The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: High sex drive - Wife (33yrs old)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateHunter View Post
wa serious? with wife or fl?

tried raw anal with my fb before, she likes it.. i got to say the feeling is damn amazing.. maybe im lucky she clean herself well..
With Fwb, used to be his gf. To me, no matter how much u clean, it is never clean. Word of caution, just wear a condom for protection. Just Ecoli bacteria is enough to give u headache.

Dont try to brainwash me into trying anal huh, though i heard it is awesome.
Old 04-02-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuffy View Post
With Fwb, used to be his gf. To me, no matter how much u clean, it is never clean. Word of caution, just wear a condom for protection. Just Ecoli bacteria is enough to give u headache.

Dont try to brainwash me into trying anal huh, though i heard it is awesome.
We will not brainwash you into trying. Just blindfold you and let you do the act without telling you it is anal.
Old 04-02-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Treasure your wife while it last, TS.
Old 04-02-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
KuanYim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to trade wife?
Old 04-02-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

time to drink more brand essence of chicken
Old 08-02-2016, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
KuanYimMa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hot wife !!!!
Old 08-02-2016, 04:35 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Recieved a few pm regarding exchanging of wife and swing sessions. Am sorry to say i have no intention if exchanging wife and dun think she is into swinging. Sorry.

Anyway for the latest update which happen 10mins ago. Am smoking at balcony after another sessions with wife.

Tried anal again with the purple lube from Durex but mission failed again. Manage to play and insert 1 finger halfway into her but she complain pain. She enjoyed the AR and asshole simulation but just couldn't insert. Applied plenty of lube on my dick and her ass, managed to insert my dick into just 0.5cm into her and she shouted pain again. Looks like gonna try again next time.

Nevertheless we had 2 rounds of sex in the past 90 mins. Tired die me now. Good night and happy new yr to everyone. Will update again if i manage to AJ my wife and break her ass virgin.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
ZeNitHSwiSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Fully agreed if wife is gem.
Old 09-02-2016, 05:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
ZenithSuise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Fully agreed if wife is a gem
Old 09-02-2016, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Hi guys.

I do hear abt women get more horny and daring btw age 30-40++. Didn't really check more abt until recently.

Wife and i had been married to 5yrs. We have an ok ok sex life. Nothing to shout abt. Anytime and anywhere i want it, she will give it to me. But since dating till last yr, she allowed almost everything other than anal, COF and CIM.

2 weeks ago, i realised she has been sending our kids to in law hse over the weekend so she can has more time to herself and of coz sex. She will purposely ask me to go to our condo mscp and shag in the car, blow me in the pool and etc etc of daring act. Last night was even more happening, she fucked me 3 times in a night! And all sessions were something tat she never like/do.

Do brothers here encounter such thing from wife/gf at this age grp?
I would say that it is generally and mostly true that women in their 30s and 40s have an increased sex drive and are more sexually adventurous. They are:

more sexually experienced
more knowledgeable about their genitals
more knowledgeable about how they want to be aroused
more familiar with, and less worried about, their consistent cycles
more likely to want and enjoy raw sex

The above reasons may also explain why they are more likely to be on the contraceptive pill or use a contraceptive implant.

It is also true that women of this age group know that their biological clock is ticking and therefore their chances of having a baby is coming to an end. Their reproductive ability has an expiry. They can feel the urgency to have more sex without contraception, and encourage their men to creampie. It might even surprise some men who know that their girlfriend or wife are usually repulsed by creampie to suddenly want creampie. Needless to say, most men get excited by her creampie invitation, oblige her, then some months later, become fathers.

In your case, your wife may want more kids knowing her biological clock is ticking. Ask her if it is because she wants more kids. If she does not, then make sure you both use contraception. If she does, maybe consider looking for a second job?

Last edited by maxman; 09-02-2016 at 09:26 AM.
Old 11-02-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
newlywedbride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, you have put a pillow under your wife’s buttock for anal penetration. The pain come when the penis head hits the rectum; just the hitting the cervix in the vagina. Only exceptionally long finger can reach the rectum. But rectum is never deeper than cervix. Both rectum & cervix is the switch to trigger a full body orgasm.

When she feels pain, tell her to breathe in & out slowly; don’t penetrate deeper in. Within seconds, her rectum will open up for action. You can try exchanging breathe while frenching.

There’s a kind of illegal drug known as popper which can make the hole relax & open up.

Anal & vagina are similar. Therefore, your wife has to expect the same kind of fatigue she went through when losing virginity. For the first few anal session, do expect some blood droplets. But for me, my hubby did all my hole right from the first time.

My hubby & I penetrate each other anal. I do him using a strap on. Do remember to put large high absorbing pad (used by hospital) on the bed. No matter how clean the anal is, disgusting stuff will still shoot out; especially on marathon sessions.

Please don’t suspect your wife new unusual actions have anything to do with cuckold. When a lady cross 30, there’ll be an increase in male hormones production, that causes higher sex drive. I got married in my 30s. I’m a shy & conservative lady. It was after losing my virginity after marriage which made me interested in sex; but only with my hubby.

[email protected]
Old 11-02-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Damn you are the envy of so many married men....how i wished my own oc have even 1 percent of your oc new found sex drive..
Old 11-02-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post

Nevertheless we had 2 rounds of sex in the past 90 mins. Tired die me now. Good night and happy new yr to everyone. Will update again if i manage to AJ my wife and break her ass virgin.
Next time try to do anal while she lying missionary and tug her knees up to her breast...at the same time play with her clit while you inserting in...between pleasure and pain, its a thin line..once she has crossed the threshold, she will beg you for more anal..
Old 11-02-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

TS.
Perhaps your wife has piles which may make anal sex very painful. Women who have gone through childbirth usually have this piles problem.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 11-02-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
TS.
Perhaps your wife has piles which may make anal sex very painful. Women who have gone through childbirth usually have this piles problem.
Agreed, as the saying goes backside itchy need to poke.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1