The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-01-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannedwolf View Post
ops. your telephone is exposed
Don't think he is stupid.. that's the OKTs/advertiser number
Old 20-01-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -144 / Power: 0
Robbens Robbens
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://mygongzhuwang.com/xiao-li-jia-xin/

just saw this pretty babe. Anyone try before? Any commandos?
Old 20-01-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelaws View Post
The price seems reasonable if the service is TOP notch, mind to pm me the contact and location please bro? Thanks in advance!
Seriously. Just do a search of this thread on your own. No spoon feeding for bros that don't even try. And you r suppose to get to the advertised website for contact, not PM.
Old 20-01-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
Hi any bros know of a website that goes something like fl908 or something like that?

I aw a girl that caught my eye several weeks ago but I have forgotten the name of the site and she isn't listed on any other sites I checked
It should be fl 8090
Old 20-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post

Our mobile numbers are definitely being leaked and/or sold by unscrupulous ML and OKT. If I continue to receive such unsolicited text message on my mobile phone, I will report to the relevant authority.
Sianz. I also ganna. Think our database of numbers is collected.

Last edited by stiffness; 22-01-2017 at 05:56 AM.
Old 20-01-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Our mobile numbers are definitely being leaked and/or sold by unscrupulous ML and OKT. If I continue to receive such unsolicited text message on my mobile phone, I will report to the relevant authority.
Bro not new news la. Okts have been recording our numbers and information for years!!! And they share the database with each other. They got real shit on us. They can "expose" us like one bro here already kenna. I think that is being a real bastard and real fxxx up, because we are all suppose to be in vice discretely together. Total breach of trust and everything being a man.

Last edited by stiffness; 22-01-2017 at 05:56 AM.
Old 20-01-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 21
d2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro not new news la. Okts have been recording our numbers and information for years!!! And they share the database with each other. They got real shit on us. They can "expose" us like one bro here already kenna. I think that is being a real bastard and real fxxx up, because we are all suppose to be in vice discretely together. Total breach of trust and everything being a man.
I also received this type sms and I have so far lodge 2 report via SPF i-Witness.
I do not like the way they SMS us, it should be us SMSing and not them. Any unsolicited SMS , I will just report.

In SG being a client is not an offence unless the girl is under-age.
Old 21-01-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Feels not comfortable being naked in front of a fully clothed girl.. she will have to work harder to dance my pole.. in fact, don't think the pole can be ready with full clothes.. not much good lobang nowadays.. my favorite Aini has gone to the dark side..
Didn't she start off from the 'dark side?'
Old 21-01-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Didn't she start off from the 'dark side?'
Some guys thought they handsome, gotten extra, act blur, and didn't tip. So she just make it official.
Old 21-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd1999 View Post
Long and good story,saw this milf call sophie(Su Fei).as I like 姐姐 type of girl very long time ago.try try to call her tat I m ald there.n yet...she ask me to go up.for me...feel abit gangjiong yet is my 1st time looking for other gal.yet...wat I can say is.she is pretty.n ...is sister type I like.aft the shower.i lying on the massage bed.she give me the satisfied 1st handjob.aft tat..have a solid massage from her. she is very hard working, massage starting my neck and covering my full body, I felt very relaxed aft an hour of massage. I was asked to shift to the bed, she told me she gv me a Chinese-Thai traditional juagen.yet...wat I wan to try since very long time ago.at the start..wat I can say is pain.aft few minutes ltr,i can't feel the pain.n...wat I found tat is I feel like my little bro very hard.she told me tat...juagen is improving blood flowing into little bro & sexual performance. she suggested me not to do 2nd hj after juagen, she just caress /stroke my little bro to became harder,.after that,she pressure some acupuncture points, my little bro became soft, repeat harder then soft, very enjoyed the exciting feeling. anyway...I will return to find her sooner, thank you sophie(Su Fei ) for ur great massage and juagen.
She can be found here
http://sgbeautycastle.com/su-fei-massage-hj-jg-expert/
So many younger bros like elder sister , Taste of the matured beauty is definitely different from the SYT, Su Fei is worthy of the name.
Old 21-01-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Any Bros know which are the reliable stables? First time trying this thread would appreciate some recommendations on good stables. I don't want give shit stables business. Tyvm
Old 21-01-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelaws View Post
The price seems reasonable if the service is TOP notch, mind to pm me the contact and location please bro? Thanks in advance!
Sounds like fishing for info. Cop?
Old 21-01-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Sounds like fishing for info. Cop?
That's one really lazy cop then!
Old 21-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbens View Post
http://mygongzhuwang.com/xiao-li-jia-xin/

just saw this pretty babe. Anyone try before? Any commandos?
This one seems odd. The price says 110 but from her WeChat I think she works in spa which means the total cost is unlikely to be just 110 unless u bargain? And it seems like she's back in China for cny on the date her ad is up?
Old 21-01-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Some guys thought they handsome, gotten extra, act blur, and didn't tip. So she just make it official.
Speaking of tips, will ml expect us to pay more than the ad price when we visit during cny day 1 & 2, haha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1