The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-12-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
lambo888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
L 18 Club 20

LONG LOST COMMANDO SERVICE
DUO LI (NUMBER 89) FANTASTIC AND UNFORGETABLE GFE

WL: Duo Li
Height: 1.63m

This is truly one of the last kind still left in Geylang, no try, it is your loss. My 2 other friends whom have tried commented that she is a long lost gem and these service no longer exist in geylang anymore

LOOKS
Above average looks babe in her mid 20s with slender figure packed with a full bodied C cup and curvaceous butt. She delivers lots of GFE with the right chemistry

BATH
She is well skilled in the art of using the tantra chair – the curved S chai, applying shower gel and massaging me using her five fingers to tease my body and that was highly electrifying. She is highly skilled in delivering boobs massage which gave me an instant marikita on my manhood
She was practically raping me with her tongue with her tongue probing every nook and cranny on my erogenous region. In addition , her AR was very skilful on this and her tongue is so long and sharping attacking my Ass hole non stop. She seemed to be able to almost suck my anus outward, very shiok

BJ
Her BJ was second to none in Geylang and she deep throated me like there is so tomorrow. She is simply too hungry for my dick and it seemed like she was almost going to leave a ring of her lipstick on the base of my manhood. I got harder and harder watching my manhood moving in and out of her pressured deeply caved in cheeks and she is a very hardworking sucker indeed with the delivery of the right suction force and so much GFE, constantly looking at me even when she is sucking non stop. Am loving it so much!
Old 23-12-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
lambo888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L 18 Club 20

FJ
Her FJ is her trademark and she is very energetic, enthusiastic, spontaneous and proactive. I guessed that her moans sounded to be faked as they sounded too real to be truth. Started with reverse cowgirl position, played with her boobs and caressed it non stop, taking in the smell of her long hair, then changed to missionaryto bonk her for a change, then finally doggied her non stop and shot my hot load of cum into her dripping wet pussy. Oh yes, before the final doggie stance, I went into 69 position with her and kept in this position for around 10 minutes and she was indeed a great 69 lover – both like a slut and a lover that delivers high GFE.

Frenching
Very good and skilful, had a deep and protracted tongue fight which was deep and earthy and mind you, she really kisses well and wet and our fluids were all mixed together… woah….. till now when I’m writing about it, I am still getting the hard ons. Anyways, she told me later that Frenching depended on the race of the customer and she will only do it for customers with fair skin and look clean. Yeah!

Attitude
Overall, I am very happended with her attitude and her high GFE and she was a real ice breaker, not those ice queen type and definitely not a time watcher. She will try all means to accommodate to my requests and always check to see if I can comfortable with her and if I am happy with her service. The most note worthy is her Frenching and you should get a shot at it if you are a Singaporean Chinese as she will confirm French with you. Not many geylang WL offer Frenching.

RTF is a must if you enjoy Frenching and commando service!!

The above is my genuine and honest opinioned FR. thanks
Old 23-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Why u start a new thread
Old 23-12-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L 18 Club 20

Peter Clone
Old 23-12-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

WL: Maserati
House: 1820
Height: 1.68m
Weight:48Kg

Looks - 9/10

Girl with white dress, tall hot baby. One look and i had to have her that very second. Brought her to the room stripped her until her undies. Shower can wait, time for some tease action, Hairy moustache on top of pussy. nice perky ass and tit.

Body - 9/10

She has no tattoos on her body slightly firm petite body with nice tight ass and tits. She does not have big boobs so not for boob lovers. But a small perky ass and tit, small but firm and squeezable. Skinny can be carried around and gentle spanking is ok. But ask her first.

Shower - 9/10

She bathed me like a baby and used her entire body to sponge me like a baby. I was too pampered and felt like a king. She is pretty and eager to please this is a rare combination as one is always lacking with the other.

Tits - 9/10

Small size slim petite body, navel piercing, did advice her to wear cloths to highlight her body, long dress doesnt say much about the good underneath. She is slim as hell, 0% body fat. Please treat her with her.

BJ - 9/10

Condom is always a must in BJ, i dont encourage BBBJ. She drinks warm water to perform the BJ, hot water , weird sensation but didnt grow on me. I am more of the room temperature mouth sort of guy.

Foreplay - 9/10

Sucked her tits and played with her pierced navel till she got all excited. She can kiss, i wont say she french much but her english kiss is sincere, better than nothing la. Licked her pussy and watched as she moaned her pretty face away with such awesome expressions. Dunno if she faking or not

FJ - 9/10

Lets get this show on the road, She is on fire in the standard positions, but my favourite is the doggy, that ass is spanking good in the doggy position. She is overall very accommodating , pls pls pls ask for consent, not everyday is sunday and not everyone is likeable on the word go.

Service - 9/10 (Overall)

Overall awesome experience, i hope everyone can share and enjoy the babe and not scare her or turn her evil due to abuse. Lets live and let live. merry christmas and a happy new year.
Old 24-12-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L 18 Club 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Why u start a new thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Peter Clone
Bro Comm, so obvious you noe noe meh?

Teksi driver so smart hor. Can smell clone ah?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 25-12-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

hehehe....

really is hardcore promotion

oh well...to me....the only question is whether the girl can give a similar level of service as described in the FR anot...

because genuine hardworking good service girls do deserve our support

will wait and see if got any fr from the fr writers i trust
Old 26-12-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

This Italian made roadster does provide a reliable ride
Old 26-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L 18 Club 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
This Italian made roadster does provide a reliable ride
But too bad cos not suitable for our climate always caught Fire
Old 27-12-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
guibuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

like that also consider clone busting??
Old 28-12-2016, 05:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zapmeok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nai Cha (Milk Tea)

Nai Cha aka milk tea is a youthful looking babe…..prolly abt 23-24ish of age………….youngish looking Korean looking girl (subjective)……………….normal height of about 158cm……………sweet faced looked like some Japanese gravyure model………………..cannot forget her smiles, so sweet, so innocent looking, gentle syt type………………… average boobs a handful of B cup……………………..no tattoos…………………….former work experience in Shenzhen…………………..her service wise quite SOP, but am a sucker for her innocent youngish looks hence do not mind that at all………………….service wise…………………….she will give a thorough catbath and no Frenching is allowed………………………..only light kisses on the lips……………………..good BJ powerful with condom on…………………………………..painting is not allowed……………………………willing to accommodate in all positions………………………she looked like a small girl when changing different positions with her……………….so alluring and innocent…………a must have for syt innocent lovers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread