The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
SetMeLove is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Pretty Cat150 girls who do AR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo51 View Post
XIAO FEN, QUEEN OF AR

Looks: 6.9/10

Boobs: 34C (White, Soft, Good to Savour Type)

Body: 6.5/10 (Not perfect but ok)

Kiss, French and GFE: 6.99/10 (She tries very hard, a newbie, needs bro here to train her)

BBBJ/BALLS LICK: 6.9/10 (Suction can be harder)

AR:12/10

Painting and Fingering: Yes

FJ: 9/10 Very Good (Only here she feels like a GF, very very tight pussy)

Attitude: 10/10 (Very nice girl, 21yo)

RTF: YES DEFINATELY!
I think Xiao Fen sweetie deserves A MUCH BETTER FR THAN THIS!

She is the sweetest whore I have Fucked in 2016, a fresh, young, 21yrs old girl who knows how to treat a man.

She has the most attractive smiles in the house, I know I am going to have a good time if I choose her. So I choose her. Till now I still think of her. We walked to the room like a couple having an affair,

Before I have time to take off my clothes, she hugs me tight and kissed me with so much passion. My hand went under her dress to grab her butt cheeks while she continues to french me and unbuckle my pants. I reached for her pussy from behind tickling her while she moaned. I then pull down her dress to suck her breast hard, it was so delicious! Then after I pull down everything including her underwear to review her feminine naked body. She quickly french me passionately and rub her whole body on me.

In the bathroom, we continue to french while she plays with my nipples and brother. She then reaches for some soap and rub her soft C cup breast all over my body and dick. She then slides her hand and arm up and down my ass, balls and dick slowly, tickling my balls and ass while she moan, it was so amazing I didn't want her to stop. She then wash the soap off my body, kneel down and take her time to savour my balls and bbbj me like I am her favourite dessert.

On the bed she gave me sensual boobs massage all throughout my body and legs, it was tingling and sensational. When she reached my ear she would lick hard, it was hair-raising.

Now come to her famous AR. Before licking, she would lick and suck my butt cheeks with her wet mouth in a slow and circular motion. She teased me so hard until finally when she licked my ass it was so good and sensitive. She would also suck my ass and lick at the same time until I am out of breath. It was formidable!

I was feeling weak after that, so when it comes to sex, she rides me. She was rocking and fucking me and then suddenly she was hugging me and fucking me at the same time. We frenched then I turn her around raised her legs up and fuck her. I fucked her really hard until I grab her tight and kiss her hard util I unload all my juice inside her.

Sextified.
French: All the time
BBBJ: Not Bad
AR: Super Incredible
Attitude: Excellent!
RTF: How not to?
Old 03-01-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
elitez is Cool - loads of Potential

camping here for more FR
Old 10-01-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
hardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can we ask the okt if the gals provide AR?
What's AR is Chinese?
Old 10-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
xx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxx87xx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ar is very subjective in my opinion after cheonging GL for more than 20 years

One can do for u today and when you RTf they don't even go

Some only do when they're new and totally skip it after they work here for some time

It's very subjective if you were to ask me chemistry and also tips works the best

Don't force her or ask who do or not you just try and when she does once chances are she will give u the next time , and if she didn't give the next time just ask nicely and if she obliged give her tips
Old 10-01-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 10
andrewkopilover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L16H12

Name: CK
BBBj : 8/10
FJ : 7/10
AR: 7/10
Not for boobs lovers. But she is petite,chio and does a pretty good AR. Her cat bath was solid as well. Gave me a mindblowing bbbj until I nearly came in her mouth. Had to stop her. Changed to missionary, capped and pumped her until every single drop of my cum shot inside her. Feels like making love to a wild young poly girl. Will probably rtf and this time will cum raw in her mouth.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

agree with bro. some Wls when you first try her, if first time feeling with you was good, she will offer alot of services to you included AR. but after few rtfs and she think she manage to KC you, service will drop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx87xx View Post
Ar is very subjective in my opinion after cheonging GL for more than 20 years

One can do for u today and when you RTf they don't even go

Some only do when they're new and totally skip it after they work here for some time

It's very subjective if you were to ask me chemistry and also tips works the best

Don't force her or ask who do or not you just try and when she does once chances are she will give u the next time , and if she didn't give the next time just ask nicely and if she obliged give her tips
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1