The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1879 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Married OL

Just to start a discussion on this and not too sure how far will it goes...
If you are interested in a married woman in your office... How would you start to woo her? What are the things that you will do to attract her to you?
Maybe you can share your experience? Thanks...
Old 16-02-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3333 / Power: 15
RI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married OL

Would rather a fling than an attachment.

Last edited by RI 1; 16-02-2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: We
Old 16-02-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazette05 View Post
Didnt you have an affair with a married OL a few years back?
Ha ha bro....yes I did but that was a fling but this woman I would like to have a longer relationship...
Because I really have a liking in her.

Last edited by Baileys; 16-02-2019 at 04:22 PM.
Old 16-02-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 12
tonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to behold

Bro, any story?
Old 16-02-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Just go up to them... wanna fuck? no relationships, just bang bang bang.

Straight and direct.

Simple
Old 16-02-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazette05 View Post
Got get consent from your wife or not?
Bro you think wife will say
Ok go ahead ?
Old 16-02-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Decotex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better not. Always affair
Old 16-02-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

You dun eat and shift at the same place. Want to woo her in office don't make it so obvious, better still don't even start. The last thing you want is to embarass her or even cause her to lose her job. If shes married and got no interest in you, dun start anything funny. Dun boil trouble to other person marriage. Be a good professional, do your work diligently, want to woo after work go find other company OL, if got story I will support.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

After reading all the bros reply.... I think you are right... I will just keep this liking in my heart... And not make any further move on her. Thanks guys for your advise.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
After reading all the bros reply.... I think you are right... I will just keep this liking in my heart... And not make any further move on her. Thanks guys for your advise.
Tats a good boy now ...got such a pretty, sexy, notti wife at home still want to go look for other women outside to play with ...even if u want to play with a collic in office, make sure she makes the 1st move 1st, o/w it can cause a lot of problems for u leading perhaps to u even losing yr job there...so be very careful, think carefully b4 u make any move...best look elsewhere for yr fun ...for tis collic u can just fantasize n DIY abt her tats all

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-02-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Yes sir bro Ricky....
One pic of my wife in her bra jus for you.... Hope you enjoy and let me know if you did pcc with it....ha ha ha just joking.

Old 17-02-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
Champagne is one of the Best!Champagne is one of the Best!Champagne is one of the Best!Champagne is one of the Best!

Office romance is very tricky. It has been said "Never shit where you eat...…" So if TS' intention is just to have a fling with hid colleague, it will be ill advised to do so.

But if TS' intention is for a long-term project leading to marriage, by all means!
Old 17-02-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18355 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

It's better not to eat and shit at the same place!
Old 17-02-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
You dun eat and shift at the same place. Want to woo her in office don't make it so obvious, better still don't even start. The last thing you want is to embarass her or even cause her to lose her job. If shes married and got no interest in you, dun start anything funny. Dun boil trouble to other person marriage. Be a good professional, do your work diligently, want to woo after work go find other company OL, if got story I will support.
I second that. It can lead to very, very awkward situations
Old 17-02-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Yes sir bro Ricky....
One pic of my wife in her bra jus for you.... Hope you enjoy and let me know if you did pcc with it....ha ha ha just joking.

Wow !..TS Bro Bailey...look >.. yr wife still hv a very sexy upper body with creamy smooth skin complexion any man would die for ...T.Q. for dedicating her sexy pic in my honour ...wat a good fren u are ..of cos which guy wouldn't pcc to such a sexy photo with her bra covering those 2 sexy boobs of hers ....haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 17-02-2019 at 11:30 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1