The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Lorong 14 house 25 (ex 1809)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Anything new in this 1425 (former 1809) ?

Any nice new girls? I heard they have newbies already but haven't had time to check it out.

Anyone knows, please update or FR
went there....din see any girl interesting....left
Old 04-01-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went in walk walk too... nothing interesting... smile and left.
Old 04-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
skinhead is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskinhead is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskinhead is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thai girls inside?
Old 06-01-2017, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nope. chinese 150.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
went there....din see any girl interesting....left
agreed bro, went there last week as really hard up for bonk but really, the girls don't look apealing, but on a slight note, some of them are quite friendly and have nice smile

thats all
Old 06-03-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
AnQi(1425)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Went to this joint on yesterday’s afternoon and called Anqi from Hse 1425. Already prearranged with her via WeChat on Sun night.This was my 3rd bonk with her since 2 months ago. I had found this joint since early Jan this year and liked this joint for its discreteness. The OKT is very friendly as well.

Tried room 1 with the square bed. Anqi is pretty to me and resembles 60% of my ex-coy pretty HR Director and ithis gives me the extra shiok sensation of bonking her , lol. She has c cup boobs and in good shape, though with a bit of tummy fat. I liked her slim nice leg when in high heel. She is about 1.64, I think.

As usual, I hugged her passionately and tried to kiss her but she naughtily avoided it as expected. Put on my 0.02 cap and started to fuck her standing in a few postures. Then I changed my cap and ask her to CBJ me on bed ( which I have stopped for about one and a half yr. I just need more time to poke hole lol) Normal CBJ performance for about 3 mins. Asked her to lick my balls but she was reluctant and it’s ok to me. The main sensation was not from my dick but I enjoyed seeing her pretty face throbbing to serve me while I caressed her hair. I want to paint her but she rejected softly.
Then I began to fuck her in a few positions. She said wanted to hug me and I adopted missionary position. I kept thrusting with grinding. I sensed her rise in body temperature. She hugged me tight at the back of my neck and started to move her pelvic and thrusted on me hard and I pumped her even harder. She moaned and panted and asked me to hugged her tight. I attacked her in frenching and she frenched with me passionately .Then stuck out her tongue and I frenched and sucked her tongue and both of us thrusted violently. In 2,3 mins, she was exhausted and lie flat. She said she just had an orgasm and now was weak and asked me to finish her. I thrusted her in another few mins, continue to french her, but I still didn’t feel like unloading. I began to worry as I didn’t want to end up her resorting to HJ and killed my nice sensation and fun. I requested to do doggie and ramped her fast and furious for 3 mins plus. Can feel her tight pussy better in this position. Feel like going to shoot soon due to tight pussy.Asked her to lie flat on the bed and fucked her vigorously for one Min plus in this modified doggie position. My legs , chest , hands were in close contact with her body for nice sensation and kissed her face, neck, ear, back of her neck non-stop. At this juncture, there was no more moan from her. Both of us panted and finally KNN I was the one to moan and finally unloaded my bullets. Continued to hug her in this position for 30 secs.
Passed the Wan Tan mee to her . She ate some and said she prefer cha sew bao, lol. Passed her also a life stream product Agaricus saying it will help to boost her immune system.Gave her a good tip. Checked on my Apple watch which I always put on during bonking, estimated that had fucked her for 37 mins, excluding hugging and CBJ.
Came out as a happy man, feeling good and walked across the road to have a nice big bowl of beef noodles to replenish energy, LOL
Gotta 10char!!
Old 06-03-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
AnQi(1425)

FR based on my session wif this AnQi(1425) about 6 months ago....

AnQi(1425)....24-25 yr old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Monkey)...quite fair fresh feminine demure yet wif a tinge of sultriness chio oriental looker wif a heart shaped face n has a slight tapered chin, lovely smallish eyes, shapely nose, light freckles, wears little makeup except red lipstick which enhances her fair chio womanly allure soft lips n soft tongue....dark brown straight mid length hair....smells nice n has a strong nu ren wei allure!....162+cm tall, firm shapely longish legs.....perky B cup boobs wif sensuous thick cherry shaped light brown nipples which turn reddish when high!....slim curvy bod wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin, lovely shaped back(47+kg wt)....quite a perky juicy biggish ass, gd bounce n cushion!...bushy pussy....ML experience in SZ, gd strong masseuse hands....

Overall sex svc is avg n gfe is vgd.....sensual seductive girly chiobu.....quite natural n spontaneous....gentle n tender + gd company....strikes me as genuine albeit a smart sharp cookie(Sichuan mm lah!)....reluctant frencher, wet lips kissing only....also appears to be xtra keen on hygiene!...

Shower...sensual soapy scrub + soothing soapy massage + gd eyecontact....v nice sight n feel of her boobs, bod, pussy, ass n legs....

Bed....again v nice boobs bod pussy ass legs feel n sight + gd eyecontact....light catbath...sensual nipples rub on me cock followed by boobs fuck....no AR....CBJ which really surprised me....the CBJ was actually not bad though as she used an extra thin condom, did it w/o hands, slurpy tongue twirl head swirl n included lick n suck of balls...

My turn....she declined me tonguefu which was another bummer....but must say she made up for this to a certain extent by her natural high passionate sensuous horny wild streak when i fondled tweaked sucked n squeezed her boobs/nipples!!....seems like she really enjoys hving her boobs/nipples ravished as she grabbed n embraced me tightly, v nice bod to bod contact wif cock rub on pussy as well, her eyes rolling, high 'pain' looks, bite her lower lip, face n neck flush, loud moans, her bod eventually shivering like she had the big O, she literally cld not get enuff of me ravishing her boobs/nipples, v shiok jav feel n sight!!....

Fj....natural passionate sensuous high horny wild feel n sight once again, similar to her tits reaction, to the extent tat i was able to slightly get some of her tongue afew times!!....pussy neither tight nor loose, can take n seems to enjoy a hard pounding!....all std positions....misch passionate embrace n grip even wif pump back fm her!....doggie nice bounce n cushion, she urging me on to fuck her harder!!....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs wrapped ard me bum, deep tight feel....asian cowgal n cowgal she rode n pumped me hard n fast, loud moans, took me hands n placed them on her boobs urging me on to squeeze them hard!!....ended wif cuddles, wet lips kiss, soothing massage n gd conversation.....

Overall an enjoyable bonk.....actually this is a tough call n v subjective as just based on her avg sex svc particularly CBJ + no tonguefu + no french i wld hv rated her below gem potential.....but.....becuz of her fair fresh chiobu womanly looks, nice boobs/bod/ass + her natural high feminine passionate sensuous horny wild sexual response to my boobs/nipples ravishing/fucking n her gd sensual seductive company, this total combo makes me inclined to rate her as gem potential.....
Old 07-03-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: AnQi(1425)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
FR based on my session wif this AnQi(1425) about 6 months ago....

AnQi(1425)....24-25 yr old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Monkey)............................on her avg sex svc particularly CBJ + no tonguefu + no french i wld hv rated her below gem potential..........
Hiya, me old buddy, need you to train her to provide BBBJ + tonguefu + passionate frenching la.

After that will be real gem potential.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Qiaoan is not bad ....not syt though
Old 12-03-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: 笑笑

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
Glad u enjoyed her as well. One of the hidden gem in geylang. She told me she only clocked 6-7 session per day only, quite shocked to hear that, her look, service and attitude deserve more
Xiao Xiao might be saying that to gain sympathy and tips from you. You might even feel like visiting her more.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Xiao Xiao might be saying that to gain sympathy and tips from you. You might even feel like visiting her more.
Why you reply a post from 2 years ago. Hehe.

But I really miss that Xiao Xiao from 2016 1809.... those were the days.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

because this thread already smelly sour
Old 13-03-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Quote:

I tot 1809 is gone more than 2 years ago.

XX in PRC married with babies now.

How to visit her more now?

Is there another XX now in 1425 (previously 1809)?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 13-03-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
I tot 1809 is gone more than 2 years ago.

XX in PRC married with babies now.

How to visit her more now?

Is there another XX now in 1425 (previously 1809)?

Nope, there is no XX now in 1425 currently.

Don think XX from the batch 2016 is married now.

From her wechat posts, she seems more like a fitness instructer.

She is one fine damm lady!
Old 13-03-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

What are the rooms like in this house these days?

All around mirrors including the ceilings?

I used to like the old 1809 with all around mirrors and see through bath area so you can watch the WL rubbing herself all over you and sucking your cock during shower action.

My fave from those days was keke, not sure how many of you remember this cute short girl with a sweet face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1