The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 young lives lost

Train service disruption along Circle Line on Tuesday late afternoon

Published on 2018-05-22 by Martha Soezean

A train service disruption occurred along the Circle Line (CCL) due to unknown reasons on Tuesday (22 May) late afternoon.

Though there was no official announcement posted by its train operator, SMRT, passengers noted different causes for the disruption via the train announcements.

Affected commuters who are part of the TATA SMRT Facebook group posted what they heard on the group's timeline.

Facebook user, Yan Yan Jooie wrote that the delay was due to a train fault, after being informed by a train announcement in his train cabin that stopped at Lorong Chuan. He wrote: "Circle Line towards Harbourfront has delay & now my train stop at Lorong Chuan for few minutes. Is due to train fault, just announced. Train is moving after 10 mins stop at Lorong Chuan."

But Aaron Tan informed the delay (which he said took 50 minutes) was due to a track fault. He wrote: "50 mins track fault reported on train heading East from Paya Lebar."

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...ate-afternoon/

Yet another train service disruption and this time is Circle Line . No public announcement was made . All diam diam . What has SMRT ; LTA and Ah Khaw all trying to hide ? No wonder Ah Khaw & PAP government said there was an improvement in rail reliability . So are our trains safe to travel or not ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 24-05-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Downtown Line hit by signalling fault; commuters complain of crowded train platforms

Published 4 hours ago

Updated 25 sec ago

Christopher Tan

Senior Transport Correspondent

SINGAPORE - The Downtown Line (DTL) was hit by a signalling fault on Thursday morning (May 24), adding to a string of major delays on the rail network since last month.

Commuters along the entire line were affected, with many complaining about crowded train platforms at several stations.

SBS Transit did not issue any updates about the fault on its social media pages, but later confirmed in a statement to The Straits Times that train service had been delayed due to a glitch at Tampines West station.

"On the approach to this station for both directions, trains had to be manually operated. This resulted in a slowdown in train speeds," SBS Transit's senior vice-president of corporate communications Tammy Tan said in the statement.

"Trains continued to arrive at stations but instead of the usual 2½-minute headway, it lengthened to about 5 minutes. This resulted in more crowded trains and a build-up of passengers at station platforms," she added.

"For example at Bedok Reservoir station, some passengers may have waited up to about 15 minutes to board a train and the platforms were crowded.

continue reading here : https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-crowded-train

Now even line also got same problem. Again it is signalling fault . Again no communications to your commuters . No wonder Ah Khaw still thinks the rail reliability had improved . No wonder PM LHL still wants to increase train fares . So you guys still want to vote for PAP ???

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 24-05-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Train service disruption along Down Town Line on Thursday morning

Published on 2018-05-24 by Martha Soezean

A severe train service disruption took place this morning (24 May) along Down Town Line (DTL), causing significant delays in commuters' travelling time and accumulated huge crowds at stations and on trains.

No official information on the delay, nor the reasons for it, were announced by SBS Transit, the transport operator of DTL While there had been no official announcement by SBS Transit, commuters wrote that the delay was due to a signalling fault.

The passengers' tweets show that the delay at DTL started at around 6:40am this morning. Commuters also note that they were stuck at stations for five to ten minutes at each station and some noted that the overall delay experienced, can be up to an hour.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...rsday-morning/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 24-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

SBS Transit apologises for not alerting commuters to Downtown Line delays

24 May 2018 01:20PM (Updated: 24 May 2018 01:30PM)

SINGAPORE: SBS Transit has apologised for not sending out alerts to Downtown Line commuters who experienced travel delays on Thursday morning (May 24).

"We apologise that no alerts were issued and to all affected passengers, we are sorry for the inconvenience that was caused. We are investigating the cause of the fault with the Land Transport Authority and the vendor," said Ms Tammy Tan, senior vice president of corporate communications for SBS Transit.

The delay was caused by a signalling fault at Tampines West Station, Ms Tan said.

"On the approach to this station for both directions, trains had to be manually operated. This resulted in a slowdown in train speeds. Trains continued to arrive at stations but instead of the usual 2.5-minute headway, it lengthened to about five minutes," Ms Tan said.

The signalling processor was successfully reset at about 8.15am and normal service progressively resumed after that, she said.

There was no stoppage of train service on the Downtown Line throughout the fault until the processor was reset, Ms Tan added.

Photos on social media showed long queues at Bedok North station and trains "packed to the brim" at Hillview station.

Channel NewsAsia reader Maurice Tang, who was travelling from Hillview to Bugis, said that the train stopped at some stations for a longer time than it usually does.

"The train stopped at Beauty World for 10 minutes and then stopped again at Newton for another 10 minutes," he said.

Ms Tan also said that some commuters at Bedok Reservoir had waited for about 15 minutes to board a train.

Many commuters had taken to social media to complain about the lack of alerts from the public transport operator.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...uters-10273610

What is the use of apologising after the incident happen ? Why is it always signalling fault ? Why you guys never blame yourselfs ? Why don't you guys hire train drivers ? Are driverless trains safe to travel or not ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 24-05-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Now bus accident

Last edited by sionglim; 25-05-2018 at 01:07 PM.
Old 24-05-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Bus fatal accident involving a six yrs old boy.
Channelnewsasia.com

Also in Shin mim evening news

Last edited by sionglim; 25-05-2018 at 01:06 PM.
Old 25-05-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

The bus accident at Chua Chu Kang is SMRT not SBS Transit . Really the new CEO still have not appeared . Still hiding somewhere . Looks like SMRT's feng shui is really very bad . Bad things keep on happening to SMRT .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 25-05-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

New mrt trains for thomson line arrived.
Hope they dont any how spoilt it.
Old 26-05-2018, 12:20 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

The body of the six-year-old boy who died in a bus accident at Choa Chu Kang was repatriated back to India on Friday (May 25).
Old 27-05-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 14
greenbone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygreenbone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I won't be surprise if new trains also breakdown .
Old 27-05-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbone View Post
I won't be surprise if new trains also breakdown .
I also wont be surprised 70% happy like one retard and still vote for PAP!

Thank you
Old 28-05-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

East-West Line running on new signalling system now - all the way to Tuas West and back

The EWL is the second old line to switch over to the new communications-based train control (CBTC) signalling system, after the North-South Line (NSL) in 2017.

Published 3 hours ago

Christopher Tan

Senior Transport Correspondent

SINGAPORE - The East-West MRT line (EWL) has switched over to a new signalling system, and, going by the first morning on Monday (May 28), all seems well despite the rain.

The EWL is the second old line to switch over to the new communications-based train control (CBTC) signalling system, after the North-South Line (NSL) last year.

Compared with the NSL, the switch was smoother and less disruptive on the EWL.

With the new system, continuous service to and from the Tuas West extension has resumed. That is, trains now do not have to stop at Joo Koon station for commuters to alight, take a shuttle bus to Gul Circle, before hopping on another train to continue their westward journey.

This was the arrangement put in place last November after a train collision that was caused by, among other things, a mismatch between the old signalling system and the new one, which was already in place for the Tuas West extension.

Commuter Ethan Guo said his journey on the EWL was "smooth and uneventful".

continue reading here : https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-tuas-west-and

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 28-05-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Train delay along NSL and EWL on Monday morning

Published on 2018-05-28 by Martha Soezean

There were train disruptions occurred along the North South Line (NSL) this morning (28 May); according to information provided by commuters, it was caused by a train fault. Apparently, train delays also happened along parts of the East West Line (EWL). Today marks the first day of the trial of the new signalling system along the entire EWL.

Official information about delays, if any, was yet to be made by SMRT.

Passengers h complained to SMRT on train delays since about 7am:

A post by a commuter on TATA SMRT Facebook also informed the train fault ahead at Outram station towards Pasir Ris:

Yk Foo wrote: "Train fault ahead at Outram station towards Pasir Ris direction. 5 mins delay."

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...onday-morning/

Yet again no public announcement by SMRT on train disruption . What are you guys trying to hide ? No wonder Ah Khaw still thinks that train reliability had improved . Such world class SMRT is . Causing so many people to be late for work . So you sill want to vote for PAP ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 05-06-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 6
AssSMRT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAssSMRT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Blame on train fault ; track fault and signalling fault .
Old 05-06-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
PorkEater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st day trial only got problem? Indeed world class train system
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1