The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold
Right testicle pain

After bonking,
realized there is pain in my right testicle, esp when she was playing with dick & balls. Use have it off / on before. Anyone, can share any insight, please.
Thanks
Old 27-01-2018, 02:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Right testicle pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCK View Post
After bonking,
realized there is pain in my right testicle, esp when she was playing with dick & balls. Use have it off / on before. Anyone, can share any insight, please.
Thanks
Does she play with both testicles or only with the right one?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-01-2018, 03:14 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

is the pain chronic or just one off?
you could just ignore and monitor it if it is only one off...

if it is chronic then it could be kidney stone , inflammation of the prostate or something worst..

better get yourself checked.

Quote:
After bonking,
Thanks

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 27-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Not sure is it the same.

Last year keep on having sore feeling on the left side of the testicles. The discomfort is from the testicles to the left inner groin at the same to the lower back. The discomfort can be so irritating that you feel like kicking ppl.

Went to see doctor than realize kena non bacterial infection. Got it from sitting down toilet bowl water spray to wash back side after finish shitting.

Given medication for 2 week and the problem start going away by itself.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
pain in my right testicle
How long has it been going on for TS?
Old 01-02-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
How long has it been going on for TS?
It's on & off thingy.
Is it bcos, over used ?
Old 01-02-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Does she play with both testicles or only with the right one?
Both. But pain occurred, when playing with right one.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:38 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Both. But pain occurred, when playing with right one.
If it has not gone away time to get things checked out.

It could be something minor like Varicocele or something a bit more serious.

Only a medical professional can provide an accurate diagnosis after a physical examination.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-02-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If it has not gone away time to get things checked out.

It could be something minor like Varicocele or something a bit more serious.

Only a medical professional can provide an accurate diagnosis after a physical examination.

Will do it. thanks

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1