendation of G5
by the way, i once heard from G10 that she is leaving this month, is it true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyable View Post
IF YOU GUYS WANNNA GO L18 40. PLS TRY

part 4
Old 25-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 12
TonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, I'm bro happyable's friend that was with G5 when he had a terrible experience with his girl. G5 is really good I promise. When I first stepped into GL half a year ago, she was my first girl I've had. Couldn't find her again because I was a newbie back then, can't recognize the houses. Finally found her again and I felt really happy. A big plus point is that she remembers me after so long! Her looks is 8.5/10 to me because she resembles a girl I had a crush on 2 years back. Her service is excellent. FJ was very accommodating, massage was not bad, attitude was excellent. Definitely worth the $80. Already asked her about the over night rates. Would definitely RTF or even stay over night!
Old 25-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

what's the rate of overnight for that house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStarkMK8 View Post
Hi guys, I'm bro happyable's friend that was with G5 when he had a terrible experience with his girl. G5 is really good I promise. When I first stepped into GL half a year ago, she was my first girl I've had. Couldn't find her again because I was a newbie back then, can't recognize the houses. Finally found her again and I felt really happy. A big plus point is that she remembers me after so long! Her looks is 8.5/10 to me because she resembles a girl I had a crush on 2 years back. Her service is excellent. FJ was very accommodating, massage was not bad, attitude was excellent. Definitely worth the $80. Already asked her about the over night rates. Would definitely RTF or even stay over night!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1