The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2016, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Skinniest Cat150?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
Coco 2058
Qian duo duo 1820
Yue yue 2041
Baobao1651
Sisi 1667
Dandan 2831
If service is your concern also, you may skip baobao.
good list
add 2041 lily 0819 linwei
no need skip baobao, baobao skip us
but i find baobao ok le, guess 1 man meat is another man poison so lucky no need to fight
Old 01-12-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
I like very fair skin complexion and smooth skin, like pure white..can't find one yet..
any bro can share ?
Old 11-12-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 23
fornari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
lin wei
skinny & petite
look 8/10
bbbj 7/10
fj 6/10
getting lazier by the day.... no cowgirl
no painting no frenching
She told me she is going back by this month. Cos here not as rosy and can earn as much as she imagined.

Anyway... This girl is stick thin. But strangely got decent real boobs.

Screwing her has a strange feeling. Like screwing air, can't hug her nor feel much of her butt. It's like you wanna grab her butt but cant really find it.

In the end I screwed her from the rear with her flat on the bed. Somehow only my dick can feel anything cos it was inside her. The rest of the body really too thin to feel.
Old 11-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Skinniest Cat150?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornari View Post
She told me she is going back by this month. Cos here not as rosy and can earn as much as she imagined.

Anyway... This girl is stick thin. But strangely got decent real boobs.

Screwing her has a strange feeling. Like screwing air, can't hug her nor feel much of her butt. It's like you wanna grab her butt but cant really find it.

In the end I screwed her from the rear with her flat on the bed. Somehow only my dick can feel anything cos it was inside her. The rest of the body really too thin to feel.
Wow...thin like a Drug Addict
Old 11-12-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oileau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

qian duo duo is 41kgs only
Old 12-12-2016, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

1606 Xin Xin, a skinny newbie with good service.
Old 19-12-2016, 04:19 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 10517 / Power: 25
flameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond repute

LONG LOST ONE DRAGON SERVICE
QIAN DUO DUO FANTASTIC COMMANDO

WL:QIAN DUO DUO
HomeBase: 1820
Height: 1.6

A FR which she truly deserved, a while more before she leave our ground, a wl whom i can rate TOP , one dragon service which i can hardly find now in cat150, try it to believe it and u will be asking for more.

LOOKS
A PRETTY LASS with a slender petite figure, so slim yet packed with full B cup and nice tight ass. One of the slimmest girl which i can find in cat150 who gives me tons of gfe

BATH
asked me to sit and rest on the interesting kinky chair while she carefully shower me and end with a long bbbj and massaging my balls

Lying on my back while she perform the head to toe slurping, deep thrust with her tongue drilling into my Ass , shiok shiok shiok.

Practically im being rape by her tongue all around my body, stimulating tongue effect which aroused me with great pleasure ... been a while since i last experience such a good coordination of hands and tongue battling

BBBJ

deep throat and hungrily sucking me dry, enjoy the view of her using her smooth wet lips and tongue to dabble with my little ones

FRENCH
We french french and french , cant even remember how we started

PAINTING

turned herself around for me to preview her cute little pussy while hungrily slurping my proud member.

FJ
many positions and very accomodating, shes light weight and i can carry her around , tried many different type as there are tons of tools to use for different type of position. Cured my cravings for my sexual fantasy. Blast off with a doggy style, how i wish i could last longer. Best of all, she continue to suck me dry after my blasting which leave me sextisfied with smile on my face.

RTF: many times and counting
Old 20-12-2016, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jukka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you recommend any skinny girl with enhanced boobs? Thanks.
Old 20-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jukka View Post
Can you recommend any skinny girl with enhanced boobs? Thanks.
Try No.7 at L20H60. Tall and slim. Boobs enhanced but not overly sized, so it does not put one off.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
1606 Xin Xin, a skinny newbie with good service.
can elaborate "good service"
Old 07-01-2017, 06:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameboy View Post
LONG LOST ONE DRAGON SERVICE
QIAN DUO DUO FANTASTIC COMMANDO

WL:QIAN DUO DUO
HomeBase: 1820
Height: 1.6

A FR which she truly deserved, a while more before she leave our ground, a wl whom i can rate TOP , one dragon service which i can hardly find now in cat150, try it to believe it and u will be asking for more.

LOOKS
A PRETTY LASS with a slender petite figure, so slim yet packed with full B cup and nice tight ass. One of the slimmest girl which i can find in cat150 who gives me tons of gfe

BATH
asked me to sit and rest on the interesting kinky chair while she carefully shower me and end with a long bbbj and massaging my balls

Lying on my back while she perform the head to toe slurping, deep thrust with her tongue drilling into my Ass , shiok shiok shiok.

Practically im being rape by her tongue all around my body, stimulating tongue effect which aroused me with great pleasure ... been a while since i last experience such a good coordination of hands and tongue battling

BBBJ

deep throat and hungrily sucking me dry, enjoy the view of her using her smooth wet lips and tongue to dabble with my little ones

FRENCH
We french french and french , cant even remember how we started

PAINTING

turned herself around for me to preview her cute little pussy while hungrily slurping my proud member.

FJ
many positions and very accomodating, shes light weight and i can carry her around , tried many different type as there are tons of tools to use for different type of position. Cured my cravings for my sexual fantasy. Blast off with a doggy style, how i wish i could last longer. Best of all, she continue to suck me dry after my blasting which leave me sextisfied with smile on my face.

RTF: many times and counting
She is already in ORD mood and does not perform well do not go. She will be leaving in March/April
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1