The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
I know you addressed this Q to another samster.....but....since he did not seem keen to share at this moment.....perhaps i can help a tad bit wif my own pov

1606.....prettiest newbie there is prolly Fei Yan...syt n looks chio upclose by current gl150 stds

16W04.....Xin Xin is a sweet GND looker by current gl150 stds

1651......Fang Fang, Xiao Xiao, YaTing....all not bad lookers by current gl150 stds

2062A....prettiest newbie there is prolly Yue Qi....chio by current gl150 stds

1431......XiaoYu.....this newbie is very chio by current gl150 stds n has lovely biggish tits

2036......prettiest newbie there is prolly Han Han who is very chio by current gl150 stds.....XiaoMi n AnQi can say chio by current gl150 stds

16W12.....BaiXue#7....this newbie is a chio, tall, fair, leggy mm....chio by current gl150 stds n ard 170cm ht(not done with a measuring tape though)

NB. My above assessment is based strictly on looks only!....

Also what samsters like Apache n Unfit said recently is unfortunately true...current biz in the gl150 scene is generally not good....this month of June even worse becuz of school hols n WC18'...so sorry, no guarantee that the abv mms are still working in gl
Thank you bro Omnia for your unselfish sharing without pre-conditions! Indeed, the prettiness of a WL is referring to physical beauty - ie mainly based on looks only! I truly marvel at your intel and your magnanimity! I am sure many other brothers appreciate your kind sharing!

I saw a pretty newbie walking by house W02. Went over to her and asked for her name. She said she is Yue Qi. But I couldn't get which house she is from. Now I know.

Was at house W02 trying An Na, whom you have written a FR on. She was popular (a fellow housemate commented that quite a number of customers are looking for her). I think your FR must have some impact! I was pleased that someone who waited for her decided to go for another and I got her the next minute, when she returned from an outcall. I taught An Na how to gyrate her hips when having sex. She was a fast learner. We had a very wonderful time! Much thanks to you!
Old 08-06-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I missed by 2cm according to Bro Eject for Dou Dou height
Both Dou Dou and Xueli have very attractive athletically-built bods ... definitely very bonkable, at least to me.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-06-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Can’t remember where I saw Fr on Xia Tian at 1649, but i was there and my favourite Tian Tian wasn’t around. So I gave Xia Tian a try.

Well she’s the slim type with small B boobs inverted nipples. I felt shower was SOP. Not much BM, lots of Cat bath. BBbj was hardworking but not tight.
Then cowgirl and missionary. I think she tried to be nice and have GFE but not enough. Well missionary was a bit engaging where she holds you tight. I sit up in missionary to play with her clit. Her clit was huge and protruding out from her camel toe.

Well, pleasant bonk but I won’t RTF.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Both Dou Dou and Xueli have very attractive athletically-built bods ... definitely very bonkable, at least to me.
Smooth Operators @ Ah Peng 47
Old 09-06-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

I went to 1651 a couple days ago and selected Ya Ting because of her pretty look.

She is skinny about 1.56m and 40kg with a sharp Korean nose and a pair of A+ boobs. I tried to touch her nose and she immediately turned her face away so I suspected it might have gone through surgical knife. There was a big patch of colourful tattoos on her abdomen. It was likely that she had a C op before. There were 2 more patches of tattoos on her back.

There was no action in the bathroom.

When I tried to kiss her and she told me flatly No Kissing. She performed simple massage on my back with a bit of licking.

No AR.

After turning my body over, I asked whether I could paint her again a No answer.

She licked my nipples for a short while and did BBBJ.

There was no much talking and GFE was low. Chemistry was also low.

I felt that I was making love with a plastic doll. It is a sharp contrast with my session with Yi Na of 1425 who is warm and responsive.

I left early with much disappointment. No RTF for sure.
Old 09-06-2018, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Cai Se (彩色) from Hse 1431

Yesterday bonked Cai Se (1st time). She has been in Geylang scene for half a year.

She is a petite, cute and pretty girl. Stands at 1.54, 42 kg i think, A size small boobs, 22 yrs old (asked for· her birth data, birthday on 28 Nov). At one angle, she looked like the slim version of retired WL Shuang Shuang (16W04, RTC around 1 Sep 17), at one angle, with her thick upper and lower lips, looked like the slim version of HK actress 罗美薇, at another angle, she looked like the slim version of actress 王祖贤. In short, the longer i looked at her, the more i found her prettier.

When she entered the room, i was naked, already bathed , resting on bed. I then hugged, caressed her and frenched her without undressing her. After a short while, i then undressed her. Seeing the nice g string sexy panty, i asked her to give me. Surprisingly, she said ok cheerfully. Hahahaha, so cute. I will keep it as a souvenir and please dont mistaken that i will smell it like a pervert...., lol.

Followed by CBJ, i fucked her in standing posture, then fucked her in another 10 sex positions and finished her off.

She could take my solid pounding and seemed to enjoyed the process very much. Her pussy is tight. I pumped her in beast mode with rough actions, ignoring her petite body frame but she seemed to be a shock absorber and nullified all my thrustimg power, lol.
During the fuck job, she was very hot, exhibiting high GFE, seductive, enjoying sex, making me fully aroused and just wanted to fuck her harder and harder. She clenched her fingers on my back and i felt the piercing of finger nails lightly.

Super shiok. Net thrusted her for about 35 mins and overall 43 mins. I felt i could last another 10 mins minimum if pumping slowly after 30 mins duration but only in rough sex can satisfy me. Very glad that she absorbed it readily.

After sex, we hugged closely and chit chat for 5 mins. Throughout the entire full session , she was friendly, cheerful, lustful and aim to please. She made me fully unleash my Beast mode and enjoy the fj process a great deal. After the session, i felt more energetic like wanting to go gym, lol.

RTF ? The answer is obvious.
I want to thank the Bro ( forgot his title) who listed the 5 top bonk names which included Cai Se. Bro, we have the same taste (though i also love to bonk a bit meaty one but defitnitely not too meaty) , Please further share your other targets in the near future
Old 09-06-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Writing 3 gals i upped in the past 1 month plus and no full Frs found yet. I going to write in lorong & house.

L16WH15
Name: 咖啡 aka kopi
Look:7/10 (Quite sweet looking typical msian no makeup school gals look.)
Body:6/10 (Slim, tall, boobs size handful the most B)
BBBJ: 9/10 (She really good in sucking, in shower before Fj and even after Fj)
Frenching/AR: 0/10 (She dun speak french)
FJ: 8/10 (Quite wild, responsive and horny)
Services 8/10 (Chatty & cute gal)
RTF: Yes but on the top standby list.
PS: She should be going for her first 1 month leave next month.

L20H40
Name: Xiao Ya
Look: 5/10 (typical village gal with not so pro makeup look.)
Body:6/10 (Meaty, boobs size handful about 32B & nice butt for doggie)
BBBJ/AR: 9/10 (She quite good in sucking and she did AR without me turning. Something difference from the normal AR.)
Frenching: 7/10 (Just like frenching GF)
FJ: 8/10 (Quite wet and open to any position)
Services 8/10 (Trying her best to provide the best services.)
RTF: Yes if I need a good BJ & AR.

L28H31A
Name: An ni
Look: 8/10 (Shy SYT look with chubby face.)
Body:9/10 (Slim, boobs size 32E which made her look meaty.)
BBBJ/AR: 7/10 (her BJ is more on the soft type and not very experience on Ar)
Frenching: 8/10 (I like her shy shy frenching)
FJ: 8/10 (Quite tight and open to any position)
Services 9/10 (Can't cum during FJ and she try her very best to make me cum end up accidentally CIM.)
RTF: Yes she now on my RTF list.

Above experience base on my personal view and for reference only.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Writing 3 gals i upped in the past 1 month plus and no full Frs found yet. I going to write in lorong & house.

L16WH15
Name: 咖啡 aka kopi
Look:7/10 (Quite sweet looking typical msian no makeup school gals look.)
Body:6/10 (Slim, tall, boobs size handful the most B)
BBBJ: 9/10 (She really good in sucking, in shower before Fj and even after Fj)
Frenching/AR: 0/10 (She dun speak french)
FJ: 8/10 (Quite wild, responsive and horny)
Services 8/10 (Chatty & cute gal)
RTF: Yes but on the top standby list.
PS: She should be going for her first 1 month leave next month.

L20H40
Name: Xiao Ya
Look: 5/10 (typical village gal with not so pro makeup look.)
Body:6/10 (Meaty, boobs size handful about 32B & nice butt for doggie)
BBBJ/AR: 9/10 (She quite good in sucking and she did AR without me turning. Something difference from the normal AR.)
Frenching: 7/10 (Just like frenching GF)
FJ: 8/10 (Quite wet and open to any position)
Services 8/10 (Trying her best to provide the best services.)
RTF: Yes if I need a good BJ & AR.

L28H31A
Name: An ni
Look: 8/10 (Shy SYT look with chubby face.)
Body:9/10 (Slim, boobs size 32E which made her look meaty.)
BBBJ/AR: 7/10 (her BJ is more on the soft type and not very experience on Ar)
Frenching: 8/10 (I like her shy shy frenching)
FJ: 8/10 (Quite tight and open to any position)
Services 9/10 (Can't cum during FJ and she try her very best to make me cum end up accidentally CIM.)
RTF: Yes she now on my RTF list.

Above experience base on my personal view and for reference only.
Is Anni 2831a still around?
Old 09-06-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Is Anni 2831a still around?
Yes still around, yang yang left already.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes still around, yang yang left already.
This an ni of 2831a is 32e?
Old 09-06-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
This an ni of 2831a is 32e?
I saw her bra tag stated 32/70E and her boobs similar to the now history Xin er 1608.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I saw her bra tag stated 32/70E and her boobs similar to the now history Xin er 1608.
Saggy huh?
Old 09-06-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Saggy huh?
Soft, nature and not enhance.
Old 10-06-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

my Sunday community time to the SBF bros juz a quick FRs on the few sessions i had in recent months. thought i could finally have a happy ending with the gal i like, but everything ended in dust. so no choice, back to roaming the streets of GL for that elusive comfort and fleeting happiness

Xiaoxiao
1606a
looks: 7/10 (syt looks with a slight tinge of maturity)
boobs: C enhanced with nice nipples
height: around 1.6m, slim & petite figure

very service orientated with a plesant personality. i find she is able to deliver professional service, yet with a genuine friendly touch. u know some wls can deliver professional service but are overly mechanical. xx is those one of those rare gem who deliver both service and high sincere GFE

Tianxin
looks: 8/10 (slutty ah lian looks with model figure)
boobs: C enhanced with delicious pale brown nipples
height: 1.65 plus minus, tall & slim

very pleasant and accomodating gal. speaks french well, slow and sensual warm bbbj. feels more like a hot wild session with a FB than a regular gl session. fulfilled my fantasy of having hot sex with a tall model starlet kind of gal
Old 10-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

my cat150 sessions are usually 90% satisfactory. only had 1 miserable encounter. was at 1658 and the OKT called over 5 gals from 1654a for me to view. seriously the 5 gals all looks cmi... but coz i paiseh to reject all 5, so juz pick one whom i thought was better

but after we entered the room, the more i see her the more i cannot stand. she has the thick eyebrow auntie looks and big teeth. see her face i jitao sianz alr. in the end told her dun need to piak, juz give me a massage can already. $150 burnt

dun ask me about her name. coz i forgotten to ask also. but she has the prc auntie looks. i shld have stick to my regular faves, but i backside itchy wanted to try new gal
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1