The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute
Hubby whose korean Wife Kanna fucked by Angmor lecturer

An American lecturer teaching English here has already been fired for having an affair with one of his students. Now, the distressed husband wants the courts to hold him and the school responsible.

South Korean Bae Jun-ho is seeking damages for mental distress and the cost of medical treatment in a test case on whether an aggrieved party can sue a third party for an extramarital tryst involving his wife.
The defendant, Mr Samuel Daimwood, is contesting the suit, arguing that the affair was consensual.

Mr Bae also alleged that the London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) breached its duty of care.

Lawyers for Mr Daimwood, 35, and the school want the case struck off, arguing that there is no reasonable cause of action. A High Court hearing on this is due next month.

Mr Daimwood's lawyers from Engelin Teh Practice said Mr Bae's suit "appears to be framed as a breach of some form of duty of care when, in effect, it is a disguised claim for damages for adultery".

Mr Bae, 32, and his wife Kang Eun-jeong, 28, married in January 2017 and came to Singapore five months later - he on an employment pass and she on a dependant's pass.
She enrolled in a preparatory course in English in January last year but by March, her behaviour towards her husband changed and she started coming home late, according to court papers.

Mr Bae placed a surveillance camera in his home.
He said he was extremely shocked and stricken when he saw on his phone Mr Daimwood entering his house on May 13 - the day he left for Bangkok on a business trip.

Mr Daimwood, who was co-teacher of the upper intermediate English class the wife attended, agreed the encounters continued for six days at the couple's home. He said the first time he went there was at the wife's invitation to watch a Korean movie and try Korean food.
In defence papers filed by his lawyers Shaun Marc Lew, Charmaine Lim and Mark Yeo, he denied Mr Bae suffered psychiatric injury or loss caused by him, and even if he did suffer loss, Mr Daimwood was not liable by law to compensate him.

The school, in its defence filed by its lawyer Bhargavan Sujatha, of Gavan Law Practice, said any anxieties Mr Bae suffered was the result of the extramarital affair and had nothing to do with the school. It argued that Ms Kang was capable of managing her own affairs and was not "vulnerable, impressionable and unexposed" as claimed by the plaintiff.

Mr Bae, in papers filed by lawyer Anil Narain Balchandani, of Red Lion Circle, alleged that the school was liable for the psychiatric injury inflicted on him by Mr Daimwood in the course of his employment with the school.
According to Mr Bae's psychiatrist, the distress he suffered was beyond the "garden variety" in terms of intensity and duration, and severely compromised his work performance, among other things.

LSBF chief executive Rathakrishnan Govind said the events occurred outside school hours and the school did not police what staff and students did after hours.

"On learning of the incident, the school terminated the services of the lecturer," he added.

In 2015, South Korea's top court abolished a 1953 law that made adultery illegal and punishable with a prison term. Cases against nearly 1,800 people accused of adultery were immediately dropped, while nine people who were in jail for adultery were released.

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 20-02-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hubby whose korean Wife Kanna fucked by Angmor lecturer

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 20-02-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spluder101 View Post
Balding! No class
Old 20-02-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Balding! No class
Many ang moh tend to get premature balding start in their mid 20s, so this guy is typical, furthermore at age 35 already.

What surprised me is the class photo, I am hard pressed to find any bonkable ladies. Okay maybe only one.
Old 20-02-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 21
waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!

any pix of the woman?
Old 21-02-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
andyandie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The one beside the ang moh looks good. Not sure if she is the one
Old 21-02-2019, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
LQQKN4SUM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No one CSI the name of the wife lah.... She invite him for drama/movie and dinner... well according to the "court documents" and Hubby already have camera in house... Means the news report only have part of the story...

My guess, is after wife get to Spore, then hubby push to learn english lah, then she fancy teacher (lot's of ladies love the british accent) she then wondering hmmmm wonder if can get ang mo KJ... can can

Hubby see change in wife install camera to CSI what going on.. and bingo..

now the funny part is he all sad and angry... and have to let whole world know by filing law suit.. He think his chance to get money cuz he distressed from cheating wife? LAME...

Any public record of hubby and wife divorce ? If no, then why not ?

or could it be that the hubby and wife plan this the whole time to try and get "easy" money... ? ?

It's like Korean drama.... let it be and have a laugh

Would like to see the pic of the wifey...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1