The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo197 View Post
Recently feel sien to cum in pussy so nowadays mostly cum in wife ass in order to get her ready for double penetration

Surprisingly, she is the one initiated and pull my shaft over to her ass and wanted me to shoot inside her raw...Horny bitch
Have been shooting raw in my fb ass since after 1st try.... Best feel
Old 19-10-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
I normally ask when bonking her, best during when she very high. Most times got to cip as they either don't want me to stop or never reply.
Some of them are in Shoik-Land when bonking,
thats why no reply.
Yeah, i will dump my full load in too.
Old 19-10-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
good strategy bro! give it a try..... thanks
All the best bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post

At the beginning, she will ask me to cum outside, so i just fake climax as if i have cum, and see her reaction. She was angry at first but i pull out and show her that I haven't cum.
Ha ha. Same tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Wow Bros here like MarlboroKen and sony2002 so clever to get cip without getting pregnant.
First time is small head over big head bro. Thereafter will take medicine loh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
These recent years.. I would tell her a few seconds before cumming... if she had no reaction, then I would just act blur and cum inside. .
Ha ha bro, you also cunning. Few sec b4 where got enough time for her to react. Worst, even if she have the time to react by pushing you away. That very last moment is the most shiok part for us. Will be very sian loh

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Cum 1st then check whether is the fertile period, if its within that period, cum1 more round b4 giving her 2 morning after pill.
Ha ha. I like it. "WACK" 1 MORE ROUNDS since already knew it fertile period.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 19-10-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 12
Emo197 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectreray View Post
Have been shooting raw in my fb ass since after 1st try.... Best feel
Fully agreed... sibeh song
Old 19-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

I will not tell my FB when I am about to cum. There were few times when I did it with my FB. She insisted me to put on condom before inserting into her pussy. Of course I obeyed but she doesn't know I have plans in mind. We started off fucking with condom in missionary position, then when changing to doggie position, I quickly removed the condom in one swift move and held the condom in my fist without letting her see. I was fucking her raw. My brother was covered with her warm juice. The feeling is exceptionally high. In no time, I ejaculated into her without warning. Then I quickly withdraw my cock and wear back the condom. Cannot fully wear but at least half of my cock is inside the condom. So when she turned around to lie down on the bed, she can still see that the condom is still on my cock. She felt safe...hehe.. Well..anyway, she didn't get pregnant despite me doing that for few times.
Old 19-10-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

My Ex and I used to have raw sex.

Every time, We agreed to meet for sex.

100% ask her to take morning pills, and I will spread my swimmers inside her during our raw sex. We usually have more than 2 times.

Cum inside her ass before, cum in her mouth too, the best still spreading my swimmers inside her wet pussy.

Now, my current Gf will ask me to spread inside her even I warned her I cuming, She grabbed me with her huge tight, and there goes my swimmers free styling inside her.
Old 19-10-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
Superhamsup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can only shoot inside my gf / fb on her 6th day of her period where it's safe. She love it.
Old 19-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post
I will not tell my FB when I am about to cum. There were few times when I did it with my FB. She insisted me to put on condom before inserting into her pussy. Of course I obeyed but she doesn't know I have plans in mind. We started off fucking with condom in missionary position, then when changing to doggie position, I quickly removed the condom in one swift move and held the condom in my fist without letting her see. I was fucking her raw. My brother was covered with her warm juice. The feeling is exceptionally high. In no time, I ejaculated into her without warning. Then I quickly withdraw my cock and wear back the condom. Cannot fully wear but at least half of my cock is inside the condom. So when she turned around to lie down on the bed, she can still see that the condom is still on my cock. She felt safe...hehe.. Well..anyway, she didn't get pregnant despite me doing that for few times.
How could she not feel your pulsating cock during ejaculation and your warm cum inside?

All the gals i cum inside said they could feel the pulsating sensation. Even gals who never been cum inside said they felt my cock enlarge and then “vibrate” then suddenly felt something warm injected deep into them.
Old 20-10-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post
Is it even possible to hide a cip? All the females i had sex with always said they could feel the ejaculation inside them, which has force and a warm feeling. Even the few accidental cip i had, i wasnt able to hide except apologize
Old 20-10-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Is it even possible to hide a cip? All the females i had sex with always said they could feel the ejaculation inside them, which has force and a warm feeling. Even the few accidental cip i had, i wasnt able to hide except apologize
That's why I replied to his comment.

I have creamed about 15 gals and every single one of them could feel the my ejaculation during cumming.
Old 20-10-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed with both of you. It is indeed amazing if the girl can't even detect at all.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 20-10-2017, 04:49 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
That's why I replied to his comment.

I have creamed about 15 gals and every single one of them could feel the my ejaculation during cumming.
I've fucked about 55 girls RAW, with 99 creampies...
From my little black book..
Occasionally I will pull out upon request..

A 23 year old I inseminated twice.... Ang pai..

Very pretty with a tight body.
Tight and naturally wet vagina....
Got her into position and penetrated her RAW - blitzkrieg!
.... she was hesitant initially
Coaxed her to let me inseminate her..
Fucked her in multiple positions while sucking her nipples and milking her...
Then pumped my sperm deep inside her when she was writhing and moaning in orgasm....her sweaty body hyperventilating in the throes of orgasm
Lovely watching my cum drip out....
Managed to get her nude pics too...

RAW and creampie is the ultimate conquest - for the girl is essentially giving you the rights to impregnate them!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 20-10-2017 at 05:52 AM.
Old 20-10-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 13
loveprc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
My first time doing raw with my ex gf was back in poly days. Normally we will have protection sex but I always wanted to did her raw and see how different is the feel. However always didn't manage to get her consent in this matters thus i consulted a friend of mine who is well known to have raw with most of his GF on how to go about it. The solution from my friends then is simply "La ga yi song loh".(Hokkien)

Perhaps then I was very inexperienced thus normally didn't have lots of foreplay to my gf. That day I left, right ,up ,down ,suck, lick until she buay tahan. Can heard her breathing getting very heavily and keep wriggling her body. I softly whisper to her that I just want to poke her raw and see what is the feel that all. Will definitely pull it out after a few poke and cap it. Ha ha. Which guy which have a right sense of mind will cap it back after feel the moist and warm pussy covering your "brother".

However she keep reminding me that I must shoot it outside else she will get pregnant. Likely it my first time doing in raw and in no time I feel the urged of cumming soon. I quickly jam E brake and rested on her to calm down my dick first. My gf though I had cummed liao and say "都叫你射外面了,万一怀孕怎么办。以后不可以再射里面了知道吗"。

Hosayliao la. Sensed that she don't sound angry, I quickly press on and thrust my shaft into her fast and furious. In no time i already buay tahan liao and told her 我"又"要来了and loaded all my cum into her pussy.
Sound like a plan

Xiao He - Manifest Widz
Kiki - Newcargodfather
Eva - Pussy licker
Old 20-10-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Can share her nude pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I've fucked about 55 girls RAW, with 99 creampies...
From my little black book..
Occasionally I will pull out upon request..

A 23 year old I inseminated twice.... Ang pai..

Very pretty with a tight body.
Tight and naturally wet vagina....
Got her into position and penetrated her RAW - blitzkrieg!
.... she was hesitant initially
Coaxed her to let me inseminate her..
Fucked her in multiple positions while sucking her nipples and milking her...
Then pumped my sperm deep inside her when she was writhing and moaning in orgasm....her sweaty body hyperventilating in the throes of orgasm
Lovely watching my cum drip out....
Managed to get her nude pics too...

RAW and creampie is the ultimate conquest - for the girl is essentially giving you the rights to impregnate them!
Old 20-10-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have had opportunity to do raw and creampie all my girlfriends repeatedly over months and years. I don't always tell them I'm coming, and it is not because I want to keep it a secret. It is probably the same that women don't always tell you that they are coming. It depends on the mood,

When I do raw with a woman, I want to creampie her. Although I would like to assume and believe that she doesn't mind it, it is not always the case. You could still get an upset woman angry at you.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1