The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
loneranger1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ex wife

toxic ex wife always gives me death threats. always blame me for leaving her.
but i feed her well everymyh gave her abt 2000 plus sgd cash. but she still not always enough. and always says she has depression and wants to kill herself. she know i left the marriage bcos of another person. 2 years my life is been living in fear and all these cstff and stress, i have help her and her family out in days of problems and i used more than 200k to help them put and i get fucked upside down by them and my creit cards bills are piling up bcos of her. but i never complain just save to pay off all these money.
really depressing at times with and bomb ex wife like this
haiz
Old 14-01-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ex wife

Friend, $2K per month is a lot of money. So you have done enough on this part.

Several here are 过来人.
I read why you left her.
Would you like to share how you left her?
With that, many here can advise.
Old 16-01-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneranger1 View Post
but i feed her well everymyh gave her abt 2000 plus sgd cash. but she still not always enough. and always says she has depression and wants to kill herself. she know i left the marriage bcos of another person. 2 years my life is been living in fear and all these cstff and stress, i have help her and her family out in days of problems and i used more than 200k to help them put and i get fucked upside down by them and my creit cards bills are piling up bcos of her. but i never complain just save to pay off all these money.
haiz
Just pay your monthly maintenance and stay away. You are doing more than you should. Be fair to the true girl whom you are destined to spend the rest of your life with. How will she feel if you continue to get frustrated get in contact with your ex wife? Unless you still love your ex wife.

I'm divorced because my ex wife had so many affairs i lost count. I didn't have maintenance but i lost a lot of money in 1 lump sum that left me starting from zero. Power of women's charter. She tried to contact me once in a while but i never bother replying. I'm out and I'm over with her.
Old 16-01-2019, 10:43 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

If she kills herself that will save you 2k per month.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-01-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
toxic ex wife always gives me death threats.
haiz
your wife local or FT?
wither way blame yourself marry her as she never force u to marry her right?
since already ex-wife, just forget about her & start new life
no point waste your life over her
Old 21-01-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
LOL at this...
Old 24-01-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Ur exwife still in good share? If stil good intro here n I will try my best to distract her from u.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 29-01-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Hahahahaha. A very easy & quick solution.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 29-01-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
haiz
How old is she? Must be long time didn't mate.
Old 03-02-2019, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The payment is forever, you sure when you retire you still can have that 2k for her? 2k is hugh sum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1