The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Master Chief must be Super Happy for having Seal Happy
Wah it totally rhymes
👍🏻
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-02-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Master Chief must be Super Happy for having Seal Happy
Dai Gor, ernestly, passionately, eagerly, sincerely, faithfully waiting for your supply of chio bu names ))
Old 17-02-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wah it totally rhymes
👍🏻
Dai Gor must be solid in poetry as well )
Old 17-02-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah bro!
Glad you had a good time with her.
Took you so long after my session with her at the beginning of the year.
Better rtf more cos she don’t seem to want to stay long
Roger, lol
Old 17-02-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Wah it totally rhymes
👍🏻
The only Happy Day was Yesterday ... HooYah

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Dai Gor, ernestly, passionately, eagerly, sincerely, faithfully waiting for your supply of chio bu names ))
Cumming March lets fall in for our Hell Week
Old 17-02-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro,
Have you claimed your Happy meal?

My list already so long.
can’t take it when the gals cum marching in.
😱
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-02-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yes Sir, HOOYAH. Dai Gor and Colonel Bird will be the Master Chief and Deputy Master Chief respectively, for the Mar Intake. I private soldier of Seal Team Zebra closely following behind
Old 17-02-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes Sir, HOOYAH. Dai Gor and Colonel Bird will be the Master Chief and Deputy Master Chief respectively, for the Mar Intake. I private soldier of Seal Team Zebra closely following behind
Bro
I’m no colonel bird
There’s only 1 Colonel Bird I respect :
Colonel Sanders (KFC)
Old 17-02-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro
I’m no colonel bird
There’s only 1 Colonel Bird I respect :
Colonel Sanders (KFC)
Ok, will address as "Bro Bird" with due respect, HOOYAH
Old 17-02-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,
Have you claimed your Happy meal?

My list already so long.
can’t take it when the gals cum marching in.
😱
Had my super value meal and upsized

Happy meal portion too small

Quote:
Who dares win....we dare
Old 17-02-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol, i didnt do cbj/bbbj. Sigh, now raining heavily at GL, trapped at one coffee shop. I pen my FR just now while taking my lunch, now replying u, lol
Very prompt FR. Almost reporting live.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Had my super value meal and upsized

Happy meal portion too small

Who dares win....we dare
Yes my Highness! The Prince Paris of Troy indeed! 😂
Old 17-02-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Very prompt FR. Almost reporting live.
Lol, nearby got this nutritious, famous turtle soap restaurant to replenish power and energy. Bro Bird and Bro Apache can try to recharge power and sperm counts, hahahaha
Old 17-02-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, nearby got this nutritious, famous turtle soap restaurant to replenish power and energy.
Chief, in GL which store is the most tasty huh?

I want to try too
Old 18-02-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Chief, in GL which store is the most tasty huh?

I want to try too
General, its at Lor 21, beteeen MRT line and the bonking houses. Tan Ser Seng Herbal Soup (陈生成)。
Introduced by XX, sigh, miss her again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1