The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

It seems most of the newbies I tried, they say they can hardly have more than 3 or 4 jobs a day, except for a very few. At this rate, it will take them ages to earn what they hope to earn. Some even said working in China is one day is more than what she earns in 2 days in Singapore. never expected market to be as such here.

i am dumbfolded.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 29-05-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
It seems most of the newbies I tried, they say they can hardly have more than 3 or 4 jobs a day, except for a very few. At this rate, it will take them ages to earn what they hope to earn. Some even said working in China is one day is more than what she earns in 2 days in Singapore. never expected market to be as such here.

i am dumbfolded.
Bro, quality of wls in geylang had dropped a lot since 2010..good times are at the period during 2010 when even the not so eye candy wls then is probably on par with the current ang pai. And FL quality is way better nowadays and also some FL atittude are better since they do not need to open legs for so many customers and they can go back home rejuvenate before coming back. Im slowly giving up on geylang legal scene already. Even if can spot any better than average wl nowadays, they will leave our shores quickly as they commented bros here tend to want plenty of svc and want to french here lick there. Plus prettier ones equate poor svc sometimes. They do not need to provide such back in China the only two reasons are they are scared of getting caught in China and bumpung into familiar faces. Plus standard of living is higher in China now. The $80 they are getting per job is a joke liao. Even a hj in massage parlour the lady can earn $50.
Old 29-05-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Bro, quality of wls in geylang had dropped a lot since 2010..good times are at the period during 2010 when even the not so eye candy wls then is probably on par with the current ang pai. And FL quality is way better nowadays and also some FL atittude are better since they do not need to open legs for so many customers and they can go back home rejuvenate before coming back. Im slowly giving up on geylang legal scene already. Even if can spot any better than average wl nowadays, they will leave our shores quickly as they commented bros here tend to want plenty of svc and want to french here lick there. Plus prettier ones equate poor svc sometimes. They do not need to provide such back in China the only two reasons are they are scared of getting caught in China and bumpung into familiar faces. Plus standard of living is higher in China now. The $80 they are getting per job is a joke liao. Even a hj in massage parlour the lady can earn $50.

well, i had my share of scare with the FL. If the FL is good, they service nonstop up to 15 customers a day. instead of 60minutes, they finish you in 30 minutes while the next one is on the way to her unit. Also, quite risky to go to FL nowadays given so many raids. dats why i left the FL scene.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 29-05-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
well, i had my share of scare with the FL. If the FL is good, they service nonstop up to 15 customers a day. instead of 60minutes, they finish you in 30 minutes while the next one is on the way to her unit. Also, quite risky to go to FL nowadays given so many raids. dats why i left the FL scene.
That is true also. Plus the lack of health check. If want to stick to GL, then got to close one eye on pretty, svc and gfe.
Old 29-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Another occurring reason for early departure of these WLs is health problems caused by inability to adapt to the Singapore climate or food.

1606 Xiang Xiang from 2017 batch comes to mind.

Goes to show we can't take these gems for granted.
Old 29-05-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

To write the next chapter. Maybe? N Korean girls! Many men can afford. Including blue collar who are FTs. Of course it depends on Kim. If he agreed then the summit will not be in vain.

We are never interested in Korean problems. Experience shown communist girls wanting good lifes will sell their bodies. By the way. I guess we could be seeing the first batch of N Korean girls marrying into this red dot.

A social issue that only the people in the house can prevented it.
Old 29-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Another occurring reason for early departure of these WLs is health problems caused by inability to adapt to the Singapore climate or food.

1606 Xiang Xiang from 2017 batch comes to mind.

Goes to show we can't take these gems for granted.
Oh yes. It is unfortunate. She was one of the very few rtf for me. Nice slim bod, perky ass, natural nice c cup and superb gfe. I would say hard to find such a bod in geylang liao. Nowadays whoever stayed a year is considered good liao.
Old 29-05-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
worthmymoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard that May (no.5) L18H20 will be leaving soon

So far this FL have been the most shiok china FL I has experienced.
Her service was top-notch, not to mention her white skin with C cup boobs
Really nice to fondle and grab when bonking her

The look she give off and her voice was one of a kind, I will personally recommend all to try her before this gem go back China
Old 30-05-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

If I have my way, I would suggest the following policies -

$200 per pop (Deluxe service):

French/lip kiss; Catbath/foreplay; shower action; BBBJ; AR; FJ

$150 per pop (Standard service):

Cathbath/foreplay; BBBJ and FJ only

Additional side dish: CIM/COF/2 shots per hour (negotiate directly with the WL)

OKT portion remains the same at $70 regardless of the type of Service.

I believe WLs would likely find the above acceptable.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-05-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

$200 per pop (Full service provided):

French/lip kiss; Catbath/foreplay; BBBJ; AR; FJ

$150 per pop (limited services):

it would work, IF the house did not increase their cut and let the WL earn $130 from the $200 as opposed to what they are earning now ($80 to the WL and $70 to the house I think). This is almost a 50 percent increase for WLs willing to give full service.
Old 30-05-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

$200 per pop (Deluxe service):

French/lip kiss; Catbath/foreplay; shower action; BBBJ; AR; FJ

$150 per pop (Standard service):

OKT portion remain the same at $70 regardless of the type of Service.

Well...some wls provide the $200 svc at current level but for the selected few. Anyway more and more wls not offering bbbj anymore. Not complaining though as safer anyway. Sometimes i skip bj completely and just go into hj. In summary, the whole gl scene is dminishing.
Old 30-05-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
penetratorrr is Cool - loads of Potential

strange ....

look at L1654a. Business so good till all WLs busy working, and many men sit on the sofa waiting and waiting ....
look at L1649. Business so good till zero WLs sitting on the sofa.

Is it because some brothels have better publicity and hence chances of WL survival is better?
Old 30-05-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

GL safer then FL? want to try. Tried FL so may times.
Old 30-05-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
GL safer then FL? want to try. Tried FL so may times.
Not necessarily safer but at least the girls got go for mandatory health checks but it does not stop one fron being infected as the checks are periodical. I still know of many bros who still kena std in GL. Since u visited FL many times, no offence bro but please do your regular health check before coming into GL to keep safety check.
Old 30-05-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorrr View Post
strange ....

look at L1654a. Business so good till all WLs busy working, and many men sit on the sofa waiting and waiting ....
look at L1649. Business so good till zero WLs sitting on the sofa.

Is it because some brothels have better publicity and hence chances of WL survival is better?
Even if business is good the wl may sitll go back early either due to tireness or they already hit their target.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1