The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kasaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lending money to my wife's friend (钱债肉偿)

Nice story TS, please continue..
Old 29-05-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all

I found the motivation to write again since Xiao Min came back last week and we had a great fucking session. Great not only because I missed her this past couple of months. Great also because I tarma Xiao Min and her cousin Xiao Tong. I will explain how it happened.

I wechat with Xiao Min almost daily since she went back. The usual naughty, dirty talks aside, we had a couple of sessions of cyber video sex. On the second video sex, as she was fingering herself, she suddenly stopped and told me
镔哥,我恐怕需要更长的时间才能把钱全数还你吖
你继续和哥一起快乐,迟点没关系的。
让哥哥你快乐是必须的啦,只是我想要补偿补偿你
I was trying to figure out what she meant when she ended the video call. Then she sent me a photo. It was a fair woman with short Hazel brown hair and big eyes wearing red bikini.
怎么样,美不美吖 Xiao Min text me.
The lady in the photo is not as beautiful as Xiao Min but is very pleasant looking with a bit of a wild look. Most importantly c cup neh neh, bigger than Xiao Min' breasts.

你要我看着这大奶妞撸管啊(masterbate)
就猜到一定合哥的口味。她是我表姐,比我大两岁,叫周彤。
你想介绍你表姐给我?
我姐最近欠了钱,想过去新国当歌星赚钱。可是需要20000新币。
那你是要我借钱给她?
是的,我和表姐说过了,钱一年后还,写借条。一年后还21000。一年之内,每个月陪你嗯嗯。
My penis hardened again when I read her message. Wow this money lending business is thriving. Now I get to fuck a big neh neh lady.
我发了你照片给她了,又赞你活好东西大。彤姐马上答应了。

So to cut a long story short, last Thursday I took MC. By 4pm, I was in the resort swimming pool playing and teasing 2 bikini ladies. About 30 minutes later, Xiao Tong was less awkward and began talking and joking with me. At around 5 pm, I was standing under the shower, hugging and frenching the two ladies. Our naked bodies pressing against each other...
Old 29-05-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well done TS, looking forward to your threesome write up
Old 29-05-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Addrickkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omgggggg
Nice story
Old 30-05-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Omg omg my favourite threesome, more please.
Old 30-05-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
DeLigt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please keep going
Old 31-05-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, please continue writing.
Old 31-05-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Horny ping is one of my favorite writer....damn power
Old 31-05-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
AK47Rifle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Nice story, please continue writing.
Yes please do
Old 31-05-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Finally, ts is back. Keep writing.
Old 09-06-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all

The door of our resort bedroom opened and a sexy techno music started playing in the background. ( 小莫骚麦 a song about having sex) Out came Xiao Min in a rather revealing pair of blue bikini. Her hair was bundled up with strains of them hanging loosely from the back of her neck. She was swaying and dancing to the music. The lyrics and the sight of this sexy beauty cause my penis to swell. Just as I remove my t shirt and about to join in the dance with Xiao Min, Zhou Tong stepped out of the bedroom. She was in the same type of bikini as Xiao Min but hers was bright green. Her fair skin looked flawless and her eyes are very pretty. As she danced, her big soft neh neh bounced gently. I stood rooted to the spot and drooling as I admired the two erotic bodies moving and jerking to the music. By the time the music stopped, my swimming trunk could hardly concealed my fully erected penis. The two ladies probably decided to perform the sexy dance as a gesture to thank me for the presents I gave them when fetching them from the airport. They also noticed my already hardened meat poke. Xiao Min giggled and pinched my gu jiao head naughtily before dragging Xiao Tong out of the resort with her. I had to calm down and composed myself before running after them.
When I stepped out, the two ladies were inside the pool, frolicking as though they were on vacation. I walked over to them in a cool manner trying to impressed Xiao Tong. Once I was closed enough, both ladies grabbed either side of my calf and pulled me into the pool. I fell into the pool like a boulder making the two ladies laughed. I pretended to look shock and said 你们不要仗着人多欺负我哦
不乐意你可以离开吖 Xiao Min retorted.
乐意,我当然乐意。我乐意为两位美人做牛做马 I replied.
男人就这幅德性 Xiao Min said to Xiao Tong and she smile. Xiao Min swam away and I took the opportunity to chat with Xiao Tong. Being humorous, I was able to make Xiao Tong laugh and feel more at ease. A while later Xiao Min joined in and our chat became a little naughty. Just as things were warming up nicely, I noticed an Indian uncle staring at us.
那位印度大叔老盯着我们 I informed both of them.
看到你身边两位性感美女,嫉妒你呗 Xiao Tong remarked jokingly.
咱们走吧,让那位大叔羡慕,嫉妒,恨 Xiao Min replied and started making her way back to our resort. Xiao Tong followed swiftly after her. I watched the two sexy ladies disappeared into the resort, and like a general before a great battle, my only focus from that moment onwards was to enjoy making love to the two women, enjoy their bodies and fuck them hard.

When I entered the bedroom, their bikini's were lying on the floor. I could hear the sound of the shower and the two ladies conversing.
姐别紧张,都到这地步了。反正你也离婚了,想跟谁干就跟谁干。Xiao Min encouraged her cousin.
嗯,也有一年没跟男人干了。反正当歌星也免不了陪男人睡。Xiao Tong replied.
I walked up to the ladies and placed my arms around their waist. The three naked adult stood silently looking at each other. I pulled both of them towards me. As their naked bodies pressed against mine, my big erected penis jerked. I turned to Xiao Min and kissed her lips a couple of times. Then I turned to Xiao Tong and kissed her lightly on her lips. I kissed her a few more times before turning back to Xiao Min to French kiss with her. Xiao Tong watched as Xiao Min's tongue tango with mine. We 舌吻 passionately for a while then I turned to Xiao Tong. I kissed her again. Slowly my lips covered hers and both our tongues 缠绵as we 舌吻。The three of French kiss passionately for quite some time. As we kissed, I could feel the two ladies grinding their bodies against mine. My hands were also wandering all over their naked bodies. It didn't take too long for my fingers to locate the two hairy vaginas. It didn't take them too long to start playing with my erected cock and balls as well. While our hands and fingers arouse and pleasure each others sex organs, our lips and tongues were locked in passionate kissing JAV style.
Old 09-06-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyping View Post
The door of our resort bedroom opened and a sexy techno music started playing in the background. ( 小莫骚麦 a song about having sex) Out came Xiao Min in a rather revealing pair of blue bikini. Her hair was bundled up with strains of them hanging loosely from the back of her neck. She was swaying and dancing to the music. The lyrics and the sight of this sexy beauty cause my penis to swell. Just as I remove my t shirt and about to join in the dance with Xiao Min, Zhou Tong stepped out of the bedroom. She was in the same type of bikini as Xiao Min but hers was bright green. Her fair skin looked flawless and her eyes are very pretty. As she danced, her big soft neh neh bounced gently. I stood rooted to the spot and drooling as I admired the two erotic bodies moving and jerking to the music. By the time the music stopped, my swimming trunk could hardly concealed my fully erected penis. The two ladies probably decided to perform the sexy dance as a gesture to thank me for the presents I gave them when fetching them from the airport. They also noticed my already hardened meat poke. Xiao Min giggled and pinched my gu jiao head naughtily before dragging Xiao Tong out of the resort with her. I had to calm down and composed myself before running after them.
When I stepped out, the two ladies were inside the pool, frolicking as though they were on vacation. I walked over to them in a cool manner trying to impressed Xiao Tong. Once I was closed enough, both ladies grabbed either side of my calf and pulled me into the pool. I fell into the pool like a boulder making the two ladies laughed. I pretended to look shock and said 你们不要仗着人多欺负我哦
不乐意你可以离开吖 Xiao Min retorted.
乐意,我当然乐意。我乐意为两位美人做牛做马 I replied.
男人就这幅德性 Xiao Min said to Xiao Tong and she smile. Xiao Min swam away and I took the opportunity to chat with Xiao Tong. Being humorous, I was able to make Xiao Tong laugh and feel more at ease. A while later Xiao Min joined in and our chat became a little naughty. Just as things were warming up nicely, I noticed an Indian uncle staring at us.
那位印度大叔老盯着我们 I informed both of them.
看到你身边两位性感美女,嫉妒你呗 Xiao Tong remarked jokingly.
咱们走吧,让那位大叔羡慕,嫉妒,恨 Xiao Min replied and started making her way back to our resort. Xiao Tong followed swiftly after her. I watched the two sexy ladies disappeared into the resort, and like a general before a great battle, my only focus from that moment onwards was to enjoy making love to the two women, enjoy their bodies and fuck them hard.

When I entered the bedroom, their bikini's were lying on the floor. I could hear the sound of the shower and the two ladies conversing.
姐别紧张,都到这地步了。反正你也离婚了,想跟谁干就跟谁干。Xiao Min encouraged her cousin.
嗯,也有一年没跟男人干了。反正当歌星也免不了陪男人睡。Xiao Tong replied.
I walked up to the ladies and placed my arms around their waist. The three naked adult stood silently looking at each other. I pulled both of them towards me. As their naked bodies pressed against mine, my big erected penis jerked. I turned to Xiao Min and kissed her lips a couple of times. Then I turned to Xiao Tong and kissed her lightly on her lips. I kissed her a few more times before turning back to Xiao Min to French kiss with her. Xiao Tong watched as Xiao Min's tongue tango with mine. We 舌吻 passionately for a while then I turned to Xiao Tong. I kissed her again. Slowly my lips covered hers and both our tongues 缠绵as we 舌吻。The three of French kiss passionately for quite some time. As we kissed, I could feel the two ladies grinding their bodies against mine. My hands were also wandering all over their naked bodies. It didn't take too long for my fingers to locate the two hairy vaginas. It didn't take them too long to start playing with my erected cock and balls as well. While our hands and fingers arouse and pleasure each others sex organs, our lips and tongues were locked in passionate kissing JAV style.
Upz +12 for your nice story, please continue.
Old 09-06-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
HairlineNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with the juicy story TS
Old 09-06-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

I tried writing down my 3P with Xiao Min and Xiao Tong thrice unsuccessfully as half way through my narration, the urge to fuck them again was too overwhelming. Even when I make love to my wife, my mind was fantasing fucking Xiao Tong. Finally I wechat Xiao Tong
哥不需要你一年后还1000的利息。哥需要你。
Yesterday met her in a hotel room and we fucked like long lost lover. I am able to narrate my steamy 3P sex now. I hope.
Old 10-06-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1