The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Caroltan92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lai lai Lai, time to share my stories

So I am very new to the account but not new to the forum. Getting replies or me replying required some time. And some might know I am actually overseas right now. So I decided to share my stories.

Recently, few months back, I received a big shock news from one of my classmates. You know right (normally one group will also shoot at one of the friends and talk rubbish about him). So they told me that this guy, Leo, try attempting asking her Girlfriend to sex and they even film it down. His girlfriend was kind of a mummy girl, she don’t take initiative and keep saying don’t want this don’t want that.

Therefore Leo boh Bian, went around asking is there anything that can make her girlfriend more initiative. I always thought Leo is those kind wont see av film person because I knew him for about 10years already but didn’t know he was so desperate.

So from my understanding, one of Friend actually told him to buy something from taobao, it is a kind my liquid that will make girls more watery and horny. And this Leo really go buy it! And when I heard it, I was kind of turn on. I went to contact Leo, and told him about my sex life between me and my bf. At first he was acting blur, like he didn’t want sex before. But after more illustration, he burst out something that I never thought he will ever say to me.

Leo: Actually, I was trying with my girl also. But she keep don’t want don’t want, then after awhile I turn off already.
Me: aiya, ladies all like that de mah! You got try to buy toys or anything to help?
Leo: I just received that liquid bottle that recommend from D, then when I spoke to her earlier, she say she scare the liquid harm her.
Me: ohhh, don’t sad lah. Want to meet up? Bring the liquid along, I help you see the ingredients.

He drove me 30 mins later, I supposedly wear a thigh black sweater without bra with fat. I know he will not resist it.

Leo: Paiseh, so late already still come out.
Me: Nvm lah, come I see the liquid. I can try apply anot? See really have effect.
Leo: okay! I also want see really so powerful anot! Not powerful I go find D.

1 min later, driving along lower pierce

My face turning red, my body so hot. I requested to go down and take a walk, he stopped the car and I couldn’t take it anymore. I told him, you can have me for the night.

Leo: actually I see your dressing, I couldn’t take it anymore.
He took my hand and placed it on his penis. And his another hand was playing with my tits already before I could realise it.
I moan, and he decided to play with my clit and lick my vig
A second later I squirt! I never squirt before, and that’s the first. I Guess it was cause by the bottle liquid.

The both of us couldn’t take it any longer and he put his penis inside of my vig and erected.

My water is like splashing out, the whole seat is wet.
Old 17-03-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lai lai Lai, time to share my stories

Blue wizard? Spanish fly?
Old 17-03-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

What's the name of the liquid ?

Can you help me order a bottle to test it out ?
Old 17-03-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 16
eoison is a Helpful and Caring Samstereoison is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for next installment .
Old 17-03-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story ! Uppz Sis !
Old 17-03-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
What's the name of the liquid ?

Can you help me order a bottle to test it out ?

This is the one, I went searching for it after that.
Old 17-03-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

I thought he wouldn’t contact me afterwards, I mean we have known for 10 years. We are in good terms with one another partner. We still go out in groups but not alone.

In our recent meeting, my bf was urgently assigned to an overseas work in US for 2 months. I couldn’t follow because I do not have enough leaves. So as usual, we went out in groups just that each and everyone is in pairs.

We went to Lazarus island in our latest meeting. Girls mah! Always act like their sisters is the prettiest but themselves always wears the sulttiest. So basically all the girls are in bikinis as sult as each one can be.

I can felt the boredom around me and I am not think straight, looking at each and everyone treat their gf like little precious. And me?! ALONE. I walked to one of the tent with my brunch (subway). Leo followed.

Leo: Why are you here alone?
Me: Everyone is in paired, kind of bored.

I knew my chances is here. I purposely dropped the veg with mayo near my boobs. (I am a 36C, the bikini just couldn’t covered finish) To cleaned it up, it required me to pull a little bit of my bikini (tits can definitely be saw from his angle)

He ended our conversation, stood up, walked to his gf and play with her hair. I am really really jealous this time round but acted normal.

At the end of the event, he drove me, his gf back. His gf alighted first. He claimed that he was very urgent and required to come to my house to complete the stuff.
I didn’t think much, as I am very tired already.

We walk to the room, places our bags. His back is facing me, I told him where the toilet but he ignored me.

Me: I thought you say you urgent? Faster lah, I want shower then rest le. Very tired already.
Leo turned to me and smirked.
Leo: Just now, you want seduce me right, now I got something to show you.

He took out a rabbit ear vibrator.
Me: To be frank, I am really tired. And not into sex at that moment.

Leo went abit crazy, and set up his phone for videography. I tried pushed him away. But I couldn’t. He took out the unfinished liquids bottle and force me on bed.

I couldn’t moved.

He applied the whole bottle on my vig (normally only 2 drops). Haven’t reach a min, I was begging for sex already.

(We spoke in chinese)
Me: I feel watery, I want. Take your pants off.

He ignored me once away. Grab my hands, vibrates me with the toy. Very soon I squirted.

His uses his towel to tied my hands, and start ignoring my request.

Me: I still want. Penetrate me.
Leo: shhh.. your moaning too loud. I am gonna punish you.

He suck all my water and told me it is so tasty. I think he Super Long never have sex already that why so desperate till he forget the liquid was applied to my vig and he suck it.

After sucking, I squirted again. He played me with the whole night, I squirted 5 times and him erected 3 times.

We both got knocked out.

Last edited by Caroltan92; 17-03-2018 at 06:44 PM.
Old 17-03-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

A small celebration for people who love my stories. Btw it is freezing here, only 11 degree outside. I sacrifice for you guys. Okay?! 😘
Old 17-03-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Posted on my the othe post, thought of sharing it here too. Too bored already. Taken so many naked pictures to kill my boredom inclusive of playing. 😋
Old 17-03-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Pushpavali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice pics , camping for more ! ! !
Old 17-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
guem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice shaped boobs!!
Old 17-03-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroltan92 View Post

Posted on my the othe post, thought of sharing it here too. Too bored already. Taken so many naked pictures to kill my boredom inclusive of playing. ��

TS.. you indian ah?

Reverse searched your photos on google gave me many links wor
https://xhamster.com/videos/shy-boob...indian-6763016
Old 17-03-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
TS.. you indian ah?

Hahahaha, very good eyesight. The TOP one really is me lah. The one is just me looking through tumblr. Looks like guys here really have their source. 😂 not bad not bad!
Old 17-03-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroltan92 View Post

This is the one, I went searching for it after that.
You are really a FAKE !!!!

From your Truth or Dare thread to this thread !!! In your story it was a liquid to put into drinks and now you show a gel to rub i
Old 18-03-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
TS.. you indian ah?

Lol !!! Good ONE BRO !

Exposed in the other thread and now come here and con others !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1