The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Online commenters rally against Shanmugam’s behaviour against Sylvia Lim

Published on 2018-03-03 by Neyla Zannia

Law Minister K Shanmugam lashed out against Workers' Party Chairman Sylvia Lim after she made comments about the GST hike in the Parliament on Thursday (1 March).

Ms Lim stated that the Government had floated a "trial balloon" about the need to raise revenue in the run-up to the Budget, then possibly "backed down" due to the negative public reaction, saying, ""I rather suspect myself that the government is stuck with that announcement. Otherwise, if that announcement had not been made, perhaps we would be debating a GST hike today."

Mr Shanmugam then commented that her statement is s a thoroughly hypocritical and dishonest statement and typical of the statements she makes in the house.

Online commenters rally behind Ms Lim, against the action of law minister

An overwhelming number of commenters on Channel News Asia's Facebook page, criticised Mr Shanmugam for his words and behaviour in Parliament and praised Ms Lim and her party for standing up for Singaporeans.

DS Tfj wrote, "Thank you Ms Sylvia Lim for speaking up for the common man. At almost every single Parliamentary sitting, K. Shanmugam would jump up to wage a personal Attack on Sylvia, and even on Facebook. Salute to Sylvia for standing her ground and standing up to him. Power woman! I wonder is it because Shanmugam sees Sylvia as a formidable opponent that he has to attack her every single time. And mind you, it’s the responsibility of MPs to convey what the public feels on the ground. That’s what MPs are voted in for. Shanmugam characterises Sylvia’s questions as “rumours”. Wasn’t the big rumour of PM abusing his power in the Oxley Road saga brought into Parliament for debate too?"

Ben Oh wrote, "Shanmugam will attack anyone like a mad dog. He thinks he still a lawyer and Sylvia is a criminal. This guy has no respect for anyone."

Henry Townshend wrote, "Both of them mix with different kind of crowds in their lives. Sylvia walk the streets of the commoners and heard the feedback from those people.
This Indian billionaire live sky high in his ivory tower rubbing shoulders with his own kind. What is 2% increase to this kind of people? Who you want to side with really depend on what kind of person you are and what your life values are."

Muthu Balakhrisnan wrote, "Shanmugam is getting totally overboard - trying to intimidate Opposition MPs into not speaking up."

Martin Lee wrote, 'The opposition (MPs) have a right to oppose this budget bill cause none of the pap MPs have guts to hold each of them accountable."

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...st-sylvia-lim/
Return +10, thanks
Old 04-03-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

The K Shanmugam-Sylvia Lim-Heng Swee Keat parliament clash, explained

We also laid out the full transcript of their exchange for your reading pleasure and judgement.

By Jeanette Tan | March 4, 2018

So on Thursday, March 1, the Budget debates concluded and were passed with a ruling-party majority (the Workers’ Party [WP] MPs present voted “No” because of the GST hike, explained in this story).

This would’ve been an otherwise non-event that takes place every year — because we have a budget, and by extension budget debate, every year — except that following an exchange between Aljunied GRC MP Sylvia Lim and Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat, Law and Home Affairs Minister K Shanmugam decided to enter the fray.

And when Shanmugam meets Lim in Parliament, you’re almost guaranteed fiery debate.

Here’s what happened earlier

Screenshot via gov.sg YouTube video

But before we get to this exciting debate segment, we should tell you what preceded it to set the context. Minister Heng had just finished his Budget round-up speech, and the Workers’ Party Chairman rose to make a few follow-up points.

These, in summary, included these two key points:

1. Responding to Heng’s criticism of the WP MP speeches in the Budget debate.

Low Thia Khiang, in his speech, said announcing the future GST hike is a distraction to this year’s budget, which highlighted otherwise important things for our country’s future. Heng interpreted this, together with other WP MP speeches that carried suggestions for other means of obtaining the required revenue, as distractions in themselves, labelling them as “dishonest and irresponsible”.

Lim said Low’s point is not that the government should conceal the decision to hike the GST until after the next election — or closer to the next election — but that Heng should have announced the impending hike separately from the Budget, since doing so now has made everyone focus on it in the Budget debate when it “isn’t even a Budget measure”.

2. Sharing her suspicion that the government was “stuck” with its pronouncement that it will not need to raise GST for the rest of this decade.

This is the point Lim made that would end up triggering Shanmugam to rise and challenge her. Lim noted that “the government itself is not definitive about when this (the GST hike) is going to happen”, and then pointed out her view that “in the run-up to the Budget discussion”, there were “test balloons” floated about the government’s need to raise revenue.

FYI: “Test balloon” is information that the government releases and which is reported in the media to gauge the response of the public before it enacts a policy.

The “balloons” she was referring to likely included PM Lee Hsien Loong’s People’s Action Party convention speech in mid-November last year, where he said

“For this current term of government, we have enough revenue, but our spending needs to grow so HSK was right when he said raising taxes is not a matter of whether but when.”

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/03/k-shan...budget-debate/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 05-03-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Committee studying issue of online falsehoods to hold public hearings in March

Published 04 March, 2018

Updated 05 March, 2018

SINGAPORE — After asking the public to share their views on the spread of online falsehoods, the Select Committee on Deliberate Online Falsehoods will be holding public hearings later this month.

The public hearings will be held on March 14-16, March 22-23 and March 27-29, said the Office of the Clerk of Parliament on Monday (March 5).

“The Select Committee will decide, as the hearings progress, whether all the dates need to be used,” it added.

The hearings will be held at the Parliament’s Public Hearing Room, which will be open to members of the public and the media.

Those who are interested can still make written representations to the Select Committee by 4.30pm on Wednesday.

More information on the written representations, as well as the individuals and organisations, who will be giving oral evidence at the public hearings, will be made available after the Select Committee meets on March 9.

Last week, Deputy Speaker Charles Chong — who chairs the committee — told TODAY that the deadline for the public to hand in written submissions were extended by a week from the original deadline at Feb 28.

The committee was convened on Jan 10, after Law and Home Affairs Minister K Shaunmugam tabled a motion in Parliament for a 10-member team to consider the entities and individuals that engage in spreading misinformation, their motivations, what consequences the spread of online falsehoods can have on Singapore, and how the Republic should prevent and combat it.

continue reading here : https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...hearings-march

If the media is independent and provides a true ; accurate and timely information delivery the people would not have any excuse to turn to other sources of news .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 05-03-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

The Art of Adding Insult to Injury

March 5, 2018
By Augustine Low

Forgo the GST hike and Singaporeans could end up finding imported goods and holidays less affordable. This was the warning given by Chan Chun Sing at a Lunar New Year dinner.

The pain of having to contend with price hikes and tax hikes is bad enough. But politicians like Chan have the habit of making it worse by giving excuses and rationale which shows a disregard for Singaporeans’ common sense and intelligence.

Defending the GST hike, Chan Chun Sing somehow managed to turn it into something which simply had to be done, otherwise Singaporeans would lose their privilege to continue enjoying imported goods and cheaper holidays.

How he got from GST hike to imported goods and cheaper holidays is a classic case of taking the argument to the extreme in order to convince Singaporeans that a GST hike is the only way out because the alternative is far worse.

To sum up Chan’s argument: without the GST hike, the government would have to draw from reserves and the world would surmise that Singapore has a weak fiscal policy. Forces at large would therefore collude to weaken and destabilise the Sing dollar, and after the Sing dollar comes under attack, Singaporeans’ savings and spending would be negatively impacted. The result: less money for imported goods and holidays.

Wow! And just like that, Singaporeans are supposed to buy into his argument that a GST hike is preferable to none?

Of course, Chan conveniently forgot to mention the most crucial part which would have killed off his rationale straightaway: Singapore’s reserves are already very high, far exceeding the reserve limit recommended by the International Monetary Fund for countries to keep in order to ward off currency attacks.

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/the-art...ult-to-injury/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 08-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Feeling lost in our own country, Singapore

Published on 2018-03-07 by The Online Citizen

by Raj Singh

I don’t know how Singaporeans feel but I feel that the country isn’t ours. No, don’t get me wrong. Nothing to do with locals, Permanent Residents, foreign workforce and etc.

Purely to do with how it is governed. On the outside, it seems like a well-oiled machine. But when I look at the faces of people, there is no laughter, no smile, no emotion.

Yes, everyone is in their little rat race trying to make ends meet. Can’t blame them. They need to make ends meet. Near my office, I greet the elderly cleaner. He’s all smiles and can recognise me. Maybe because he needs someone to acknowledge that he is still alive.

What has happened to this country where many of elderly can’t rest or enjoy their golden years. Who really wants to clean floors, tables, dishes or pick up boxes? Who would want their parents to?

Maybe people are feeling lost because they can do anything. Bills, economy, careers are all out of their hands.

Someone up there decides what you need to study and which stream you end up in.

Someone up there decides which army unit you will be assigned to.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...try-singapore/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 08-03-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

WP’s Sylvia Lim refuses to apologise to House, but admits 'test balloons' allegation 'may not have been correct'

Ms Lim said that while she can accept that her suspicion may have been wrong, she did not accept that her suspicion had no basis.

By Lianne Chia @LianneChiaCNA

08 Mar 2018 11:53AM (Updated: 08 Mar 2018 05:13PM)

SINGAPORE: Workers’ Party (WP) chairman Sylvia Lim on Thursday (Mar 8) responded to House Leader Grace Fu’s request that she apologise to the House for alleging that the Government had floated “test balloons” before announcing an impending goods and services tax hike.

Ms Lim refused to apologise, but admitted that her "suspicion" that the Government may have backtracked on the timing of GST hike may not have been correct - a point conceded by WP secretary-general Low Thia Khiang as well.

Those comments made by Ms Lim on Mar 1 prompted calls by Ms Fu and Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat for her to apologise.

Speaking at the start of the Parliament sitting on Thursday, Ms Lim cited media reports and comments by economists that led her to suspect that the Government had planned to raise the GST sooner, before the timeline of between 2021 and 2025 that was announced in the Budget.

"The Government contributed to this suspicion by its non-denial of reports and economists’ predictions of an immediate GST rise," she said. "Based on the sequence of events, I believed the Government could have intended to raise the GST at this Budget. Thus, during the heat of the exchanges at the Budget round-up I articulated my suspicion.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ce-fu-10024858

I salute Ms Slyvia Lim for standing up to the bullies .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 08-03-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

Netizens stand by Sylvia Lim and urge her not to apologise

March 7, 2018

Responding to our report on the notice to apologise sent to Workers’ Party chairman Sylvia Lim, many of our readers expressed on Facebook yesterday that they are standing by Ms Lim and have urged her not to apologise.

Leader of the House, Grace Fu, asked Ms Lim to withdraw her “allegations” that the government had “floated test balloons” about the Good and Services Tax (GST) hike coming between 2021 and 2025. Ms Fu gave Ms Lim a Thursday deadline (by the end of Parliament’s sitting for the Committee of Supply debates) to withdraw her “allegations” and apologise.

Facebook user Tay Beng Swee said: “Ms Lim, I don’t think you need to apologise as I think you have done nothing wrong. On the contrary, I think you were carrying out your duties as an elected MP to express your views in Parliament.”

Calvin Koh: “Should someone start a “we stand by Ms Sylvia Lim” at Hong Lim?”

Ng Alfred: “Sylvia Lim has every right to ask questions in parliament. ..the ruling party had to ask her questions…just answer…and move on. Apologise my foot…89 try to bully a brave lady.”

Kenneth Seah: “Isn’t this like the schoolyard bully wanting an apology? ????????”

Kevyn Ho: “If MP cannot ask questions and challenge the government, then no need for parliamentary debates… just issue each MP with a rubber stamp that says I AGREE lah”

The comment with the most number of ‘likes’ suggested that it was Ms Fu who had to apologise.

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/netizen...-to-apologise/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 08-03-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

What can Parliament do to an MP who refuses to apologise?

Theoretically, Parliament can fine, imprison, or expel MPs from the House.

By Sulaiman Daud | 5 hours

In case you missed it, Workers’ Party MP Sylvia Lim refused to withdraw her statement on the government floating “test balloons” about the proposed hike in the Goods and Services Tax (GST).

On March 8, in Parliament, Lim said she believed she was doing her duty as an MP to air public concerns over the GST hike. She added:

“I did not accuse the government of being untruthful as alleged, and neither had I intended to accuse the government of dishonesty.

I do not accept the overcharacterisation the PAP MPs have put on my words and intentions based on their own interpretation borne out of overactive imaginations and oversensitivity.”

In response, Leader of the House Grace Fu said:

“Ms Lim is saying that the government is saying one thing in public but planning secretly to do another. So I am disappointed that she has failed to apologise to this House for making these false allegations.”

Fu added that although MPs enjoyed Parliamentary privileges, they should also check their facts.

Check your privilege but what’s that privilege?

Normally, MPs are covered by the Parliament (Privileges, Immunities and Powers) Act.

Implemented in 1962, this law sets out the exemption from liability granted to MPs for things they say in the House — in certain cases. Section 6 states:

“(1) No Member shall be liable to any civil or criminal proceedings, arrest, imprisonment or damages by reason of any matter or thing which he may have brought before Parliament or a committee by petition, bill, resolution, motion, or otherwise or may have said in Parliament or in committee.

(2) No person shall be liable to any civil or criminal proceedings, arrest, imprisonment or damages by reason of any act done under the authority of Parliament or the Speaker and within its or his legal powers or under any warrant issued by virtue of those powers.”

Basically, if you’re an MP, you can’t be sued for anything you say while speaking in Parliament.

Based on the the privileges granted to the House of Commons in the United Kingdom, this allows MPs to have freedom of speech during Parliamentary debates.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/03/sylvia...ise-privilege/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 09-03-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Lord_of_Panda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

89 are phd so canot do much
Old 09-03-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
Royal Vision deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoyal Vision deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Really sad to see someone getting bullied in parliament .
Old 09-03-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Copa100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Vision View Post
Really sad to see someone getting bullied in parliament .
Yes , getting very sad .
Old 10-03-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Singapore government may be generating Fake News to ban independent news sites

March 9, 2018

Fake news have been a convenient excuse for censorship in Singapore. The Singapore government is currently drafting censorship laws to ban independent news media which they brush off as “fake news”. Fake news cause undue panic and sow discord among the communities, they say. The authorities even listed “cases” of fake news: one of a doctored photo of a roof collapse at Punggol Waterway HDB, one of a fake report claiming Minister Vivian Balakrishnan collapsed during a UN summit and another fake report of a Filipino family causing a scuffle at the Indian Thaipusam procession.

Police reports were made in all cases. However, no one is caught. In the case of the Filipino-Thaipusam fake news, the website owners were unable to verify the identity of the source provider. Who have been fabricating these fake news? Nobody knows, but independent news sites like States Times Review must be banned, says so the Singapore government.

Facing declining popularity, the Singapore ruling party is getting worried. In recent years, they have been ramping up on propaganda and cringe-worthy media campaigns like hiring ignorant “social media influencers” to market government policies, a PAP MP cosplaying as a cardboard collector and numerous photos of a PAP MP carrying a basket he alleged was 32kg. The ruling party PAP appears to be very well aware of brewing resentment on the ground and are ploughing money on popularity campaigns.

Due to numerous new undemocratic “safeguards” creatively written by the dictator Prime Minister, the loss of popularity won’t necessary means losing governance. However, Lee Hsien Loong’s legacy is in danger. It is common knowledge that he is beneath his father, Lee Kuan Yew, and that there is hardly anything to celebrate about Singapore under him. In fact, even his party members and supporters are exhorting him to give up his PM seat and appoint a new successor…which of course didn’t go down very well with Lee Hsien Loong. Losing his legacy also means he will not be able to appoint his son Li Hongyi as the next Prime Minister.

continue reading here : http://statestimesreview.com/2018/03...nt-news-sites/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 10-03-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Outpouring support for WP MP Sylvia Lim’s win over 3 Ministers

March 9, 2018

Outstanding.

Singaporeans are cheering Workers’ Party MP Sylvia Lim’s standing up to the bullying by three heavyweight Ministers. Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat, Law Minister K Shanmugam and Culture Minister Grace Fu almost had a stroke when they heard the Opposition MP declaring that she is not apologising or retracting her statements.

Minister Grace Fu went on a tirade, calling her “dishonourable” and “low standards”. Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat was incoherent putting up a weak defence saying “this is a serious place”. Law Minister K Shanmugam was silent and awkwardly quiet. Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong did not dare to take the stand. The millionaire Ministers were clearly caught off guard by MP Sylvia Lim’s undaunted defiance and “un-PAP” behaviour.

On the other fence, WP MP Sylvia Lim eloquently and calmly explained her position and being made to repeat that she is not apologising:

“I will not apologise to this House because I believe I was doing my duty as an MP, in the Constitutional role that we have been elected to, to give the Government the forum to account to the people, and for that I make no apology.”

WP MP Sylvia Lim even brought up a quote from Lee Hsien Loong during the Oxley Road debate, earning silent acknowledgements from even the other PAP MPs:

“I begin (Lee Hsien Loong’s) quote: If MPs believe that soemthing is wrong, it is the MP’s job to pursue the facts and make these allegations in their own name. Decide whether something seems to be wrong and if you think something is wrong, even if you are not fully sure, then come to this House, confront the government, ask for explanations and answers.” This is the quote from Prime Minister Lee during the closing debate on 38 Oxley Road. So I’d like the leader (Grace Fu) to clarify: is there a difference in standard here? One standard when the PM’s name need to be cleared, and another standard when we are talking about raising taxes on the people?”

The Opposition MP’s outspoken performance winning 3 PAP Ministers in a debate impressed Singaporeans with some even calling for her to be the next Prime Minister of Singapore.

continue reading here : http://statestimesreview.com/2018/03...r-3-ministers/

She should be the next Singapore PM .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 10-03-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

M’sian opposition promises to abolish the GST if it wins the next general election

GST dominates political talk on both sides of the Causeway.

By Sulaiman Daud | 15 hours

While Singaporeans go back and forth over the proposed hike to the Goods and Services Tax (GST) for Budget 2018, the same thing is happening in Malaysia.

The opposition coalition Pakatan Harapan (PH or Pact of Hope) has released its manifesto for the upcoming general election, and they’ve promised to abolish the GST entirely — if they win.

Main aims

PH’s secretariat head Datuk Saifuddin Abdullah launched the full manifesto in Shah Alam on March 8.

Its five main aims are:

1. Reducing the cost of living.
2. Reforming institutions and policies.
3. Encouraging a sustainable economy.
4. Giving rights to Sabahans and Sarawakians according to the Malaysia Agreement of 1963.
5. Creating a moderate and inclusive Malaysia.

Saifuddin rejected claims that PH’s manifesto was overly ambitious, saying:

“Our manifesto is a practical manifesto to improve and build Malaysia and can be implemented. We are not promising the moon and the stars.”

Shaking up the status quo

The promise to abolish the GST is arguably one of the most eye-catching things published in the manifesto.

Malaysia’s GST rate currently stands at six per cent. It was introduced in 2015 by current Prime Minister Najib Razak amidst a budget deficit, replacing a sales and service tax.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/03/msia-o...n-abolish-gst/

Can our Singapore opposition parties come out with a strong vision for Singaporeans ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 10-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Country headed downhill under incompetent ‘4G leaders’ with high salaries

Published on 2018-03-09 by The Online Citizen

by Kwok Fangjie

I applaud Ms Sylvia Lim's refusal to concede to Leader of the House, Grace Fu’s demands

It is very shocking that Grace Fu has the audacity to demand such an apology especially since the People's Action Party has screwed up in many areas ($880,000 bin centre, MRT breakdowns, etc) and have failed to apologise themselves. Yet, they are going all out to "fix" the opposition whose aim is to convey ground sentiments.

In a shocking act of hypocrisy, Charles Chong himself made allegations against the Workers' Party during the General Election 2015. Yet, he has not himself apologised for any of the allegations made despite evidence rebutting his defamatory claims.

It seems to me that the 4G leaders chose to act as though they have the respect and stature of the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew.

The PAP under the 1G/2G/3G leadership had a strong mandate of the people because they serve and people feel that their lives have improved under the administration. However, the same cannot be said for the 4G leaders. In fact, life has become so much harder and costs are forever increasing under unqualified jokers.

Li Shengwu has come out recently to say that more opposition MPs will send a message to PAP that they do not have a free hand in doing whatever they feel like. An increasing number of Singaporeans are fed-up with the PAP’s antics, not only in this incident but the reserved elections as well.

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...high-salaries/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1