The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
I agree you bro..I read so much good things written about this joint and started wondering am I missing something or what. So today decided to venture one more time, last time I went was 3 months ago and I was disappointed, just to check it out. Okt was friendly and intro 4 WLs , honest from my heart, this gonna make some bros angry, none of them looks beyond 6/10.
Perhaps it's one man's meat.....but really . 3 of them should go on a diet and the remaining slimmer one also not pretty. Their only saving grace is their fair skin.. Anyway I doubt I come back again..once bitten twice shy.
I completely agree with you here. After reading all FRs praising G16 here, I too thought I am missing out if I dont try her. So I tried her and feel very dissatisfied. It was rush service. She is not great looking. Looks exactly like some aunties I see on Petain. Very spindly legs and overall short and too small.

I am astonished at the glowing reports she gets here. Nothing spacial abt her, can have a cat50 milf at petain same feeling.
Old 24-04-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!
Re: Geylang legal house L10H19

Too much false information at the forum now. Not very useful to look at the geylang section anymore.
Old 25-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best Bonk In Geylang I Ever Had

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaofeiyang View Post
G18 looks good, very pretty, must try her one day..
Try and you wont regret! Initially she was cold to me. Warmed up after i rtf her.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 15
closing_bell is a glorious beacon of lightclosing_bell is a glorious beacon of lightclosing_bell is a glorious beacon of lightclosing_bell is a glorious beacon of lightclosing_bell is a glorious beacon of lightclosing_bell is a glorious beacon of light

After reading all the bad reviews of g16, I decided to try it myself

Nice lady I even tipped her in the end so be nice to her
Old 03-05-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yoyoyoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to try G16 again recently, her service is still very good. In fact, I think she got better at serving me. This is despite the fact that she just finished two sessions before me.

Surprised to see her slim down quite a lot. Regarding appearance, guess everyone has his own preference but I think bros who have tried her will agree that her service is really top-notch. Shouldn't be bad or cold as the other bro mentioned.
Old 11-05-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Love93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since all of you say I recommend only G16, today I try new girl, and I was glad.

She is the girl 7 Slim, Tall young and mind-blowing blowjob (The reason why I wrote this)!

Standing at about 1.65 meters. Beautiful long legs, 36C breast, chio ah lian kind, Those sluty type. Although no kissing or tongue fight, FJ is hot! Big huge squeezable boobs (I think it's enhanced but very soft to the grab and good to look at).

She does AR also but her BBBJ is her forte. Even when she put her legs up on the wall and give me BBBJ upside down I was surprised she can still turn her head and blow like her mouth is the bolt my cock is the screw and she did it with so much passion and wildness. Next time, I will tell her skip all the back licking and go straight to me sucking her breast and eating her pussy followed by BBBJ.

Her Looks: 7.5
Body: 7.5 Honestly, I salivated. slim and slender and tall plus nice boobs.
AR: Can pass. CIM: Yes
BBBJ: 9. She is my new target now!
Old 12-05-2018, 04:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Visited this house to try the previous G1's successor. The No 1 tag was passed to her, and her room is on the ground floor. Took a one hour slot with her for $150.

Looks quite MILFY; my immediate fantasy was one of her selling mattresses in a HDB shop and we were trying out the mattresses one by one when the shop was closed. Figure quite mouthwateringly curvy with a hint of bah bah. Fairly tall, abt 1.65m. Shoulder length hair. Age mid 20s. B cups with a tattoo at the top of her (left?) tit.

No shower action but we had some great pre-fuck hugging. Service was fantastic, at least according to my standards. Tho no frenching at first, I managed to cross the border some way when she got high. Pussy was farking wet, I had trouble keeping my latex-clothed dick in her hot canal as it kept slathering out due to the tide of juices that continued to surge out. She was grabbing the sheets and pillows in ecstasy and screaming until even I felt pai seh. Don't know who came first but I don't care cz we had a great time.

This PRC cat80 gal's service brought back sweet memories of the Malaysian cat150s. Certainly not a commando like Singtel but I think she can be on par with say Susan or Coco (JC's ex house mate). I find many of the PRC cat150 gals are providing increasingly shit services with each batch, such as the one I named a while back (can't recall who liao). No wonder the increasingly few gems are fully booked all day every day.

Doomas
Old 14-05-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 7
tcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to all

Saw G2 after my deed with G10.

G2 face look so stuck up but she is slimist gal there.

Any bro can share their experience with G2? Good? Bad?
Old 14-05-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

First time tried this house last month.

Lazy to write long FRs these days.

But if you want a fair smooth skinned meaty milf with C-cups and great service, check out G10 from this house.
Old 16-05-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcsgtcsg View Post
Saw G2 after my deed with G10.

G2 face look so stuck up but she is slimist gal there.

Any bro can share their experience with G2? Good? Bad?
I had bad experience. Dont allow me to suck her nipples. Just say lick abit can liao
Old 17-05-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alternatively, G7 less MILF, can try. Good service with AR (use toothpaste during shower), FJ very wild-type.

If you dig tall girl who has good body and service can choose her.

BBBJ also very wild, I ask her what she call her BBBJ technique, she tell me 龙卷风!Tornado! Wow!
Old 20-05-2018, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMyCoc View Post
Alternatively, G7 less MILF, can try. Good service with AR (use toothpaste during shower), FJ very wild-type.

If you dig tall girl who has good body and service can choose her.

BBBJ also very wild, I ask her what she call her BBBJ technique, she tell me 龙卷风!Tornado! Wow!
Oh this Hot G7 can give me nose bleed! Very HOT and Fuckable! Surprisingly her service is also good. Leggy tall bitch. Good Good!
Old 20-05-2018, 06:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

New Girl 7.

I like her body. Playful also.
Old 21-05-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

All these good reviews about g7 are spot on. Aftee reading them, i decided to try her today and like one bro said, she can fucking blow with her legs planted on the wall! Do not know if she does bbbj but she did a cbj for me. What a fucking cbj that was! She sucked my dick in her mouth and moved 360 degrees! And not to forget her AR and cat bath before the CBJ.

Her boobs are enchanced and i am not a fan of silicon boobs but her body is slim with no visible fats or tattoos.

I did not hold out long after she cow girl me. Oh man her service is 10/10! G7 will be on my rtf for sure. With service like this, i bet she will be the ang pai of this house!
Old 22-05-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Yeah the new girl 7 is sauna trained in China, very good service, only bad thing is her fake boobs though.

But in terms of looks, figure and service, tis top notch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1