The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
KhunnTey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Which Banks' OL are hot?

Just for discussion.

1) MBFC area.

2)1 Raffles.

Kinda weird but let's discuss? Guys working in CBD, lunch times eye candy time...

Old 27-01-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kinkfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which Banks' OL are hot?

Lol, I know of some banker who sleep around for their sales. :x accross the causeway
Old 27-01-2016, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 19
SWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Was at AMK UOB yesterday.... didn't know the Rms was quite chio man
as u know CNY coming so me waited about an hour but i was treated to so many chio bu.. ( at least 3 to 4 of them) but got 1 particularly caught my eye not only she was pretty but she wore white skirt and from far i can tell she was wearing a thong ( due to the shape of the butt) but after a while she was walking past me her thong was light blue in color if she walk under sun light confirm can see thru ..

cheers
Old 27-01-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

Nice! Continue sharing your encounters bros! Front line RMs are indeed more hot and sexy. If not how to get Sales? Let us song song see up and down. Then we buy their products / Services mostly financial stuff.
Recently realize Foreign banks Branches not so chio RMs... oops! Is it?
Old 27-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunnTey View Post
Nice! Continue sharing your encounters bros! Front line RMs are indeed more hot and sexy. If not how to get Sales? Let us song song see up and down. Then we buy their products / Services mostly financial stuff.
Recently realize Foreign banks Branches not so chio RMs... oops! Is it?
That's why foreign banks kena a lot of retrenchments and business not so good right?
Old 27-01-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
That's why foreign banks kena a lot of retrenchments and business not so good right?
Hahaha! Good one bro. Any encounters in the Recruitment Industry? Sales position. Sometimes to hit quotas... hmm!
Old 27-01-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWINGER888 View Post
Hi,

as u know CNY coming so me waited about an hour but i was treated to so many chio bu.. ( at least 3 to 4 of them) but got 1 particularly caught my eye not only she was pretty but she wore white skirt and from far i can tell she was wearing a thong ( due to the shape of the butt) but after a while she was walking past me her thong was light blue in color if she walk under sun light confirm can see thru ..

cheers
Is this at the hub bro?
I suddenly remembered that I want to open a new FD account
Old 27-01-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
SemCorpInt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi,

cheers
You never invite her out for a walk?
Old 27-01-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

SWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond reputeSWINGER888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
Is this at the hub bro?
I suddenly remembered that I want to open a new FD account

yes is at basement 1 !!

now think back also steam sia her butt is round and sexy plus her light blue thong. feel like doggie her on the spot..
Old 27-01-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemCorpInt View Post
You never invite her out for a walk?

cannot la, they like hungry ghost like that and a mixture of guys as well i think at least 10 of them .. biz really so bad till must stand there ? machiam Geylang fish tank hahaha
Old 27-01-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Directors deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most too fat or plump.
Old 27-01-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
SPECTRE7000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySPECTRE7000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

$Easy answer_____

Bank of England.

Old 27-01-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
cannot la, they like hungry ghost like that and a mixture of guys as well i think at least 10 of them .. biz really so bad till must stand there ? machiam Geylang fish tank hahaha
Bro if u have privilege account maybe u can get her "service" u
Old 27-01-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Bro if u have privilege account maybe u can get her "service" u
maybe i shall go back again to bio her hahahaha anyway i think she wore it on purpose one la if the gal not slutty she wun have wear a blue color Gs against her white skirt.... but her other colics also wearing Gs but their skirt is either black or grey but as usual can see the butt due to their tight fitting lol

But how come OCBC no one standing outside ?? theirs is just beside them nia

cheers
Old 27-01-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
maybe i shall go back again to bio her hahahaha anyway i think she wore it on purpose one la if the gal not slutty she wun have wear a blue color Gs against her white skirt.... but her other colics also wearing Gs but their skirt is either black or grey but as usual can see the butt due to their tight fitting lol

But how come OCBC no one standing outside ?? theirs is just beside them nia

cheers
Hopefully i tio 4mio toto tml.then i open a account with her.hehe must drop by tml liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1