The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Miss geylang international 2018 (strictly frs or wl info only)

MISS GEYLANG INTERNATIONAL 2017 UNBEATABLE NO HORSE RUN CHAMPION:

TIAN TIAN 1649

Full results for 2018 on the way.

In the process of wrapping up but have to wait for a beauty rumoured to be debuting in 2047 in a few days...
Old 15-05-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miss geylang international 2018 (strictly frs or wl info only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
MISS GEYLANG INTERNATIONAL 2017 UNBEATABLE NO HORSE RUN CHAMPION:

TIAN TIAN 1649

Full results for 2018 on the way.

In the process of wrapping up but have to wait for a beauty rumoured to be debuting in 2047 in a few days...
Based on what metrics and measure and who is contesting?

Tian tian is not bad, pretty but there are competition tovher as well
Old 15-05-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Based on what metrics and measure and who is contesting?

Tian tian is not bad, pretty but there are competition tovher as well
Hey Fatty,

You opinion that Tian Tian is "not bad" is noted.

She has an amazing body, sweet face, smooth fair skin, young, excellent service with some X factors. In addition to being almost impossible to wait, she has been independently verified by numerous FRs as being top notch.

But all this is unimportant. I say she is no horse run. My opinion on a thread I started. It is up to you to decide whether I know what I'm talking about or not.

Now, I have entertained your stupid question as a matter of courtesy. In case you missed it, this thread says strictly frs or wl info only. You have provided no info on any WL except to be mysterious and allude to some WLs somewhere out there who are competition. Kong simi?

If you say Tian Tian is "not bad", I'm really curious to know who you think is good. But if you have nothing to offer, kindly leave and join the multiple talk cock threads available. You can talk as much cock and play as much games as you like in those threads. You can even discuss the latest shows on Mediacorp.

Once again, strictly frs or wl info only. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Old 15-05-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey Fatty,

You opinion that Tian Tian is "not bad" is noted.

She has an amazing body, sweet face, smooth fair skin, young, excellent service with some X factors. In addition to being almost impossible to wait, she has been independently verified by numerous FRs as being top notch.

But all this is unimportant. I say she is no horse run. My opinion on a thread I started. It is up to you to decide whether I know what I'm talking about or not.

Now, I have entertained your stupid question as a matter of courtesy. In case you missed it, this thread says strictly frs or wl info only. You have provided no info on any WL except to be mysterious and allude to some WLs somewhere out there who are competition. Kong simi?

If you say Tian Tian is "not bad", I'm really curious to know who you think is good. But if you have nothing to offer, kindly leave and join the multiple talk cock threads available. You can talk as much cock and play as much games as you like in those threads. You can even discuss the latest shows on Mediacorp.

Once again, strictly frs or wl info only. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Thank you for your curt and “courtesy” response. I note the strict FR or WL info only so here is my info or Fr on he ladies.

I think In terms of overall top in 1649, I find Yuan Yuan top and Xia tian a close second and tian tian a close 3rd.

I would say Yuan Yuan is no horse run
She has an amazing body, nice natural boobs proportional to her body frame, beautiful face, smooth fair skin, young, excellent service with great GFE. She is also difficult to wait and there are many other FRs on her too.

I try to always reply nicely, and I don’t talk about mediacorp. Not sure why you brought this up as I wasn’t the one

If really compare it should be

Yuan Yuan Xia Tian Tian Tian
Looks. 8/10. 7.5/10. 7.5/10
Body. 8/10. 7.5/10. 7/10
Boobs. 7/10. 6/10. 7/10
Complexion. 7/10. 6.5/10. 7/10
Foreplay. 7.5/10. 8/10. 7/10
Catbath. 7.5/10. 7.5/10. 7.5/10
BBBJ. 8/10. 8/10. 7.5/10
FJ. 8/10. 7.5/10. 7.5/10
Attitude 8/10. 7.5/10. 7.5/10
Overall. 69/90. 66/90. 65.5/10
Old 24-05-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

A BATTALION OF REINFORCEMENTS HAVE ARRIVED AND TAKEN UP POSITIONS.

Will try to complete the roundup asap. Early reports from those who were invited to the VIP soft launch say the front runners for the new crown are Bao Bao and Xuan Xuan of 1649 and Yi Yi and Dou Dou of 2047.
Old 29-05-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

OFFICIAL JUDGES REPORT

INTRODUCTION

Our renowned pool of 5 international judges feel that it must be mentioned that 1649 and 2047 has by far the most number of chiobus and quality WLs under a single company.

The previous batch combined with the current batch brings the total number to 8 HOT BABES. Not just 2 or 3 but 8! WTF! This is simply amazing when it's difficult to find even 2 or 3 angpai among an entire row of houses. It's really great for busy towkays and executives who can't afford to waste time as a one-stop shop. With 8 hot babes around, the competition among the WLs is keen and they really up their game to retain customers.

Previous Batch of Hot Babes*

1. Tian Tian 1649
2. Xia Tian 1649
3. Yuan Yuan 1649
4. Yang Yang 1649

*Each of the WLs have received many solid FRs and independently verified as wonderful

New Batch of Hot Babes*

1. Xuan Xuan 1649
2. Bao Bao 1649
3. Dou Dou 2047
4. Yi Yi 2047

*QC-ed by the judges and many positive feedback from intel

Due to selfish reasons, the judges will release reports on the 2047 hot babes later as want to enjoy first. Without further ado...report on the leading contenders....

XUAN XUAN 1649 (SENTOSA BEACH BEACH BABE CHIO) VS BAO BAO 1649 (UNI BABE CHIO)

Xuan Xuan is pretty. The 5 judges were split 3-2 in awarding her the MISS GEYLANG INTERNATIONAL 2018 CHIOBU title.

Her bronzy coloured hair matched her slightly tanned skin perfectly. She is not dark but her skin is a healthy glow like just spending a day at a beach. Really very pretty. Sharp features, nicely drawn eyebrows and a sharp nose. Slim and petite with nice breast, she is a fine beauty. Service was good, great attitude and enthusiasm for a newbie.

As for Bao Bao, her white skin and slim figure, and innocent kind of sex appeal somehow just makes you feel horny. She has a look that makes you wanna grab her and hurry her to the room. Her small waist is great to hold. She is also a service-oriented and accommodating WL. She wins MISS GEYLANG INTERNATIONAL 2018 UNIVERSITY title.

Congratulations to both the winners! Well done!
Old 05-06-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

THE SECRET OF 2047 REVEALED....

I finally have clearance to release the chiobu of 2047.

MISS TOO PRETTY GEYLANG INTERNATIONAL 2018 - YIYI

She is the personal favourite of one of the judges and can be considered the prettiest out of the entire collection. Fair damsel with a youthful body, willing to please. Good attitude and accommodating. She puts in a lot of effort to make sure you have a good time.

For girl next door, Tao Tao 1649 has caught the eye.
Old 07-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up YiYi(2047)

Quote:
THE SECRET OF 2047 REVEALED....

I finally have clearance to release the chiobu of 2047.

MISS TOO PRETTY GEYLANG INTERNATIONAL 2018 - YIYI

She is the personal favourite of one of the judges and can be considered the prettiest out of the entire collection. Fair damsel with a youthful body, willing to please. Good attitude and accommodating. She puts in a lot of effort to make sure you have a good time.
Xia Tian's(1649) friend is a definite gem
Old 08-06-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Truly Spell-Binding Experience!

A Truly Spell-Binding Experience!

WL Name - YiYi
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 23 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.57m (w/o heels)
Built - Super Slim, petite and almost zero fats but in good dancer shape. Has small faded tattoo above her left breast and one more on her hand. Spotted very tasteful manicure and pedicure on her.
Tits - Very well developed B cupper (am pleasantly surprised!) with pale pink nips and they look ideal for her petite frame.
Home Base - L2047
Misc Info - Debuted about 2 weeks ago.

This pretty newbie gave me a similar “vibe” as XT from L1649. I would say she looks a little like the young and oriental version of Aussie pop Artist - Kylie Minogue.

I shall FR in due course.

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 09-06-2018 at 01:23 AM.
Old 28-10-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

I just tried Xiao Li in 2040 and find her pretty. Worth to give mention and run for the title of miss Geylang 2018
Old 28-10-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I just tried Xiao Li in 2040 and find her pretty. Worth to give mention and run for the title of miss Geylang 2018
He is the okt of 1649 / 2047 or son of the auntie

The Miss Geylang is their own award which only their WLs are qualified.

You should be glad auntie is not on the list. She fucked you verbally !!!
Old 28-10-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Oh I thought this is a all Geylang award
Old 28-10-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lexicara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what time does 1649/2047 close?
Old 28-10-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

no wonder. was quite perplexed how come all the selected Wls are from the same house. oh then I realized TS is the foul-mouthed asshole OKT clone of house 1649

really damm fake and boliao

I dun deny YY is a pretty nice wl, but I am grossly disgusted by TS underhand method of blatant self advertising. and his constant bullying of others who post any less-than-positive reviews of 1649. wondered why is TS not banned yet
Old 30-10-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
no wonder. was quite perplexed how come all the selected Wls are from the same house....

I am grossly disgusted by TS underhand method of blatant self advertising...

Oh. You would like the moderator of a SEX forum (where there are SEX banners SELF ADVERTISING everywhere) to ban me because you are disgusted by "blatant self-advertising".

WTF are you as stupid as bronze cheebye? ROFL. YOUR expectation when I draw up my list is that I must tour Geylang a few rounds and include WLs from all over, is it? It's good enough that I provide any info at all. You so fucking free you go tour and report back. What did you contribute? Are you a premium member of this forum? Have you contributed 10 FRs of WLs from 10 different houses? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TALK?

A cheebye kia, the list I start or you start? The thread I start or you start? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU that I must listen to you how I should run my list or write FRs?

If you're disgusted by self advertising, WTF are you doing in a sex forum?! You having a fever? So Tiger Beer promote Heinekein?

Wake the fuck up. The world doesn't revolve around you. Everybody here promotes and doesn't promote whichever WL they like or don't like. I intro whichever WL I feel like. You don't like it? Fuck off. WTF are you to tell people what to do? KNN must suit your liking, ah?

Want to teach people how to do business, better make sure you have your own success and not struggle to find $80. Want to teach people how to intro WL, better make sure you have either contributed $$$ or solid FRs to keep this forum going. Want hdl service, better make sure you are paying hdl price.

All you're doing is proving that Auntie was spot on in kicking you out. You're one big idiot with an extreme sense of self-entitlement but empty pocket. Go fuck yourself

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 30-10-2018 at 01:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1