The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: L & m

I closed my eyes and inhaled sharply as K nibbled at my ear, kissing her on her shoulder as it was the only part of her that my lips could reach, I bit playfully at her flesh and sucked on it.

Feeling her nipples brushing my chest made me swell with even more desire and using the side of my head to push her chin up, I kissed up onto her shoulder then neck.

My arms wrapped around her waist and held her tightly as I kissed down to her chest and then tilting my head slightly, I kissed down further.

I leaned forward, slightly arching her back across my arms and exposing her chest more before my lips found its way to a nipple and softly kissed it before rolling my tongue around it.

I gently grazed my teeth across the hard nipple before sucking on it for a moment. Then pulling my head back slightly, I released it with a sucking sound and began kissing across to its twin, pausing midway across to lick my tongue slowly up the valley separating them.

Her scent, the taste of her sweat and flesh almost made my head spin with desire and continuing the trail of kisses across to the next nipple, I was unconsciously tensing up.

I gave the other nipple the same loving treatment as the first, perhaps sucking on it a little harder than the other as my desire for her was driving me into a frenzy.
Old 25-05-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 8
TonyAdams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 25-05-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

K leaned slightly away from me and turned her chest upwards, feeling herself protected from gravity's grasp by my strong arms as her nipples become rock hard from my attentions.

The combination of power and gentleness in my every touch, knowing I could overpower her and take her at any moment and yet restrained myself for her pleasure, was the most erotic feeling she'd ever experienced.

So K decided to tease me...... by daring me to let go my control...pushing me to the limits of my restraint by arching her body in the most alluring way, kissing me and lightly stroking my muscles in a way meant to incite my passion further.

The feel of her arching back, her fingers lightly stroking my shoulders and her rock hard nipple in my mouth made me ache to be inside her.

I reached under one of her thighs and pull down my own shorts as my other arm lifted her effortlessly up a little.

I kissed across back to her other nipple and sucked on it harder as my lips worked around it while I worked to remove my shorts to reveal my hardening member.
Old 25-05-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 25-05-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Once it was uncovered, the arm around her waist pulled her down slightly so the head of my cock softly touched her pussy while my other hand went to her other breast and squeezed it firmly, my thumb and forefinger lightly pinching its nipple.

The light pressing of my penis head against the beginnings of her wetness made her heart beat faster. She braced her knees against the bench and rocked her hips forward and backwards, rubbing her pussy against my length and spreading the juices that were beginning to seep out. She moaned softly at the combination of stimuli on her nipples and her clit.

With half lidded eyes, K ran her hands from my shoulders, across my upper back, and into my hair, which was glowing under the color of the pale moonlight.......though she was far too involved in what we were doing to notice.
Old 26-05-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 12
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light

Looking forward towards to the next updates .
Old 28-05-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Even though I have pretty good self-control, I couldn’t help but moaned as I felt K rubbing herself on me, my cock growing even harder as I felt her getting wetter and felt the slickness spreading all across her lips and my head, I tilted my hips up slightly just enough to let the head of it penetrate her lips and then withdrew.

My hand slid from around her waist up her side and joined my other hand, now with both breasts in my hands, I leaned back.

I looked up into her eyes, my smile had fade and left in its place an expression of seriousness while my eyes reflected the lust within.

I squeezed her breasts, now using them to hold her on my lap as she rocked back and forth. Once again I tilted my hips and pushed the head of my cock past her lips, then holding her breasts firmly I pulled down on them, making K slowly lower herself on my length.

K let a whimper escape.

Her hands clenched at my hair and the muscles of her stomach flexed as she strained to push her pelvis down further, faster.

My firm grip, and the thickness of my cock, kept her from taking all of me inside her at once despite how impatient she was.

Now it was my turn to tease her.

Her panting, slit-eyed gaze begged me give it all to her, even as her pussy clenched tightly around what it had already been given.

Feeling her striving to push down and take me deeper and hearing her panting almost drove me over the edge.

When I looked up to her and saw her eyes, thin slits of determination and desire, I shivered with anticipation...but through sheer determination and strong willpower, I held her firmly, only allowing her take me in as far as I decided.

I pushed on her breasts, raising her up off of me sightly before pulling down on them and lowering her slowly.

I let her take me in further than before but not the entire length.

I was controlling our pace, controlling her.

Once again, I pushed up on her breasts and raised her slightly then brought her down, driving in deeper, watching her response.
Old 28-05-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Birkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update.
Old 28-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
boonlayway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, tks.
Old 28-05-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Each time I drove in deeper, her breathe caught momentarily and her lips parted wider.

K slid her hands down my arms until they were underneath my elbows and tried pushing upwards, but my grip was solid.

When that failed, K instead started grinding her hips into me in a circular motion, feeling my cock press against her on all sides of her pussy.

My mouth opened slightly as I inhaled deeply at the feel of her grinding on me, rubbing my cock around inside her.

Feeling her pull up on my arms, I looked at the length of her body down to her hips and watched her gyrations for a moment before closing my eyes and drinking in the sensations.

She was so tight and wet, everything about her excited me. Her smell, the feel of her body and the sound of her panting.

After a moment of her grinding, I opened my eyes and looked up to her as I slowly released her breasts, sliding my hands down to her hips and resting them there, I let her do what she would, momentarily giving up control to her.
Old 29-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

When I let her go, K’s eyes opened wide and her lips pursed.

She reached behind me and grabbed the boat railing with both hands. With her knees well braced on the bench, she slowly lifted her hips up, and then settled them down on my penis as far as they could go.

K paused there a moment, enjoying the sensation of having me entirely inside her, then she began a rhythmic lifting and settling, her ass rising away and then falling against my thighs.

I leaned forward slightly, sliding my hands around behind her and down onto her ass, then palmed each cheek before I leaned back and in doing so pulled each one up and out slightly, opening her pussy up wider to me.

My gaze once again traveled her length, going from her toned thighs, to her slender mid rift, then to her perfect breasts as they bounced rhythmically.

I closed his eyes as I let my mind drift over the sensations, her smooth skin under my hands and the feeling of her rising and falling, her wetness now soaking me and the heat from her pussy.

Each sensation combined and increased the fire of my lust, I growled softly as I felt myself getting even harder.

She was enjoying herself, the feeling of me inside her making her wetter by the minute, but she thought she might be able to fuck faster if she had more solid purchase beneath her.

Pausing her up and down motions she leaned back until she could swing her legs over the bench.

With my feet planted on one side of it, and hers on the other, she settled even further down onto my cock than before, and started pumping her ass up and down once again, this time increasing her speed.

I released her ass as she moved her legs, watching her as she rearranged her position then leaned back slightly as she started pumping again.

She was taking in my full length and I could feel her angling her strokes to hit the spot deep in her pussy that mingled the sensations of near pain and near ecstasy.
Old 30-05-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bang79 is Cool - loads of Potential

waiting for more updates. Bookmarked! 😂. Great story bro! Support support. 🖒👊
Old 31-05-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 14
knnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I also will bookmark this thread .
Old 31-05-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Awoniyi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knnstung View Post