The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold
Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
bro, cool down. at least the balding uncle looks OK lah. the balding uncle is the boss

parked my car along lorong 16. enjoyed my session of massage with Na Na followed by a good bonk. before that, i actually wanted to try the new gal Duo Duo but i was just a few steps late and I can only see her go to the room with another man. haiz.

will try her soon

anyway the session with Na Na was good. good massage strokes, and bonking her was an enjoyment
Is Na Na the D cup that bro ejectjoy is writing about in the tall gals thread?
Old 22-05-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Is Na Na the D cup that bro ejectjoy is writing about in the tall gals thread?
Na Na should be C cup in my opinion.

i enjoy her massage in full nakedness and FJ happy ending, to me is value for money for sgd150. end the session with a refreshed upper back and a happy cock

massage in full nakedness is already a good treat for me, something which i yearned for the past close to two decades of cheonging in massage parlours last time.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-05-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

i enjoy her massage in full nakedness and FJ happy ending, to me is value for money for sgd150. end the session with a refreshed upper back and a happy cock

massage in full nakedness is already a good treat for me, something which i yearned for the past close to two decades of cheonging in massage parlours last time.
Thanks bro. i always feel we get our value for money in Gl cat 150 compared to others. Sadly D cups and above are really rare.
Old 22-05-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

hey dude,

thanks for the recommendation. likely to try this Na Na soon
Old 22-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

interesting news update

"Big Head" da tou shop WH15 has new gal from Malaysia, name "coffee" "ka fei". this is what OKT botak told me when i was at 1658a. hope i did not hear wrongly. i think i can differentiate between china and malaysia yah. 中国。。。马来西亚。。。

very thrilled and happy to hear of new malaysia stock arrival, wait so long, finally.

i should bonk her in a few days time. today fired missiles already

look for any new FR, or early bird FRs

thrilled and anticipate

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-05-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
Jking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
interesting news update

"Big Head" da tou shop WH15 has new gal from Malaysia, name "coffee" "ka fei". this is what OKT botak told me when i was at 1658a. hope i did not hear wrongly. i think i can differentiate between china and malaysia yah. 中国。。。马来西亚。。。

very thrilled and happy to hear of new malaysia stock arrival, wait so long, finally.

i should bonk her in a few days time. today fired missiles already

look for any new FR, or early bird FRs

thrilled and anticipate
surprisingly there wasnt anyone when i was there. it might be quite difficult to try her next time if u don't try it now as she look young and got the school girl kind of look coupled with the very eager attitude to please her clients. 150sgd definitely well spent..
Old 22-05-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jking View Post
surprisingly there wasnt anyone when i was there. it might be quite difficult to try her next time if u don't try it now as she look young and got the school girl kind of look coupled with the very eager attitude to please her clients. 150sgd definitely well spent..
How tall is she and how are her boobs bro?
Old 28-05-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

APACHE SEX DIARY - DUO DUO WH15

I hovered into WH15 hoping to try out the Malaysian babe, but she was working. The new gal Duo Duo is available, so i ordered her.

She is about 1.72m tall, long legs but belong to the skinny model lookalike category. but from the outer appearance her boobs look big.

From certain angle, she resembles a Hong Kong actress Cherie Chung with her thick hair.

into the room, i am curious as it is hardly my taste to go for tall leggy babes but i go for her cos she does looks a bit like my goddess Cherie Chung.

Once she took off her dress, OMG, natural bouncy big B boobs with light brown nipples. what a sight. she is very accomodating and allows me to suck her nipples and boobs.

Into the shower, she washed me clean and i must say her hand strokes in attacking my didi made me high and harden straightaway. very sensual strokes. She sucked my nipples and gave me a good rubba.

onto the bed, she gave me a moderate 5 minute back massage and began to lick my ears, sucked my back and catbath me all over. She raised my butt up and gave me a capped AR which felt great. I can feel her tongue attacking my anal.

flip over, she continues to give me a good lick and catbath from my ears to my nipples and thighs. She is very hardworking in doing the licks.

she is good at sucking my balls and wanna suck my rod ., I told her i want capped BJ which she did. Her suction is good while she turned and her pussy facing me inviting me to suck her pussy. But it is not my style to do so. She says she is OK with me to suck her pussy when i fondle her clitoris. I said no thks as courteously as I can. Her hair was tied in a bun and she has long nice body which made me caress her.

She rode on me on cowgirl and she let go her hair. She has very thick hair and as I pump her up and down, her neh neh swings up and down. from this angle she does look like cherie chung. what a view.

I turn her to doggie and pump her. Her pussy is quite tight actually, and luckily she applied KY or else i pain.

she got high very quickly. In fact, her best position was when I lay her front onto the bed and pump her from behind. in front of me is a tall lady with long hair and hands grasping the bedsheet and moaning away, suddenly call me "hubby, feels good, fuck me hard". Attacking her hole from behind is not difficult probably this is how her body is designed. I enjoyed the fuck for almost 4 minutes but i told myself i wanna complete the firing exercise with missionery

Turned her over. Rod entered the abyss and I upped my throttle and pumping gained speed and momentum, while her neh neh swings and she also grasped me tight. It was a great feel.

after about 5 minutes i cannot tahan any longer, upped all the speed and pump fast and finally fired my load of hellfire missiles into her. We were both screaming and moaning away. I squeezed my last drop of missiles into her while she showed a sign of sextifying relief.

We chit chat

bad news is she is considering to cut her card soon, either coming wednesday or not, as she says business is very slow.

I told her to hang on. Hope she does hang on.

even if she does cut card on coming Wednesday, Indeed i am fortunate to try her out.

Old 28-05-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Thepricetopay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
APACHE SEX DIARY - DUO DUO WH15

I hovered into WH15 hoping to try out the Malaysian babe, but she was working. The new gal Duo Duo is available, so i ordered her.

She is about 1.72m tall, long legs but belong to the skinny model lookalike category. but from the outer appearance her boobs look big.

From certain angle, she resembles a Hong Kong actress Cherie Chung with her thick hair.

into the room, i am curious as it is hardly my taste to go for tall leggy babes but i go for her cos she does looks a bit like my goddess Cherie Chung.

Once she took off her dress, OMG, natural bouncy big B boobs with light brown nipples. what a sight. she is very accomodating and allows me to suck her nipples and boobs.

Into the shower, she washed me clean and i must say her hand strokes in attacking my didi made me high and harden straightaway. very sensual strokes. She sucked my nipples and gave me a good rubba.

onto the bed, she gave me a moderate 5 minute back massage and began to lick my ears, sucked my back and catbath me all over. She raised my butt up and gave me a capped AR which felt great. I can feel her tongue attacking my anal.

flip over, she continues to give me a good lick and catbath from my ears to my nipples and thighs. She is very hardworking in doing the licks.

she is good at sucking my balls and wanna suck my rod ., I told her i want capped BJ which she did. Her suction is good while she turned and her pussy facing me inviting me to suck her pussy. But it is not my style to do so. She says she is OK with me to suck her pussy when i fondle her clitoris. I said no thks as courteously as I can. Her hair was tied in a bun and she has long nice body which made me caress her.

She rode on me on cowgirl and she let go her hair. She has very thick hair and as I pump her up and down, her neh neh swings up and down. from this angle she does look like cherie chung. what a view.

I turn her to doggie and pump her. Her pussy is quite tight actually, and luckily she applied KY or else i pain.

she got high very quickly. In fact, her best position was when I lay her front onto the bed and pump her from behind. in front of me is a tall lady with long hair and hands grasping the bedsheet and moaning away, suddenly call me "hubby, feels good, fuck me hard". Attacking her hole from behind is not difficult probably this is how her body is designed. I enjoyed the fuck for almost 4 minutes but i told myself i wanna complete the firing exercise with missionery

Turned her over. Rod entered the abyss and I upped my throttle and pumping gained speed and momentum, while her neh neh swings and she also grasped me tight. It was a great feel.

after about 5 minutes i cannot tahan any longer, upped all the speed and pump fast and finally fired my load of hellfire missiles into her. We were both screaming and moaning away. I squeezed my last drop of missiles into her while she showed a sign of sextifying relief.

We chit chat

bad news is she is considering to cut her card soon, either coming wednesday or not, as she says business is very slow.

I told her to hang on. Hope she does hang on.

even if she does cut card on coming Wednesday, Indeed i am fortunate to try her out.
That's a mouthwatering fr bro haha
Old 28-05-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepricetopay View Post
That's a mouthwatering fr bro haha
better try her out before she really leaves our shore

Old 28-05-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Thepricetopay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
better try her out before she really leaves our shore
Ok if my budget allows. I shall go for it. Thanks bro
Old 29-05-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

hope she can change her mind and stay.

She needs us bros to instil confidence in her.

Old 29-05-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Coffee- Malaysian

B cups, short hair, pussy not shaved

Bj- not bad, but kinda stuck at 1 speed would have preferred some variation

Fj- tight pussy, loud moans, multiple positions. Good

Others: 69, I don’t think she frenches, if WL doesn’t initiate I will just let it be.

Rtf: still abit green. Maybe need more attention from apache. Should improve after a few more weeks. Would rather call her to 1658a next time if it’s possible, decor of WH15 not my type, seems rather dated
Old 30-05-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

will soon try her at 1658a with the mirrors and fire my hellfire missiles into her. Coffee.

Old 30-05-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Hopefully NaNa will stay longer...her after deed Massage is Heaven

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1