The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 15
hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!
SOMEONE REMOVED My Oral Sex Link To Throat Cancer

Why????

Why removed something that help others stay healthy?
Old 18-12-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 15
hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!
Re: SOMEONE REMOVED My Oral Sex Link To Throat Cancer

“Oral sex can cause exposure of the back of the throat—oropharynx—to high-risk/cancer-associated subtypes of HPV,” said Dr. Gross. “The most common type associated with this is HPV-16, and the lymph tissue in the back of the throat can develop cancer over time as a result of this infection.”

Go and google ......oral sex (licking pussies / vaginas) link to throat cancer.
Old 18-12-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

What you expect? Bro Sammy submit your journal to the British medical journal then award you adjunct professorship?
Old 19-12-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyandshiny View Post
Why????

You post in the wrong dome bro. Go share in health issue dome instead.
Old 19-12-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=2...=#post22913649

Never remove lah .... Just move to Adult Discussions about SEX as u posted in wrong sector

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 19-12-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyandshiny View Post
Why????

Maybe wrong thread bro, u may try to post in the social health section
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1