The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
LerineYeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
SG Man Drives Fake Lamborghini and Has Sex with New Girlfriend 50 Times

Everybody has to go through the struggle to find love. Some come easily to them, some have to work for it, and worst of all, some will sort for cheats in order to win in the game of love.

Recently, a man in Singapore who drove a knock-off Lamborghini Aventador successfully wooed a lady he met at a gathering party with the car being a huge deciding factor of why the lady to decided to be with him. It’s reported that the new couple had had sex for 50 times after being two weeks together. The lady flaunted the pictures of her then-boyfriend car to her friends only to later find out that the car was actually a China knock-off brand. The friend told her the car only cost about S$150,000 whereas a real Lamborghini Aventador would cost up to about S$1,500,000. Yup, that’s 10 times the price!

According to the report, the lady met the taciturn man at a gathering party. Despite being untalkative, the man found out that they both lived no far from each other. Thus, he proposed to give her a ride in which she said yes. As the two were walking to the car, the lady quickly took notice of the man’s car. It’s Lamborghini Aventador! She was surprised that the man was behaving so humble throughout the night. After that night, the two went out on dates. They watched movies together and had dinner together. The lady said he was a gentleman the whole time. He didn’t try to hit on her sexually at all.

*B*
“At that time, I thought to myself that rich people are rarely humble. Because of his unique quality, I started to develop feelings for him,” said the lady."

When they went out on dates, they always dined at regular food court and he was always wearing inexpensive clothes which he bought from Qoo10. She felt very secure and blissful to be with such a humble person. Two weeks into the relationship, the couple had had sex for 50 times already. She even frequently updated her friends with pictures of them being together in a group chat. Thank god she isn’t my friend.

While the boyfriend was driving one day, she secretly took a video of the car and posted it online to flaunt her boyfriend’s car.

To her surprise, one of her best friends later told her: “That car is not Lamborghini Aventador!” She was shocked by her bestie response and wondered how could it be possible as the car had Lamborghini logos on the hood of the car as well as on the rims.

Her bestie told her that those logos can be bought easily online and also pointed out that the car is actually a china brand which worth around S$150,000. The friend added that the boyfriend must have purposely modified the car to resemble the Italy-made Lamborghini Aventador. Her boyfriend had plummeted from a Lamborghini-driver to a domestic-car-driver. Furious upon knowing the truth, she started a fight with him.

The fight happened over messages. “How much did you buy the car? My friend is wondering if there is any discount for the car,” the lady said. The boyfriend replied that he bought it at S$1.2 million and it’s the highest specs of the variant.

The lady laughed sarcastically, then sent over a picture of the authentic Lamborghini Aventador and asked him why were the two cars different then. To be honest, we can’t even tell the difference. Look at it!

“Oh, this is just the old model. The one I bought is a new model. Of course, they don’t look the same. Why are you troubled by this?” the boyfriend replied.

“Did you mean the new model of China Car instead? Stop pretending. My friend had already told me the truth. Let’s us just break up,” she said. To that, he replied: “Why are you acting so vain about it? Car is just a transport. Why do you always have to show off?”

“I show off?! You mother%&*#. It’s you that modified the car to make it look like Lamborghini! How dare you say I am the one who always shows off! You are a disgusting man. I must have been blind to have ever loved you,” she responded furiously.

She then shared the entire conversation and pictures of the car to an online group to warn women against dating this “Fake Lamborghini Dude” which would fool women into his bed with his car.

Although being materialistic is the girl’s own fault, lying to your loved one seems to be a bigger fault here. If the man was frank about the car, maybe he would have still had her today. Don’t you think so? Let us know in the comments below.

Original News Article and Video Download Link :
https://therealsingaporenews.blogspo...i-and-has.html
Old 18-02-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
abcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to allabcbeck is a name known to all
Re: SG Man Drives Fake Lamborghini and Has Sex with New Girlfriend 50 Times

also not bad

$150k car at least
Old 18-02-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She deserved it. The man was smart, the girl love is on material at first sight
Old 18-02-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
terryhehe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not surprised with no head no tail no source article from these websites.

Full of fake news trying to stereotype.
Old 18-02-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
Robbie_williams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobbie_williams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Funny story...she likes humble guy but so furious when the car was a fake and wanted to show off to her friends. Didnt this dumb bitch notice where he stayed in the first place? Priority should be his house...job..bank balance...last shld be car.

Sex is good,
Sex is great,
Sex is fun,
When you get laid.
Old 20-02-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2 weeks 50 times ???!!!! That's 3 times everyday!!!!! I salute the man!!!
Old 20-02-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17573 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

No wonder Kena zapped till power 2! This one was obviously a fake news! The ori news happened few years bk in China ! The car was a Porsche Cayenne! This TS just cut and paste and changed the car to lambo and the characters became sillyporean!
Old 21-02-2019, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Where to buy this Fake Lamborghini? Please share contact.
Old 21-02-2019, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Even a fake lambo cost 150k, not cheap leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1