The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
qwertysg1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertysg1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: [story] Campus predator

new stories coming soon! was thinking to incentivize myself to update regularly, perhaps each segment can be 'unlocked' faster by interested readers? those who are interested in doing tributes/fakes for possible characters for upcoming episodes can pm me!
Old 11-02-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 7
bronzecoins is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbronzecoins is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story TS, support this thread!
Old 12-02-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysg1 View Post
new stories coming soon! was thinking to incentivize myself to update regularly, perhaps each segment can be 'unlocked' faster by interested readers? those who are interested in doing tributes/fakes for possible characters for upcoming episodes can pm me!
Camping here for the new story.
Old 13-02-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
LuckySeven7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for story updates
Old 14-02-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next story TS, support your thread.
Old 20-02-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
qwertysg1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertysg1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Story 2 (Part 1)

Xin Lian sighed in resignation. Her assignment was due for submission in less than an hour and her current progress was laughable at best, with barely a handful lines written down. The fact that this was the third assignment she's been struggling with didn't help at all, as the possibility of failing the module became ever more real. As the deadline drew closer and closer by the minute, Xin Lian switched over to her email window and started typing, having given up on completing the assignment for the night.

Fast forward to the next morning, I woke up as per usual, washing up and heading for breakfast. On the way to breakfast, I checked my phone for any notifications and came across her email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi ____,

I'm current a student from the module you're teaching right now, and faced some difficulties with the most recent assignment. I was wondering if you could let me have a time extension, and I'd be really really thankful if you could drop me some hints as well!

Thanks in advance!!
Xin Lian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept the message at the back of my mind as I finished up breakfast and slowly sauntered back to my room. I was in the capacity to help, since I was assisting my professor in the day to day running of the module. Sitting back at my laptop, I started to write my reply to her request...

Last edited by qwertysg1; 20-02-2019 at 08:33 PM.
Old 20-02-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
LewisSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New chapter, nice!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1