The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
FOCwart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raping 2 best friends...

Nice story bro, please continue.
Old 05-01-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Perhaps good to know, the vulva (exterior lips of a woman's genitals) is not water-tight or liquid-tight, that means, it is no Tupperware seal.

The vagina was never intended to be a storage reservoir. I remembered reading somewhere that almost all of the semen ejaculated into a woman is ultimately wasted because she retains very little of it. Semen by its own nature liquifies after a few minutes and changes from sticky to runny.

Every woman will leak out whatever is in her vagina whether it is her own vaginal secretions, menstrual blood, or semen. Even when she sleeps at night, roughly every 90 minutes, her body will make her vagina a little wet and some may leak out. This is why some women wear panty-liners often even when they are not having their periods.

When an erect penis is pulled out of the vagina, the now empty space closes. As the vagina walls close, shrink and eliminate the space that once held the penis, semen inside would be squeezed out. Think of it as a toothpaste tube that has some toothpaste inside and you squeeze the tube.

If semen does not leak out immediately, it is probably because:

1) semen was deposited deep inside and is still some distance from the vulva to leak out

2) she was not very wet to mix her "juices" with your semen and it is still sticky instead of runny to leak out immediately

3) she was lying on her back with her buttocks raised high to keep the semen inside (a method often recommended to couples who are trying)

A woman lying normally on her back, front or even side will eventually leak semen out as her vagina closes, and it will probably leak sooner and faster if she was upright (sitting or standing) due to gravity.
Wow... this is a very good explanation!!!
Old 06-01-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 09-01-2018, 06:40 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12763 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I hope this is a story of fiction and fantasy because rape is a crime.

Perhaps good to know, the vulva (exterior lips of a woman's genitals) is not water-tight or liquid-tight, that means, it is no Tupperware seal.

The vagina was never intended to be a storage reservoir. I remembered reading somewhere that almost all of the semen ejaculated into a woman is ultimately wasted because she retains very little of it. Semen by its own nature liquifies after a few minutes and changes from sticky to runny.

Every woman will leak out whatever is in her vagina whether it is her own vaginal secretions, menstrual blood, or semen. Even when she sleeps at night, roughly every 90 minutes, her body will make her vagina a little wet and some may leak out. This is why some women wear panty-liners often even when they are not having their periods.

When an erect penis is pulled out of the vagina, the now empty space closes. As the vagina walls close, shrink and eliminate the space that once held the penis, semen inside would be squeezed out. Think of it as a toothpaste tube that has some toothpaste inside and you squeeze the tube.

If semen does not leak out immediately, it is probably because:

1) semen was deposited deep inside and is still some distance from the vulva to leak out

2) she was not very wet to mix her "juices" with your semen and it is still sticky instead of runny to leak out immediately

3) she was lying on her back with her buttocks raised high to keep the semen inside (a method often recommended to couples who are trying)

A woman lying normally on her back, front or even side will eventually leak semen out as her vagina closes, and it will probably leak sooner and faster if she was upright (sitting or standing) due to gravity.
Probably Option 1 + 3 (which I initiated)
Old 09-01-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I will have an interlude for a while to discuss the psychology behind rape..
I'll be quoting a real rape case here...

Imagine yourself lusting for a pretty sexy SYT...
Slim, pretty, smooth skin.
And with natural big breasts - large, firm, supple and bouncy...
Amazing on her slim, well-toned body with no tummy fats. Leggy too!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 09-01-2018 at 10:15 AM.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:42 AM
Samster (P)

Most men in general would just fantasise about the girl, masturbate, thinking about fucking her...
And fondling her tits..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 09-01-2018 at 10:15 AM.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster (P)

Some men however will risk everything for the ultimate pleasure of fondling her firm tits, penetrating her tight and wet vagina and pumping seed into these girls!
Whether the girl is willing does not factor into the equation..
Some girls cannot be bribed into it..
Yet they are still sexually very tempting..
Hence, they must be forcibly taken!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 09-01-2018 at 10:17 AM.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster (P)

The same girl, Una..

Clothes stripped off..
Defenceless as her body is naked..

Breasts fondled as she is unconscious. Squeezing those ripe C+ tits! Firm, heavy and natural!

Sucking her ripe nips!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 09-01-2018 at 10:18 AM.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster (P)

Penetrating her unwilling body!
Una is the epitome of the sexualised female form, existing to provide sexual pleasure to the alpha male dominant enough to rape her!

Restraining her hands while continuing to rape her as she struggles in vain!

She covers her mouth in horror as her rapist ejaculates his sperm unprotected deep into her unwilling vagina!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 09-01-2018 at 10:19 AM.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster (P)

Crying as she realises that she's been raped

Trying to escape, showing off her shapely figure..

Pulled back into bed, showing off her perky breasts...
Crying and helpless with cum still inside her...
Old 09-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster (P)

Momentoes for her rapist..
To remember the conquest!

Ripe tits!
So full supple and heavy...
Bra straps leaving marks supporting her full milkbags!

Stripping off Una's bra and exposing her neinei!

Una was 20 at the time of the rape.
Statistics:
157cm, 40kg
32C/22/30
DOB - 11/8/1989

She got pregnant after the rape and aborted I think...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 09-01-2018 at 10:25 AM.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
LAGalaxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!! Thanks
Old 10-01-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 10-01-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Angelique deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, Camping right now.
Old 12-01-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 16
Neo~you is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeo~you is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeo~you is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for next instalment .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1