The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!
How to come back from saying stupid things

Hi bros, appreciate if someone can help me.

I told my gf that I was shy to see her naked. And yet next day i was ready to get passionate with her in bed. Does this sound contradictory?

She says that this makes her feel like i am treating her like my sex toy. I.e. When im horny i want her but when i am not then im shy.

How can i come back from saying that i was shy or insinuating that she was a sex toy?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Old 16-12-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to come back from saying stupid things

Care to share why in the first place u are SHY to see her naked? My thought is that it should be the other way round? U shy to her see you naked or she shy to let u see her naked? Lol first time I hear what u describe bro.
Old 16-12-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

I didnt mean to say that. She was asking me why i didnt offer to go into the shower to give her some warmth while waiting for the hot water to turn on (there was some issue with the hot water in the hotel). So I just blurted out that i was shy bcos i didnt know what to say. My mind was too preoccupied about the lack of hot water and it didnt cross my mind to provide warmth for her.

Didnt know that she would take it the wrong way and get so angry bcos of my stupid excuse.
Old 16-12-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Taffy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hug her tight, kiss her and tell her you have never shower with any gal before, so you didn't know how to react when she ask, but she make you want her so much and you love her. Even when any of the above is not true, 'White Lies' you know?
Old 16-12-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by glooper83 View Post
I didnt mean to say that. She was asking me why i didnt offer to go into the shower to give her some warmth while waiting for the hot water to turn on (there was some issue with the hot water in the hotel). So I just blurted out that i was shy bcos i didnt know what to say. My mind was too preoccupied about the lack of hot water and it didnt cross my mind to provide warmth for her.

Didnt know that she would take it the wrong way and get so angry bcos of my stupid excuse.
Ic lol, than just say that you are the one that’s shy lah lol.
I’m sure she will try her best to un-shy u. Won’t that be working to your advantage?
Old 17-12-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Thanks all for the support and suggestions! Eventually managed to appease her in other ways.....
Old 21-12-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

knn, another useless weak male who lets the gf climb all over his head ppl say all sorts of things all the time. why the fuck do you let ur gf hold you ransom for saying something so insignificant. just give her a good fuck one fine day coupled with a bit of good spanking to let her know you are the man. She want she take, don't want then go away. duno what the shit is happening to the boys nowadays. all a bunch of weaklings and instagram fanboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by glooper83 View Post
Thanks all for the support and suggestions! Eventually managed to appease her in other ways.....
Whatever you did, you are simply encouraging her to press you under her thumb and do more of the same hostage taking over some small thing you say next time. And the things you will have to do to appease her will just keep growing more and more and bigger and bigger

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1