The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
kkking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykkking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Raping 2 best friends...

Waiting patiently for next instalment.
Old 26-12-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

It was about midnight and R and M were having a draw.
2-2.
Both girls had been violated, raped, used as cum receptacles...

I pushed R down, first in scissors position, then on her back in missionary.
My cock was still hard and I pushed my sperm into R, feeling it sloshing away...
I kissed her lips and licked her fair smooth skin.
Sucked her pinkish nipples while deepthrusting into her..

I interrogated R.
She had only had 1 boyfriend. A fat Kadazan dude. 21. Rich man's son.
She lost her virginity to him 6 months ago at 19. She had just turned 20 two months prior...

I had seen pictures of R's boyfriend as he would call her occasionally and she had his pics on FB.
Clearly not a good fuck.

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 26-12-2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old 26-12-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I tested my theory.

Big fat guys normally have small cocks.
I had actually fucked R nice and slow for Round 1 to avoid waking her up.
She probably was too drunk to realise that it was my big cock inside her...
Or dreaming of a stud fucking her. A stud like me....
Time for hard sex..
R was already wet from the inseminations and her own love juices.
I deepthrusted her, played with R's erect pinkish nipples.
She got wetter and soon I fucked her into a mind-blowing orgasm.
She was screaming and clawing the bedsheets.
I didn't stop. I mercilessly thrusted her - deep and hard, pummelling her while she was orgasmic.
I frenchkissed her, she didn't resist.
Licked her nipples, which now released a sweet taste.
(I've fucked many young girls and some have a sweet taste on their nipples when orgasmic).
The intense nipple licking triggered off another orgasm, and her vagina was rhythmically milking my cock.
Old 26-12-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster (P)

I tortured R in the throes of her orgasm.
She begged me to stop as it was overwhelming...

"Mr ILB, please stop! Too much! Too sensitive!" R screamed.

"I'm going to cum inside you then... ", I demanded..

"No, please, no!"

I kissed her on her lips, deepthrusted her and pummeled her somemore...
I repeated the request....
She tried to pull a pillow over her face to muffle her screams, but I pushed it away...

I held her wrists down and continued thrusting her, watching her scream.
Half in agony, half in ecstacy.
There were traces of blood on my cock.
R was sexually inexperienced and quite petite. I had torn her vagina during rough sex.
Another 5 minutes of deepthrusting her and I asked again, " Can I cum inside you?"

R turned her face to the side in shame, weeping..
She gave a weak reply, "Yes, just stop... it's painful.."
She was sobbing, with tears rolling down her cheeks...

Reader poll!
What do you think I did with R?

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 26-12-2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old 26-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
RT9T deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 26-12-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Upped More please
Old 26-12-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!

Hey i love Boobs. Is this fictional? or for real? Just curious.
Old 26-12-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knopfler View Post
Hey i love Boobs. Is this fictional? or for real? Just curious.
What do you think? Hehe
Old 26-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster (P)

A pic of a Kadazan girl.

Very sensual in bed and out to please their man...
Most importantly, look almost Chinese.
I've fucked a few before, all slim with B+ to C+ cups. The C+ cups being R...
Old 27-12-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic story , keep it up !!
Old 27-12-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster (P)

A closeup of R's nipple stimulated and glistening with saliva....

Up my points for the zoomed in version! Even higher resolution!

P.S. Who said the Gopros were the only cameras there?
Old 27-12-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
TCSS MODERATION deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for next , thanks
Old 27-12-2017, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Look forward to more updates of it.
Old 27-12-2017, 03:36 AM
Samster (P)

I had another camera available.
Hint: 1 inch sensor with Carl Zeiss lens...

I fucked R even harder and started taking pictures of her.
She tried to cover her face, but I gripped her wrists tight and threw her hands to the side.
I licked her nipples until they were pink and erect.
The sensation was overwhelming for R. On one hand she was being raped. But she was in ecstacy too. Her vagina was dripping wet as I expertly stimulated all her erogenous zones.
It took a few attempts, but I managed to force her to scream out

"Mr ILB, please pump all your sperm into me! I want you to fuck me harder!"

I recorded her shouting that while her boobs were bouncing... her breathing heavy and her orgasmic moans squealing through...
She broke down into tears after that...
But the deed was done.
The video would serve to show that she was consenting...
Old 27-12-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Great story TS, do continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1