The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo51 View Post
XIAO FEN, QUEEN OF AR

Anyone who thinks you had the best AR before, THINK AGAIN. Because XIAO FEN IS QUEEN.

To be honest, I have never moan so hard and loud before, to think of it I actually feel very embarrass by my moan, but I really cannot control.

She stops after a while and I told her don’t stop. Please continue. And she continues until I song. It was THAT GOOD!

Still good (Can't stop thinking of it. Try, you will believe it)

Looks: 6.9/10

Boobs: 34C (White, Soft, Good to Savour Type)

Body: 6.5/10 (Not perfect but ok)

Kiss, French and GFE: 6.99/10 (She tries very hard, a newbie, needs bro here to train her)

BBBJ/BALLS LICK: 6.9/10 (Suction can be harder)

AR:12/10

Painting and Fingering: Yes

FJ: 9/10 Very Good (Only here she feels like a GF, very very tight pussy)

Attitude: 10/10 (Very nice girl, 21yo)

RTF: YES DEFINATELY!
Tried this Xiao Fen, is true her AR really Bo Bei Zhao!
Old 29-12-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnalyst View Post
XIAO FEN is post is in every threads ..
Yah last time I saw one post but forgot which post and where, search here search there everywhere also cannot find, lucky got one bro post again. But I agree with bro, sometime post everywhere really look fake. But lucky I try this Xiao Fen, otherwise also don't know Got so power one. HAHA must have her lips on my backside!Yes!
Old 30-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
stud_meier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upon compiling bros past submissions and re-arranging them in somewhat chronological order, this is what I get:

Sa Sa (1606)
Xiao Lan (1606A)
Bei Bei (1606)
Mena (1606)

Fei Er (1608)
Zhong Qing (1608)
Xin Yu (1608)
Ya Ya (1608)

kitty (1612)
Si Si (1612)
Bobo (1612)

Linda (1667)
Ming Qi (1667)

keke/coco (1669)

Bao Niu (1654A)
Lisa (1654A)
Emily (1654A)
Chu Chu (1654A)
Lu Lu (1654A)

Fang Fang (16W06)

Anna (1803)
Mengmeng (1803)
xiao man (1803)

Mo Zi (1856)

Meiqi (2033)

Xiao Bei (2040)

Baby (2045)
xiao Niao (2045)
Si si (2045)

Yue Tian (2062A)

Dan dan (2831A)
san san (2831A)
baili (2831A)
xiao Xue (2831A)
xiao yu (2831A)

Do let me know if I missed any lady here or need to remove those ladies that have retired.
Old 04-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

thxs for compiling a list

gone back
Chu Chu (1654A)
xiao Niao (2045)
Dan dan (2831A)
xiao Xue (2831A)
xiao yu (2831A)
Old 07-01-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

With all the bruhaha about the new girls, here is a shout out to the ever green Fei Er from 1608. Been a while since I saw her but still super service and session and great chit chat after. No BS or restrictions from her and her tits seem to be bigger. She just said I was not use to them
Old 07-01-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
With all the bruhaha about the new girls, here is a shout out to the ever green Fei Er from 1608. Been a while since I saw her but still super service and session and great chit chat after. No BS or restrictions from her and her tits seem to be bigger. She just said I was not use to them
Actually, I don't think the new girls are better than the older batches. I still got to wait for some of my faves from 2015 batch. Very sad to see them go soon

Those early 2016 arrivals also better whack hard and often before gone with CNY fever round the corner
Old 07-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Actually, I don't think the new girls are better than the older batches. I still got to wait for some of my faves from 2015 batch. Very sad to see them go soon

Those early 2016 arrivals also better whack hard and often before gone with CNY fever round the corner
Agree, Bro BG. One such gem, Xiao Bei from L20H40, going home in April on finishing her 2 year contract.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Agree, Bro BG. One such gem, Xiao Bei from L20H40, going home in April on finishing her 2 year contract.
That is one girl that still gets back to back customers till this day. Hardworking and humble girl.
Old 08-01-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Feifei always shiok as ever. How did her boobs get bigger or perhaps her waist became slimmer and boobs bigger in comparision?

Quote:
Old 08-01-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

More description of Fei Fei?
Old 08-01-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Feifei always shiok as ever. How did her boobs get bigger or perhaps her waist became slimmer and boobs bigger in comparision?
Fei Er she said she lost some weight. Like she said, I just not used to her tits. Did not remember them being so big before haha
Old 09-01-2017, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Fei Er she said she lost some weight. Like she said, I just not used to her tits. Did not remember them being so big before haha
Her house mate two-month old newbie xiaoxue 1608 is also a great bang for those looking for a cute busty fair and smooth girl. While stocks last
Old 09-01-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
XIAO FEN and Fei Er same person on 1608 ?
I asked for Xiao Fen , one of the girl said I must be looking for Fei Er..

is it same ?
Old 09-01-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnalyst View Post
Hi bros,
XIAO FEN and Fei Er same person on 1608 ?
I asked for Xiao Fen , one of the girl said I must be looking for Fei Er..

is it same ?
Two different girls but both from 1608
Old 05-02-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
stud_meier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates here bros?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1