The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
M@Dd0g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fiction: The Sexcapades of Uncle Huat

GREAT STORY! Waiting for the next installment
Old 24-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the patience guys. I'm back from "MC", so let us continue where we have left off...

... "Come Miss Lee... let me show you what you can do... ok?"

The creepy old bugger whispered right into Vanessa's ear as he fondled her luscious bum through the sheer material of her tight skirt. After giving her rump another cheeky squeeze, Huat's arm encircled Vanessa's tiny waist once more, and started guiding her - with gleeful enthusiasm - to his car...

Once in the relative comfort and privacy of the vehicle, Huat cranked up the A/C.

"Wah Miss Lee, very hot day today hor? You want to take off your jacket?"

With a reluctant frown, Vanessa shrugged off her blazer begrudgingly. She knew that her lacy white pushup bra would be visible under the sheer material of her camisole. It was all intentional after all - the outfit she put together that morning was meant to tantalize and tease those YYY Group executives into blithely signing off on her business proposal. Unfortunately, it would seem that this sleazy fatass will now get to have a cheap thrill first ahead of the others.

Huat looked on lasciviously. Sitting down caused Vanessa's skirt to hiked up a little, revealing the tops of her curvy, creamy thighs. Slowly scanning upwards, Huat noticed that the chilly drafts from the A/C had caused Vanessa's nipples to harden involuntarily. With eyes fixed on those delightful eraser-tipped 36C mounds, the bulge in Huat's crotch started to get bigger with lecherous intent. Licking his lips lustily, Huat unzipped his pants, unleashing his hungry, attention-starved member in its full glory...

Vanessa's eyes widened at that unwelcome sight. With a thick vein running across its top, Huat's penis was uncommonly fat and engorged. Topping off that thick, 7-inch shaft was a bulbous, angry-red cockhead, its tip glistening with pre-cum.

"OMG", a little voice in Vanessa's head squealed. She was prepared to give this dirty old man a peep show, maybe let him grope her a little. She was certainly not willing to let him go that far. Confronted with an unsavory image of what may well happen if she doesn't do anything, Vanessa steeled herself, and made a last ditch attempt to bluff her way out this tricky situation.

"Uncle! What are you doing?! You better put it back, or I am going to call the police!"

Huat could tell that this was a lie. It seemed to him that this lady was in a desperate rush of some sort. There is little reason for her not to call in the insurance company after all. Also, there was that bit earlier where he noticed her stealing a glance at her watch, and furrowed her pretty little brow in response...

No - he decided - this lady is definitely in a hurry to get to somewhere. She would not call the cops, not now. It would take far too much time for the authorities to get here, take down both their testimonies, and file a report.

So Huat sat firm - nonplussed - his dick flagging proudly, and with a wide Cheshire Cat grin on his face. As the seconds ticked away, with Vanessa looking increasingly like a deer caught in the headlights, he knew that he had successfully called her bluff. If he played his cards right, he would have her eating from the palm of his hand soon enough... or rather... he would have her eating something else of his instead...

"How Miss Lee? I thought you want to call police? Call lah. Uncle not scared. Go ahead and call. I wait for you... Or your phone no battery? You want to borrow my phone? I lend you... Nar... Don't want to take? Ok nevermind. Tell you what, Uncle call police for you..."

Before Huat could even unlock his phone's screen, a well-manicured hand darted out and gripped his hairy wrist tightly.

"Ok Uncle please stop. Don't call the police. I will do anything you want... but please! It has to be quick, I really, really need to be at an important meeting in 20 minute's time..."

"Ho seh liao," Huat hooted inwardly. Before that morning, he was a loney, depressed old codger who couldn't even land anything but the most jaded of hookers. Beyond all expectations, fate had suddenly brought him this incredibly sensuous lady, who is now giving him carte blanche to slake his lusts on her. This was the opportunity of a lifetime, and he intended to milk it for all its worth...

Last edited by peanodood1337; 25-03-2018 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Polishing up the grammar (:
Old 02-04-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eugene91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts please continue...
Old 03-04-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

your story is nice ts, more of it will be great.
Old 03-04-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
RobertTheBruce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS you still around?
Old 04-04-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
JoeHope is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoeHope is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS do please come back soon with an update.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RedBoi0786 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow nice story bro!!!
More please
Old 05-04-2018, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Will be great if TS will continue with this story.
Old 05-04-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
hotbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really good story, waiting for updates
Old 07-06-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Back on request.

"Wah IMPORTANT meeting arh? Don't worry Miss Lee, if you are good, less than 5 minutes settle liao!"

"... "Good"?... Ermmm Uncle, what do you mean?"

"See how good your suck cock skill is lah! Come on Miss Lee don't act innocent, don't waste time, you are the one who want to hurry right? Begin please!"

Vanessa circled her right hand around the base of Huat's engorged member, and started jerking it gingerly. "Maybe I can just whack him off?" she pondered in desperate hope as she slowly raked the fingertips of her left hand across Huat's wrinkly old ball-sack. This used to worked with Simon in the past after all.

"Miss Lee, I know what you trying to do. Don't beh deh ok? Be a good girl and suck my lan jiao now!"

"Omg he's not gonna let me go" Vanessa groaned inwardly. With great trepidation, she reluctantly lowered her head towards Huat's hairy crotch, and gave his swollen dick a tentative lick over its tip. To her surprise, his pre-cum was just a tad salty, with none of the bitterness she expected. "I guess the old fart doesn't smoke", Vanessa mused sardonically. Somewhat emboldened, she wrapped her luscious lips around Huat's bulging cockhead and started sucking it like a lollipop.

Huat sucked in a deep breath. For far too long, has he went without the tender ministrations of a woman's touch. Seeing this incredibly gorgeous woman bobbing her head up and down his shaft was almost too much to bear.

"Wah! Miss Lee! Damn... shiok lah! What... sales executive... har? Ah... ah... you can go Geylang... do sales! Confirm... guarantee... ah... ah... ang pai one!"

Vanessa cringed at Huat's crude words. However, she was resolved to get the job done. *Tchu* *Tchu* *Tchu* *Tchu* Vanessa nursed fastidiously over Huat's crotch, slowly increasing her tempo and suction. The enclosed space of the vehicle was soon filled with the wet, slobbery sounds of a cock being milked for all its got. Before long, Vanessa could feel Huat's man-meat throbbing in her mouth.

"Ah... Ahh... Ahhh... AHHHH!" he gasped in ecstasy. With the telltale signs of an explosive ejaculation coming, Vanessa tried to pull away, but Huat was too quick for her. With a vise-like grip, he shoved her head right down to the base of his 7-inch fuck-stick, as it began splurting thick goblets of hot cum down her throat.

"Mhmmmm!" Vanessa's muffled cry reverberated throughout the car.

"The cheek of that asshole!" she fumed internally, eyes tearing in shock and disgust. Vanessa pried herself free, coughing wretchedly. With thick, white cum streaking down the sides of her mouth, she looked up in misery, and...

O

M

G

Vanessa looked up, only be greeted by a wide, Cheshire Cat grin. In Huat's hand was his handphone, recording the entire sordid episode without her knowledge.

"Say Hello, Miss Lee from ZZZ Company!"

To add insult to injury, Huat used his free hand to bring up Vanessa's name card, filming her particulars alongside her cum-streaked face in a cruel finale to the video.

"Nooo..." Vanessa moaned weakly.

"Ok Miss Lee. You rushing for time right? Go, go! Don't later say I make you miss your IMPORTANT meeting! Hahahaha!"

"You bastard... you fucking bastard..."

"Don't worry Ms Lee, I will call you soon! Next time my turn to make you shiok!"

Vanessa gathered her things and stumbled out of Huat's vehicle in a haze. Never in her wildest nightmares could she ever have imagined what had just happened.

Suffice to say, it was indeed a poor start to Vanessa's day...

Last edited by peanodood1337; 09-06-2018 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Polishing up the grammar :)
Old 07-06-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Qawazi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro, nice update
Old 08-06-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
wildmank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update, please keep it coming!
Old 08-06-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light

TS tks for coming back with update, camp here for more.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates TS.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1