The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2010, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 20 House 36 new opening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Did_It View Post
GFE was definitely there for Gal 99... No restrictions to touching / sucking of boobs / fingering.... So expect to be back there more often for me...
With their new "hi tech" concept, I forsee this joint be in great demand. Hope the OKT dont be so cheow ou.

When power back, will up u dude. Just luv to read FRs on Boob Massages.

Thank you
Old 12-01-2010, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
moneyred is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmolutionX View Post
actually is shift from hse 56.. Try n18. Busty. Bbbj skill.. 1 word to say BEST. But gotta see race...
First time trying Thai girl, Gal 18, very hard to communicate. She speaks some chinese and very little english. Yes she is busty and very petite for a gal with big boobs. She herself admit the boobs are not real though. I didn't really enjoy the FJ, BBBJ was okay but she keeps covering my eyes when I look at her does it. Her voice is a bit coarse. Claims she is 23 (but look older to me)

She took time to wash me while i sit on this special chair in the bathroom. Gave me bbbj as she washed me. bbbj was very long in toilet. I rather have it on the bed so I told her I want more blowjob on the bed.

she took her time and gave me bbbj. when it comes to fj, she wants me to be gentle cos this position pain, that position pain... so I didn't really enjoy it. I don't dare to french Thai gal yet, so I didn't bother to ask.

I decided to cum quickly masturbating by looking at her boobs. at least D cup.

We must still have at least 10 mins, I was about to leave and she started giving me massage.

I AM IMPRESSED. She gave me a real thai massage, with all the joint cracking... the stretching and stand on top of me while she support by holding the rail on the top of the bed. it was really good...

BUT BUT BUT... she then said... "HELP ME LA, give me money. I giving you full massage". I laughed and was a bit turned off cos this is the first time i am trying thai gal and do they normally ask for money???

anyway... the massage was really good... we over short by 10 mins (phone rang 10 mins before we finished up).

RTF: no RTF for me on GAL 18 but i might just pay $50 for a thai massage by her. REALLY VERY GOOD
Old 12-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 17
hornykock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyred View Post
First time trying Thai girl, Gal 18, very hard to communicate. She speaks some chinese and very little english. Yes she is busty and very petite for a gal with big boobs. She herself admit the boobs are not real though. I didn't really enjoy the FJ, BBBJ was okay but she keeps covering my eyes when I look at her does it. Her voice is a bit coarse. Claims she is 23 (but look older to me)

She took time to wash me while i sit on this special chair in the bathroom. Gave me bbbj as she washed me. bbbj was very long in toilet. I rather have it on the bed so I told her I want more blowjob on the bed.

she took her time and gave me bbbj. when it comes to fj, she wants me to be gentle cos this position pain, that position pain... so I didn't really enjoy it. I don't dare to french Thai gal yet, so I didn't bother to ask.

I decided to cum quickly masturbating by looking at her boobs. at least D cup.

We must still have at least 10 mins, I was about to leave and she started giving me massage.

I AM IMPRESSED. She gave me a real thai massage, with all the joint cracking... the stretching and stand on top of me while she support by holding the rail on the top of the bed. it was really good...

BUT BUT BUT... she then said... "HELP ME LA, give me money. I giving you full massage". I laughed and was a bit turned off cos this is the first time i am trying thai gal and do they normally ask for money???

anyway... the massage was really good... we over short by 10 mins (phone rang 10 mins before we finished up).

RTF: no RTF for me on GAL 18 but i might just pay $50 for a thai massage by her. REALLY VERY GOOD
you try the waterbed ?
Old 12-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
moneyred is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornykock View Post
you try the waterbed ?
I did not request for specific room. I was given this room with jacuzzi and this electronical bed with "superman" strap for advanced sex. The room has another sleek looking sofa alike sitting area if you like to move around to have sex with your favorite tiger. There are plenty of things to try in this room alone, however I am not that "kinky" to try any but just want the regular fuck and blow job. I would strongly advise against this bed as it makes a lot of noise (didn't tried switching the bed electronics on).
Old 13-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyred View Post
I did not request for specific room. I was given this room with jacuzzi and this electronical bed with "superman" strap for advanced sex. The room has another sleek looking sofa alike sitting area if you like to move around to have sex with your favorite tiger. There are plenty of things to try in this room alone, however I am not that "kinky" to try any but just want the regular fuck and blow job. I would strongly advise against this bed as it makes a lot of noise (didn't tried switching the bed electronics on).
Thanks for the advise , brother Moneyred
Old 14-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

This place is amazing!!! I went in & there's this really professionally done fish tank on the right as you enter & it has a nice proper carpark for around 6 - 8 cars. The best thing is there are no girls as all are engaged at the moment & yet there're still about 6 guys sitting around just waiting for their turn or waiting for the next available random girl.

Must make a trip down during off-peak hours if I want to have any chance of getting a girl. Any girl.

Ja neh!!!

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 14-01-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mozesoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah now everything going high tech. Wonder when you can start fucking high tech style. Imagine a cyborg, and some buttons for you to key in the face, race bust size, age, vagina size, tightness and the cyborg will morph into the girl of your dreams and the fuck of your life...hahaha
Old 14-01-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds very interesting.Might want to drop by sometime soon.
Old 15-01-2010, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ha,after reading so much about this New House,decided to go down and have a look...

1st look outside,Wow,does't look like a Thai brothel sia,went inside,was like Disco sia...Boss must have spent quite alot wor...

Inside Tank,only 2 gals...18 and 09...No18,capped @ $100..I think others capped @ $50...So chose 9,dun wan to wait liao...

Went up to 3rd floor,ask her how come so many room,total got around 20 rooms sia,but the Gals dun slp there,they slp on the 4th floor..My room inside got a Normal bed,a S sofa and jacuzzi...See see liao,everythings looks New and good,Strip and went to bath,bathroom was big,didnt manage to use the jacuzzi,saying 30mins not enough lor,must at least 1 hrs wor....So if any Bro wans to use anything,must at least tk 2 sexxion...

My sexxion start from drying ourself up,lie down on bed,got a Big mirror on top,so later can see own action...No catbath,just attack on my Dick,making it harder,cap and ride her...As she was small size,bring her up,bring her to the sofa,from there attack her till i cum...

Overall,not bad lah,but must try the waterbed....

Name:Ha,didnt ask...
Boobs:A(quite small)
Kiss:Yes
Pussy:Shave
Damage:$50....
RTF:No,will try others Gals 1st....
Old 15-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
This place is amazing!!! I went in & ...
6.30 am Read tis thread while at HCMC airport,
9.30 am Touch down Changi straight test drive tis house
11.00 am report to office
7.00 pm back to HCMC

Damn you guys are my information centre mate. Spot on. No regret. Tis house has raise the bar by many notches. Happy to see the improvement done to the sex scene in Sing.
Old 15-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
xiaobin is Cool - loads of Potential

9.30 am Touch down Changi straight test drive tis house??? huh so early?? i tot they only open 2pm???
Old 15-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

After reading so many comment from all brothers. I went to recce there today. The standard there is quite high, I will definitely give myself a try ...
Old 17-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
superdic1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when last week to try on this girl number 99.....

Fr on her
Name: ploy
look: 7/10 (Her smile is sweet)
body: 6/10 (tummy fats with big ASS, good for doggie)
Fingering: Yes
Licking: Never try
Kissing: She only light kiss, maybe i not yandao
boobs: 7/10
bbbj: 8.5/10 ( She good with that, inside the toliet BBBJ then room BJ. LOLZ)
fj: 8/10 (Comfirm it valu for money and she like to use her breast to massage yours DIDI. )
Old 17-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Lorong 20 House 36 new opening

Been to this house very often since opening...cos use to go H54....
To share with bros here...
If you drive,this house have a few parking lots,very good for those who drive,parking in GL is a big headache.
For bros who like to try the bathtub(jacuzzi)if your skin is sensitive,suggest u skip,cos there is no one maintain.The tub is dirty and u will itch!When this hse just operate,still new so is ok,but now...no like their last hse,the girl stay in their room so the room is clean.the girls told me they only change the bedsheet.The last round i went after go into the tub play water with the girl,both of us skin itchy like hell!
Nevertheless the quality of the girls I think is good...of course if u want AR this house dont have(have try G18,G81,G99,G9)AR fan can go to L18H18.
G81 is the only girl in this hse cat 100 rating...the rest 50 SGD rating.
Her service is good,very responsive,and nice figure too...
G18 also my fav
Have not try G8,The girls there recommend me strongly...will try next visit if happen to see her.
Happy bonking and take care bros
Oh forget to mention,next month this hse will have 10 new girls working there,the old batch feel threatening already,likely some will go back b4 contract expire.
Old 19-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old cock View Post
Oh forget to mention,next month this hse will have 10 new girls working there,the old batch feel threatening already,likely some will go back b4 contract expire.
Wow ! Looking forward for next month.. Thanks brother
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1