The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelsta View Post
My wife always object on anal. there was once, i think she is so horny that I insert my index finger into her ass, she also don't care. It was something new to me so needless to say, I cummed shortly after.

The second time, while fucking her, I inserted my finger into her pussy, hoping to lub my finger to insert into her ass again. She moan so sexily. Cannot ta han, I insert my index finger into her ass again. But this time, she protested.
wear, dont, please.
me: it feels so nice.
she literalily stop her protest. My guts grew. this time, I inserted index and middle finger. while my manhood fuck her pussy, my finger fuck her ass. DAMN SHIOK!
what a way to start ur anal adventure w ur wife.
Old 15-03-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelsta View Post
My wife always object on anal. there was once, i think she is so horny that I insert my index finger into her ass, she also don't care. It was something new to me so needless to say, I cummed shortly after.

The second time, while fucking her, I inserted my finger into her pussy, hoping to lub my finger to insert into her ass again. She moan so sexily. Cannot ta han, I insert my index finger into her ass again. But this time, she protested.
wear, dont, please.
me: it feels so nice.
she literalily stop her protest. My guts grew. this time, I inserted index and middle finger. while my manhood fuck her pussy, my finger fuck her ass. DAMN SHIOK!
Think u can slowly introduce her to 3some and dp. Lol.
Old 15-03-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
What a wonderful idea here.
Old 15-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
Travelsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
I always imagine her as the 3p actress in AV. Don't think I can accept that in real life. Anal is something I'm always looking forward to.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 6
Evadta75 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvadta75 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone try putting coin inside her pussy?
Old 17-03-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evadta75 View Post
Anyone try putting coin inside her pussy?
Hmmmm....that’s a strange thought but to each his/her own.

There was a year when I inherited an American’s Indon Girlfriend who came along with the condo I stayed. Those early days not everyone has mobile and house phone was commonly used. I moved into a condo that American left without telling his Indon girl and she rang and I took the call. After chit chatting and explained the situation, she offered to come for a visit in a cab. 30 mins later I received her at the lobby and brought her up.

Long story short, this girl is actually a kept woman for an married Aussie guy from Queensland. She was well conditioned and well trained to all sort of sex adventures with him. After tcss for a while, she asked for a towel to take a bath ��. Dipped into the bath tub without closing the bathroom door, while whole night KC KC me non stop. I knew what to do but waiting for the right moment. After hearing water splashing sound, I went in with my boxer only with a harden dick. She signaled me to join her inside the bath tub....starting with rubbing her breasts and then stood up to rub her cunt, and signalled me to lick her cunt.

So we played along in the bath tub, including pushing in her pussy inside bathtub with sloshing water around us. Didn’t cum. Wiped dry and go to living room both wrapped with towels only to continue playing. She went to my fridge to grab a beer and saw an open can of lychee with rambutan. And yes, you guess it right, she put one into her pussy and asked me to lick and eat from there. Bloody crazy but this 飞来艳福 was too good to pass, I went along for my first lychee rambutan pussy dessert. That was her first cum orally. Then we tried various positions in my living room couch, and ended up in the front door console table with her sitting on it while I stood to pump hard into her raw and CIP. Later when sense came back, apologied for shooting in raw but she said her Aussie man already got her a vasectomy (which I thought was bad as she was only 28 then).

After cleaning up, she rang for a cab to bring her home, didn’t even ask for money as her Aussie man was supplementing her with regular income. That was our first encounter with many more to come thereafter.
Old 17-03-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Samchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stay at my gf rental room for a week as
a break from my work. We are having a long distance relationship. Discover her housemate damn pretty. Notice that her housemate always put her panties, bra and others wore clothes on the other rooms.

Got 1 time my gf going out to buy something and in my heart say hor seh liao... Her housemate is at work, so I quickly go into the other room look at all the panties she wear before with some stain on it and it smells damn good... Got g string somemore. Quickly use it to rub my balls and stroke my dick on it by imagine fucking her... Damn shiok..and release my load on it. Quickly clean it before my gf coming back. That is the most pervert I done before..
Old 17-03-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
brandit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samchi View Post
Stay at my gf rental room for a week as
a break from my work. We are having a long distance relationship. Discover her housemate damn pretty. Notice that her housemate always put her panties, bra and others wore clothes on the other rooms.

Got 1 time my gf going out to buy something and in my heart say hor seh liao... Her housemate is at work, so I quickly go into the other room look at all the panties she wear before with some stain on it and it smells damn good... Got g string somemore. Quickly use it to rub my balls and stroke my dick on it by imagine fucking her... Damn shiok..and release my load on it. Quickly clean it before my gf coming back. That is the most pervert I done before..
Nice share bro!!
Old 17-03-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
smellie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread here, thanks all bros for sharing
Old 17-03-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
daboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Let me share something, but i dont think its that bad.

Back then when i was in secondary school, my parents always go to this golf club in JB. So my father will go golfing and my mother will go swimming and whatnot. So I usually just hang out in the gym and then go to the spa facilities. The spa there got 2 jacuzzi hot tub, 2 steam rooms and 2 sauna rooms.

So one fine day while soaking in the jacuzzi hot tub, i suddenly got mood and decided to pcc inside. Because the tub is like bubbling, so cant really see when you cum inside. After that, week by week, i pcc in different parts of the spa like the hot stone in the sauna and the seats on the steam room. Now then i realize actually you cant really see whether there is cum or not in those places lol (hopefully i did not accidentally father an unknown child hahaha)
Old 17-03-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
Hmmmm....that’s a strange thought but to each his/her own.

There was a year when I inherited an American’s Indon Girlfriend who came along with the condo I stayed. Those early days not everyone has mobile and house phone was commonly used. I moved into a condo that American left without telling his Indon girl and she rang and I took the call. After chit chatting and explained the situation, she offered to come for a visit in a cab. 30 mins later I received her at the lobby and brought her up.

Long story short, this girl is actually a kept woman for an married Aussie guy from Queensland. She was well conditioned and well trained to all sort of sex adventures with him. After tcss for a while, she asked for a towel to take a bath ��. Dipped into the bath tub without closing the bathroom door, while whole night KC KC me non stop. I knew what to do but waiting for the right moment. After hearing water splashing sound, I went in with my boxer only with a harden dick. She signaled me to join her inside the bath tub....starting with rubbing her breasts and then stood up to rub her cunt, and signalled me to lick her cunt.

So we played along in the bath tub, including pushing in her pussy inside bathtub with sloshing water around us. Didn’t cum. Wiped dry and go to living room both wrapped with towels only to continue playing. She went to my fridge to grab a beer and saw an open can of lychee with rambutan. And yes, you guess it right, she put one into her pussy and asked me to lick and eat from there. Bloody crazy but this 飞来艳福 was too good to pass, I went along for my first lychee rambutan pussy dessert. That was her first cum orally. Then we tried various positions in my living room couch, and ended up in the front door console table with her sitting on it while I stood to pump hard into her raw and CIP. Later when sense came back, apologied for shooting in raw but she said her Aussie man already got her a vasectomy (which I thought was bad as she was only 28 then).

After cleaning up, she rang for a cab to bring her home, didn’t even ask for money as her Aussie man was supplementing her with regular income. That was our first encounter with many more to come thereafter.
naise share bro.
Old 18-03-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Krisgage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During sec sch time, I fall in love with this girl in my class. I like her so much and quite obsessed. One day during PE lesson, I sneaked back into the classroom, took her sch blouse n skirt and smell. It smell so nice and got me harden. I look around for trashbag and quickly put in, and bring it to the toilet. Went to one far end cubicle, strip naked and put on her blouse n skirt. I imagine having sex with her while masturbating. I got bit out of control and cum a bit on her skirt. I tried to clean off but still got the stain. I heck it and quickly put back to her chair. Very exciting and shiok.
Old 18-03-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
schuniformfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisgage View Post
During sec sch time, I fall in love with this girl in my class. I like her so much and quite obsessed. One day during PE lesson, I sneaked back into the classroom, took her sch blouse n skirt and smell. It smell so nice and got me harden. I look around for trashbag and quickly put in, and bring it to the toilet. Went to one far end cubicle, strip naked and put on her blouse n skirt. I imagine having sex with her while masturbating. I got bit out of control and cum a bit on her skirt. I tried to clean off but still got the stain. I heck it and quickly put back to her chair. Very exciting and shiok.
Nice share bro. What the colour of the skirt?
Old 18-03-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Krisgage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by schuniformfan View Post
Nice share bro. What the colour of the skirt?
green colour skirt
Old 19-03-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
smellie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daboobies View Post
Let me share something, but i dont think its that bad.

Back then when i was in secondary school, my parents always go to this golf club in JB. So my father will go golfing and my mother will go swimming and whatnot. So I usually just hang out in the gym and then go to the spa facilities. The spa there got 2 jacuzzi hot tub, 2 steam rooms and 2 sauna rooms.

So one fine day while soaking in the jacuzzi hot tub, i suddenly got mood and decided to pcc inside. Because the tub is like bubbling, so cant really see when you cum inside. After that, week by week, i pcc in different parts of the spa like the hot stone in the sauna and the seats on the steam room. Now then i realize actually you cant really see whether there is cum or not in those places lol (hopefully i did not accidentally father an unknown child hahaha)
Haha nice share. Naked in the jacuzzi or must wear shorts?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1