The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
whacky whacky
New House - L8H66A

Was roaming the lorongs of Geylang yesterday when I chanced upon this new house at Lorong 8. I believe that it is a replacement of the previous L8H66A which shut down quite a while ago. The two OKTS were very friendly and showed me the only available WL who looked quite pretty. I forgot her name and number (I will update accordingly during my next trip there).

Looks: 7.5/10 (Young looking, quite fair skinned with pretty eyes and nice teeth. Definitely an SYT imho). She's the same age as I am. I'm Singaporean but can't speak mandarin yet I'm a sucker for chinese/chinese-looking girls possibly because I'm part Chinese myself.

Body: 6.5/10 (When clothed she looked very curvy but her boobs a bit saggy and quite a bit of belly and butt fats)

BJ: 4/10 (When she put the condom on me it was too tight which largely contributed to the not so pleasurable BJ sensation). I'm pretty sure BJ will improve with a condom suited to bigger penis sizes such as Durex. Believe me when I say the condom size matters. I'll stick to Durex next time.

Kissing: 9/10 (Normally I'm the one initiating the lip to lip kissing and frenching. In her case, however, whenever I kissed her lightly and retracted my mouth away from hers, she would actually press my face against hers, look straight into my eyes and start frenching me like there's no tomorrow. In essence, ite felt as if she was eager to french me than the other way round. Definitely makes a guy's day)

GFE: 8.5/10 Right from the moment i entered her room she gave me a hug, looked up at me and kissed me. She kept holding my hand tightly and throughout the sex she looked at my eyes, fluttering them in a sweet way. When we were showering, she hugged me and kissed me all over my neck and cheeks. While fucking her, she kept moving her hands around my body and dirty talking me. After we were done with the sex and changing but into our clothes, she suddenly grabbed me, gave me a tight hug and kissed my neck, cheeks and lips. I grabbed her cheeks gently, looked intensely into her eyes as if she were my gf and kissed her intensely. She never looked away from my etes. She gave me a hug and another kiss before saying "bye bye. Please come back again".

Attitude:8.5/10 (When I visited her she was a bit tired but she definitely tried her best to put on a smile and chat with me. She could have been a little bit more accommodating though)

FJ: 6.5/10 (I think she's pretty new to the industry so she wasn't really accommodation to the different positions I was keen in trying out. We tried cowgirl very briefly after which we switched to missionary. Didn't get to try my favourite doggy or reverse cowgirl. I actually didn't get to cum because the condom was tight restricting my blood flow. Moreover, the 20 mins which is rather insufficient for a full sexperience.

Damage: $40 for 20 mins. Imho its better to top up another $10 and go for the $50 option which grants you 30 mins. Other options include the $100 for 1 hour inclusive of thai massage.

RTF: Yes, the main reason being the great GFE-ness and her pretty eyes + eagerness to kiss/french. I'd return for the gfe-ness alone! Made me feel like a boyfriend LOL. I'd opt for the $50 or $100 option. I'm optimistic my experience will improve with Durex + a bit more of confidence (less shyness) on my part. If I could book her overnight even without any possibility of sex between us i wouldn't mind because of her gfe-ness and possibility because of our same age.

Just to add: I'm normally not very liberal with my FRs, meaning to say that I don't give good marks easily. In fact I was a bit reluctant (don't hate me please) to share my FR because I sort of wanted her to myself. But the reality is that this girl deserves more clients so that she can earn enough to support her family and hopefully build her dream house in Thailand.

Last edited by whacky; 23-06-2014 at 04:24 PM.
Old 23-06-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
yinpinlouavr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New House - L8H66A

nice fr, 40 sgd is so cheap, never see cat 40 house for more than 6 years
Old 24-06-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

whacky whacky

Hi yinpinlouavr,

Its $40 for 20 mins. Imho its better to top up an extra $10 for another 10 mins. When I RTF I will opt for the $100 option.
Old 24-06-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 18
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all

Bro, you forgot her name and number and your description so general, how to know who sai... Faster go back and identify.
Old 24-06-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

whacky whacky

Bro youallsonice, my apologies for not asking for her name and taking note of her number. The earliest I'll RTF is in July because right now I'm tied up with work. Once again I'm extremely sorry.
Old 24-06-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
loki893 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youallsonice? View Post
Bro, you forgot her name and number and your description so general, how to know who sai... Faster go back and identify.
U can't read? He already said only WL
Old 24-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster (M)

whacky whacky

bro loki893,

she was the only available WL yesterday night. I'm pretty sure there are others available. The main purpose of this thread is to let bros know that there a new house in operation. I actually went to L18H38 and the girls there quite pretty too. Whatever it is, I urge bros to treat the girls with respect (:
Old 24-06-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Swee time to go check out this place
Old 24-06-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
loki893 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whacky View Post
bro loki893,

she was the only available WL yesterday night. I'm pretty sure there are others available. The main purpose of this thread is to let bros know that there a new house in operation. I actually went to L18H38 and the girls there quite pretty too. Whatever it is, I urge bros to treat the girls with respect (:
Oops apologies then... Ya I heard it was closed down awhile back due to boss had some cash flow issues guess its under new management now
Old 24-06-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

10mins to bathe both start and end leaves you with 10min to cum. Too rush. When bell starts to rings off continuously even lagi jialat
This is quite comparable to cat100-150 PRCs rate with better service.
Old 24-06-2014, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
ryanloo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is this a thai or a prc house????????
Old 24-06-2014, 03:00 AM
Samster (M)

whacky whacky

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
10mins to bathe both start and end leaves you with 10min to cum. Too rush. When bell starts to rings off continuously even lagi jialat
This is quite comparable to cat100-150 PRCs rate with better service.
Precisely why i feel that $40 for 20 mins not worth it. I'd urge bros to opt for the $50 option instead. Even the friendly OKTs urged me to go for the $50 option because they felt that their $40 option is for people who cum very fast. Need to explore if overnight bookings are available.
Old 24-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youallsonice? View Post
Upzzz you back Bro Cheers Sailsingapore

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 24-06-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

whacky whacky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanloo1 View Post
is this a thai or a prc house????????
Thai house bro. My apologies for not stating that in my first thread. After being away from SBF for quite some time I think I suddenly became a blur cock. Don't zap me ah
Old 25-06-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

my target house closed so ended up here, 4-5 wls avail n ended up with g66 cos she smiled...

name = nid
look = milfy, 28, broad shoulder (ex-farmer),160cm roughly
bod = gnd, a little fat here n there, big b max, trimmed bush
catbath = so so, gentle type, 1-2 mins max
blow = gentle type, suction not that strong
kin hoi/finger = reluctant, mai dai / dont like she said, so nvr forced her
kiss = not a fan, nvr asked n she nvr initiated so i dunno
fj = no cowgirl... i asked but she asked me to be on top instead, missionary n doggy for me, not that tight, subtle soft moan
massage = part of sop, tried better one so hers so so nia
language = minimal england, my pasaa thai also lousy, so pretty much chicken n duck talk
gfe = friendly

overall ok session, potential ang pai if she hone her skills n england further.

okts quite frenly, told me 66 n 93 are "ang pai", so bro(s) who tried 93 before maybe can post fr...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1