The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello DPOWER:

I assume what you said about “she asked for 50K” is true and if any girl were to ask me for such huge sum of money, I’ll probably get heart attack and have to call for ambulance!
Bro, u are so humourous, hahahaha.

Among the regulars, there are also many Filthy Rich ones. To them, its a matter of Song or not Song, $$ is not of their concern, lol

Yes, given the benifit of the doubt, u can believe in me
Old 05-02-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, thks, Happy CNY to u and family

My side line income per case varies from $250 to 38K. Thats why have $ to bonk and save without touching my main job income. Compare to those Tua Lou, i am nonthing. Dont even have a car, lol

XX case has finally waken up my fucking idea. Thats why i shared some thoughts pertaining to 10k, 50 k issues. Its not for the lau jiao Seniors but for the new birds .
As i have mentioned, no more outings and gifts to WLs, day and night daily wechats. Only RTF and tips. At least dont waste $ unnecessarily.
I’ve been able to keep it strictly bonking pleasure.
Even the gals I rtf 20-30x, I’ve been able to cut the superfluous and strictly no raws. Just bonk till they leave for those gals I really like to bonk.

The extra services were unsolicited ones and often one-off affairs with gals I tried for first time.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 06-02-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hello DPOWER:

With regards to what you say “XX case has finally waken up my fucking idea”, I’m going to tell you what I’ve said earlier and that is forget about Xing Xing (16W04) and Anqi of 1608 and look forward to carry on with your journey in life.

By the way, you had mentioned about “RTF and tips” so how much are you going to tip them? Is it 1000, 10k or 50k?

If you don’t mind, hope you can share with us which are the girls you give 50k and I will probably avoid them. The reason is pretty obvious, if those girls ask me to give them 50k tip, I may get heart attack and have to call for ambulance to send me to hospital!
Bro, u are trying to be funny is it ? Lol

I have already move forward, no issue. I have changed after my examination of my past behaviour.

My tips to ex Zhen Zhen per session varies from 150 to 1500 per session. To ex YiNa, usually 250. To others, usually 50 to 100. Lousy ones usually 30 or 40.

Starting from 2018 Jan, usually was 50 or 100. For those with lousy GFE service, either zero or 30.
Old 06-02-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
I’ve been able to keep it strictly bonking pleasure.
Even the gals I rtf 20-30x, I’ve been able to cut the superfluous and strictly no raws. Just bonk till they leave for those gals I really like to bonk.

The extra services were unsolicited ones and often one-off affairs with gals I tried for first time.
Bro, thks for sharing. U are wise indeed.

For me, i got my raw services on the 1st visit : Xiao Niao, Apple, Qiao Er, Alice, Yu Hang ( exclude accidental rawing) and 3 more who are still working. At the time of rawing, they didnt even know i will tip or rtf. Its solely due to chemistry.

Only for YiNa and XX are during RTF sessions. I didnt pay extra. Tips before and after rawing were the same. I got it because i requested in good manner and they wish to keep me as regulars. YiNa did mention i resembled her ex- boyfriend, haha. Not sure it was true but i felt good ah.

After 20 Jan 19, upon my examination of my past behavious, i decided firmly not to raw, paint and bbbj anymore. Even when i bonked the prettiest ML, i didnt habour the thot of pleasing her in the near future to get rawing. Last week one friend shared with me an attractive WL ( with photo) furnishing raw, i was not keen and she is also not in my list.

So now, only frenching, CBJ, and sex in cap. How to stop frenching ? I dont know. Not willing to stop it presently, lol
Old 06-02-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello DPOWER:

I’m not trying to be funny, if there are any girls whom you give a high tip, I hope to give them an amount “close to” your high tip so that I can get roughly the same service.

Category 1: usually was 50 or 100

Category 2: for those with lousy GFE service, either zero or 30

In future when I read your reviews of the girls and there are girls whom you praise, I will take note the tip you give them belongs to Category 1 which means I roughly have to give 50 to 100.

Let me emphasise again I’m not trying to be funny, I will try to give them the roughly the same tip as you so that the girls will not feel “short changed”.
Lol, Bro, i suggest u give tips right from the beginning, if u are impressed by her appearance. U may give after a few mins, after some short hugging and frenching confirming she has gd gfe. It will high chance help to motivate the WL to serve u better.
If u die die want to give 100, u can give 50 first and tell her another 50 shall be given after the deed, lol.

Dont follow my style of giving at the end.

If u wish to rtf at least 1 or 2 times, i suggest u can consider to give tips.
Old 06-02-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello DPOWER:

You had mentioned “My tips to ex Zhen Zhen per session varies from 150 to 1500 per session” and I assume she already gone back to China.

If she is still in Geylang, next time when I go 16W04, I probably dare not ask for Zhen Zhen. Reason being she may feel “short changed” if I did not give her 1500.
Lol, that was my first love at GL. She went back on 14 Apr 17. Doing quite well now.

But tell u frankly, if there is time machine to go back, i would not waste my money, lol
Old 06-02-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, thks for sharing. U are wise indeed.

For me, i got my raw services on the 1st visit : Xiao Niao, Apple, Qiao Er, Alice, Yu Hang ( exclude accidental rawing) and 3 more who are still working. At the time of rawing, they didnt even know i will tip or rtf. Its solely due to chemistry.

Only for YiNa and XX are during RTF sessions. I didnt pay extra. Tips before and after rawing were the same. I got it because i requested in good manner and they wish to keep me as regulars. YiNa did mention i resembled her ex- boyfriend, haha. Not sure it was true but i felt good ah.

After 20 Jan 19, upon my examination of my past behavious, i decided firmly not to raw, paint and bbbj anymore. Even when i bonked the prettiest ML, i didnt habour the thot of pleasing her in the near future to get rawing. Last week one friend shared with me an attractive WL ( with photo) furnishing raw, i was not keen and she is also not in my list.

So now, only frenching, CBJ, and sex in cap. How to stop frenching ? I dont know. Not willing to stop it presently, lol
I’m not wise lah bro cos also ruled by my lil bro.
Maybe I’m more cautionary as a previous incident almost destroyed my family.
But I can’t control my high sex drive; hence just let the lil bro lead and strictly don’t link to emotion to minimize hazard.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 06-02-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
I’m not wise lah bro cos also ruled by my lil bro.
Maybe I’m more cautionary as a previous incident almost destroyed my family.
But I can’t control my high sex drive; hence just let the lil bro lead and strictly don’t link to emotion to minimize hazard.
Bro, thks for sharing. It helps. I am doing the same now, your experience will strengthen my belief, haha
Old 06-02-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
But tell u frankly, if there is time machine to go back, i would not waste my money, lol
Haha, everytime I meet a WL I like alot, I will spend so much on tips and presents. Everytime after they RTC, will be so sad for a while, and then regret spend so much money on them for nothing. They will try to extract even more money from you until they cannot anymore then start being cold to you. Talk abit nia want to say goodnight, end conversation but then probably goes off to suck some dude's cock :P

Tell myself no next time but knn every few years must meet 1 hahaha.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Haha, everytime I meet a WL I like alot, I will spend so much on tips and presents. Everytime after they RTC, will be so sad for a while, and then regret spend so much money on them for nothing. They will try to extract even more money from you until they cannot anymore then start being cold to you. Talk abit nia want to say goodnight, end conversation but then probably goes off to suck some dude's cock :P

Tell myself no next time but knn every few years must meet 1 hahaha.
Bro, i fully understand. I kenna the same. We better evolve, lol
Old 06-02-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello DPOWER:

I’m not trying to be funny, I am just gathering statistics on the market rate of the tips that customers are giving.

Regarding what you said about “my first love at GL”, perhaps next time you can avoid going with them on dates so as not to get emotionally attached.

Yeah, good to know you have no intention of using time machine (if there is one) to go back which means you are now looking forward!
Bro, would u start your bonking this week ?

Tomorrow start work liao, Sian ! Lol
Old 07-02-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello Everyone:

Other than Hong Kong, perhaps you can also consider Macau (which is a place famous for gambling and sex spa)!

Hong Kong (香港一樓一鳳國際化 大開眼界)

Macau (桑拿 魔都)
Bro, thks for the info, its interesting, Lol
Old 07-02-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boyboy96 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Hello Everyone:

Other than Hong Kong, perhaps you can also consider Macau (which is a place famous for gambling and sex spa)!

Hong Kong (香港一樓一鳳國際化 大開眼界)

Macau (桑拿 魔都)
How much are the Macau one? They all look smoking hot
Old 10-02-2019, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 23
180sx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy180sx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,

Seems like L16H17G07 had ORDed... Any bros still in contact with her?
Old 17-02-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Sigh, Guo Guo of 1654a RTC liao. Just noticed this afternoon. Dont even have a chance to bonk her (of Angel face), even once .....sad. Bro Bird, have u up her yet ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1