The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
VietnamAirliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dawn at Sunset: Experiences, Personal Stories, Life Experiences Only

Nice story and hope to read more
Old 30-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Nomineed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story Sis, please continue
Old 30-01-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey guys,
Hv some free times left before i start my work at 11pm. Juz done my nails not long ago. Feel sorry for my fren who spent so much times on my nails. Tedious job. Now at chill out lounge having a glass of my fave Kilkenny while typing this. As promised, here is another story abt frenching. It juz purely my own opinion. Enjoy reading

Posted on my work thread on 1st of Aug 2015

Frenching / Kissing

Ok, would like to elaborate on tis topic. As mentioned, I do French or kiss but dats 1 thing to take note, which is personal hygiene. Wat I mean by dat? There will be some people who dun realize on this but the gals can actually smell it. Like, some will hv bad breath, after meals, the lingering of food is still inside the mouth, after a long working day, ur body will tend to be abit heaty dat without u realize it, there are some bad breath too, or when u are feeling under the weather, bad breath will involve too. For me, those who booked me before would hv know dat. Before and after each appt, I will rinse and gargle my mouth wif mouthwash for hygiene purpose. I personally feel I hv to responsible for not only myself, also for others. If those who book me wanna use the mouthwash, u can go ahead as I always place it at the basin.

Abt Frenching and kissing, there's definitely require some skills. Doesn't mean by opening ur mouth and place it on the gals means u know how to do it. Most of my cs do know how to French and kiss but there are a couples, who actually doesn't know and apply it incorrectly. Frenching / kissing is the basic to get the ball rolls. Frenching / kissing, caressing and all sorts of roleplays, I called it starter, sex is the main dish and cumming is the dessert as u feel the climax and the releasing make u feel gd and u feel more relax. To french or kiss, of cuz chemistry is important other den skills. To hv enjoy this, it is better to do it wif ur eyes close den open up and let ur guts feel to guide u along. I know dat frenching and kissing will involve saliva but dun let it be too overwhelming. I do hv some cs who will make my mouth dripped wif their saliva and it can be pretty messy. There are some who French abit way to fast and sometimes I wonder are they snakes. Frenching it means tongue fight but all I feel is the sticking in and out of tongue dats all, no tongue fight. I even hv a few cs, I really dunno they know what's the meaning of kissing. The mouth will cover ur whole mouth and suck it. It not even frenching, I think it more like fish kiss. If u notice how a fish breathe in water, it something like dat. So u can see, not many people know the technique of frenching and kissing. I even taught some of them, how to do it correctly. All I can say is, relax urself, dun get too nervous. Let ur feel guide u. Follow ur heart and of cuz ur partner movement too. Frenching and kissing require 2 people to do it. Dun juz think abt urself, hv a thought of ur partner too. To get all these started, u can gently plant a kiss on the gal's lips and see how she reacts. If she fine wif it, den slowly kiss and follow by frenching. Follow wat I hv mention, it will be a good frenching or kissing.

Hv a great weekend guys

Hope u enjoy the story. Next up, it abt me, my life story why i in tis field. Prepare your tissue in case i make u cry lol. Ok, hv a great weekend. Goodnight!
Old 30-01-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
DBSBonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going Sis
Old 31-01-2016, 04:13 AM
Samster

Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey guys,
Before i head to bed, here's another story abt my life. I hope it not boring to read lol. The reason i wrote this is to let others, those who had booked me or interested to book, to hv a better understanding abt me. It oso to send a message to let others to know we working gals, are not cheap or a slut. We hv our problems dats why we are here. Pls respect us as a woman or at least, a human. Do hv a clear mind and concentrate on my story to put myself in ur shoes. After reading, probably u can really feel wat i had been thru

Posted on my work thread on 8th Aug 2015

Hey guys,

While writing this, I'm listening to tis.

Matchbox 20 - Push (Acoustic version)

To those who know this song, I prefer tis version den the original. I will listen to music whenever I write. I will juz put on my earphones and start to write whatever comes to my mind. It some sort free writing without any hesitation.

Well, I hv abit of free time now and juz thinking wat to share or write. I did receive some comments from bros out there when I going to write some stories. It not I didn't want to, it I run out of ideas and another thing, no time. Well, I really dunno wat to share and since SG50 coming and usually they will share history and life stories, I will share mine. SG50 inspiration lol.

Life Of A Working Girl

How shd I start. First, I would like to emphasize, I sharing tis not due to sympathy. It juz a story and a life story dats it and to let pple out there to hv a more understanding of girls in tis line, at least mine.

Well, actually quite a no of pple whom booked me wil ask tis question. Why am I in tis line? Some even asked, cos u like sex is it? Seriously, if I do dat cos of dat reason, honestly, I muz be crazy. I'm in tis line is not due to I like sex, branded, plastic surgery, luxury life or whatever shit reason u can think of. Juz a simple one, cos I'm in debts. Nah, not mine, it my ex bf. His gambled debts and back den, we were together for a period of time and even hv plans, so I juz helped by borrowed from banks. Of cuz, things didn't worked out for us and we called our relationship off. During the time when I simply couldn't handled anymore, it one of my worst time. Financially, work, friendships, family and the broke up. Everything seemed shattered. I really didn't know wat to do. I was at the verge of breaking down and I admitted, I almost commit suicide or shd I say, yes I did but I was saved. Depression was almost developed in me. I was solving it out til I learnt from someone, dats such line. But, I was either naive or maybe not too much info, I thought it was juz companionship dats all. Til when I got clearer pic, it more den meet the eyes. I was thinking it so hard and thoroughly as part of it I think it so wrong another part I really in need of money. So ended up, I made my choice which u guys shd know the ans.

The first time was not easy. I was very nervous and juz find everything was juz so wrong. I felt so filthy. But I hv to cling on, dats wat I keep telling myself even til now. Cos of the overwhelming outstanding dat I no choice but to quit my job which was 1 of the top 50 international company where my role was a PA. 1 of my close frenz who know I in tis line kinda lectured me, saying I was really silly to give it up as there are so many pple out there, wanted to get in tis company. Why I chosen to give up. Back den, I really had no choice. I didn't wanna end of day, debts collector came knocking at my door and affect the lives of my parents. They didn't know wat had happened and I didn't want them to get worry. Even though honestly, I regret giving my job up. I know I can't turn back the time but to move on, not lookin back.

It never easy to work in tis line. 1 thing dat are difficult for me is I dun hv a pretty face, good figure. I really hv nothing, simply nothing. Service wise, well, I can't comment as I think I juz do it normally as how it shd be done. 1 thing dat benefits me is I'm a conversationist. I guess tis is my selling point. Basically, I can't think of anything gd abt me, no looks, no figure, no charisma, juz nothing. Dats why sometimes I will often stress myself up due to dat. To improve things, I force myself in doing alot of changes. Alot dat I can't imagine I actually did this and dat sometimes. I dunno how long can I really go on as this line is realistic. If u dun hv basic requirements, u tend to fail. So I really don't wish to think dat far. As long I can survive now, I juz grab whatever opportunities arise.

In tis line, I heard and seen alot. I even had experienced being backstabbed and betrayed. I offered helped for tis particular gal whom back den in tis field too. I helped her financially and sometimes even packed lunch or dinner for her and family. In the end, all I got, was juz being backstabbed. I was really upset and of cuz, I didn't contact wif her after wat had happened. The money never returned. It ok as I seen a real character by juz dat amount. Treat it as a lesson to learn. Other den dat, there were some other cases too. All I can sum it up it be careful who u really mix wif. Sometimes it really better to be alone den knowing too many pple. Dats the reason why I later chosen to be independent. I loss alot too in tis line. I loss the time to be wif frenz and family. Some of my frenz didn't understand it and we kinda drifted apart. Particular one, she was my bestie. Due to misunderstanding and the timing, we drifted very far apart. Hence, we didn't really talked. The most recent meet up was her wedding day which was the 2nd time I saw her tis yr. Family did ask of cuz. Why I always home late. Of cuz I hv my own tactic to cover up. It never easy, to hide ur identity here and there and due to dat, some gathering I avoid involving.

Compare of wat I am today to last yr, honestly it way better. At least I get to work everyday. Last time, it can be so worse dat u only get to hv only 1 job per week. To decide to step out as independent, it never easy. It like a risk, either u success or fail. I consider lucky one til now, I still surviving despite not looking at all good compare to many out there. I wish I can look gd too but wat can I do, born wif it. The advise I can give is never try to offer help which within ur limit. For me, I can't turn back time anymore. All I can do now is, to move on, never look back. 1 thing abt this line dat changed me or I rather say advantages, it makes me a very independent person. I can simply go anywhere without any companion. Sometimes 1 or 2 frenz who always looking for companion, I will tell them seriously, can grow up pls. U can't depend on others all the time. As for pple out there, never look down on girls working tis field. It never an easy task. Some pple will think of us as auto sex machine. Pls, we are human too. If u are a gigolo, if I do nothing but u muz get ur dick harden up, u think it possible? In short, never look down on pple when they are in low peak time. 1 day they might climb up higher den u and who knows, it ur turn to be in ur lowest peak time. Everyone has their ups and downs, no one is perfect. As long as conscience is cleared, I dun think anyone has the right to look down on others. Always remember, wat goes around, comes around.

Well, hope u guys not feeling emo after reading afterall, it still weekend and cny around the corner lol. Ok cool down, something to cheer u on. Next up, i will tell my experience in yoni massage which i engaged before. Oh yeah, i hear u guys. Excited rite hahahaha, ok wait patiently ok. Night all and sweet dreamz! :P
Old 31-01-2016, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessica View Post
Hey guys,
Before i head to bed, here's another story abt my life. I hope it not boring to read lol. The reason i wrote this is to let others, those who had booked me or interested to book, to hv a better understanding abt me. It oso to send a message to let others to know we working gals, are not cheap or a slut. We hv our problems dats why we are here. Pls respect us as a woman or at least, a human. Do hv a clear mind and concentrate on my story to put myself in ur shoes. After reading, probably u can really feel wat i had been thru

Posted on my work thread on 8th Aug 2015

Hey guys,

While writing this, I'm listening to tis.

Matchbox 20 - Push (Acoustic version)

To those who know this song, I prefer tis version den the original. I will listen to music whenever I write. I will juz put on my earphones and start to write whatever comes to my mind. It some sort free writing without any hesitation.

Well, I hv abit of free time now and juz thinking wat to share or write. I did receive some comments from bros out there when I going to write some stories. It not I didn't want to, it I run out of ideas and another thing, no time. Well, I really dunno wat to share and since SG50 coming and usually they will share history and life stories, I will share mine. SG50 inspiration lol.

Life Of A Working Girl

How shd I start. First, I would like to emphasize, I sharing tis not due to sympathy. It juz a story and a life story dats it and to let pple out there to hv a more understanding of girls in tis line, at least mine.

Well, actually quite a no of pple whom booked me wil ask tis question. Why am I in tis line? Some even asked, cos u like sex is it? Seriously, if I do dat cos of dat reason, honestly, I muz be crazy. I'm in tis line is not due to I like sex, branded, plastic surgery, luxury life or whatever shit reason u can think of. Juz a simple one, cos I'm in debts. Nah, not mine, it my ex bf. His gambled debts and back den, we were together for a period of time and even hv plans, so I juz helped by borrowed from banks. Of cuz, things didn't worked out for us and we called our relationship off. During the time when I simply couldn't handled anymore, it one of my worst time. Financially, work, friendships, family and the broke up. Everything seemed shattered. I really didn't know wat to do. I was at the verge of breaking down and I admitted, I almost commit suicide or shd I say, yes I did but I was saved. Depression was almost developed in me. I was solving it out til I learnt from someone, dats such line. But, I was either naive or maybe not too much info, I thought it was juz companionship dats all. Til when I got clearer pic, it more den meet the eyes. I was thinking it so hard and thoroughly as part of it I think it so wrong another part I really in need of money. So ended up, I made my choice which u guys shd know the ans.

The first time was not easy. I was very nervous and juz find everything was juz so wrong. I felt so filthy. But I hv to cling on, dats wat I keep telling myself even til now. Cos of the overwhelming outstanding dat I no choice but to quit my job which was 1 of the top 50 international company where my role was a PA. 1 of my close frenz who know I in tis line kinda lectured me, saying I was really silly to give it up as there are so many pple out there, wanted to get in tis company. Why I chosen to give up. Back den, I really had no choice. I didn't wanna end of day, debts collector came knocking at my door and affect the lives of my parents. They didn't know wat had happened and I didn't want them to get worry. Even though honestly, I regret giving my job up. I know I can't turn back the time but to move on, not lookin back.

It never easy to work in tis line. 1 thing dat are difficult for me is I dun hv a pretty face, good figure. I really hv nothing, simply nothing. Service wise, well, I can't comment as I think I juz do it normally as how it shd be done. 1 thing dat benefits me is I'm a conversationist. I guess tis is my selling point. Basically, I can't think of anything gd abt me, no looks, no figure, no charisma, juz nothing. Dats why sometimes I will often stress myself up due to dat. To improve things, I force myself in doing alot of changes. Alot dat I can't imagine I actually did this and dat sometimes. I dunno how long can I really go on as this line is realistic. If u dun hv basic requirements, u tend to fail. So I really don't wish to think dat far. As long I can survive now, I juz grab whatever opportunities arise.

In tis line, I heard and seen alot. I even had experienced being backstabbed and betrayed. I offered helped for tis particular gal whom back den in tis field too. I helped her financially and sometimes even packed lunch or dinner for her and family. In the end, all I got, was juz being backstabbed. I was really upset and of cuz, I didn't contact wif her after wat had happened. The money never returned. It ok as I seen a real character by juz dat amount. Treat it as a lesson to learn. Other den dat, there were some other cases too. All I can sum it up it be careful who u really mix wif. Sometimes it really better to be alone den knowing too many pple. Dats the reason why I later chosen to be independent. I loss alot too in tis line. I loss the time to be wif frenz and family. Some of my frenz didn't understand it and we kinda drifted apart. Particular one, she was my bestie. Due to misunderstanding and the timing, we drifted very far apart. Hence, we didn't really talked. The most recent meet up was her wedding day which was the 2nd time I saw her tis yr. Family did ask of cuz. Why I always home late. Of cuz I hv my own tactic to cover up. It never easy, to hide ur identity here and there and due to dat, some gathering I avoid involving.

Compare of wat I am today to last yr, honestly it way better. At least I get to work everyday. Last time, it can be so worse dat u only get to hv only 1 job per week. To decide to step out as independent, it never easy. It like a risk, either u success or fail. I consider lucky one til now, I still surviving despite not looking at all good compare to many out there. I wish I can look gd too but wat can I do, born wif it. The advise I can give is never try to offer help which within ur limit. For me, I can't turn back time anymore. All I can do now is, to move on, never look back. 1 thing abt this line dat changed me or I rather say advantages, it makes me a very independent person. I can simply go anywhere without any companion. Sometimes 1 or 2 frenz who always looking for companion, I will tell them seriously, can grow up pls. U can't depend on others all the time. As for pple out there, never look down on girls working tis field. It never an easy task. Some pple will think of us as auto sex machine. Pls, we are human too. If u are a gigolo, if I do nothing but u muz get ur dick harden up, u think it possible? In short, never look down on pple when they are in low peak time. 1 day they might climb up higher den u and who knows, it ur turn to be in ur lowest peak time. Everyone has their ups and downs, no one is perfect. As long as conscience is cleared, I dun think anyone has the right to look down on others. Always remember, wat goes around, comes around.

Well, hope u guys not feeling emo after reading afterall, it still weekend and cny around the corner lol. Ok cool down, something to cheer u on. Next up, i will tell my experience in yoni massage which i engaged before. Oh yeah, i hear u guys. Excited rite hahahaha, ok wait patiently ok. Night all and sweet dreamz! :P
I cried after reading this... so sad

All the best sis... hope u get out of this situation soon
Old 31-01-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post

Don't cry little sis...you make me sad too...i pat, pat & sayang, sayang you

yes, sis princessica has been thru' a lot ...empathize wif her...tat goes to show you girls hv to choose yr GUY carefully & wisely in the beginning b4 calling him yr "BF"...cos when he becomes yr BF, u girls will giv him all yr trust & shower & giv him a lot of privileges & priorities including sex which yr normal guy frens don't hv...hopefully yr bf dun end up a jerk or a sucker to u...but now how to help the sis ?...sigh

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 31-01-2016 at 09:57 AM.
Old 31-01-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
AppleInc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and camping here.
Old 31-01-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
Monkey2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hope the new CNY holiday will make you feel better.
Old 31-01-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Sayang ok dearie lol, dun mean to make u cry

1 thing is after wat i had been thru, i become stronger. Not dat fragile anymore. I'm glad i went thru and still alive and kicking. Meantime, it to clear watever i hv and move on.

Quote:

Old 31-01-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Haha, u guys dun get emo after my story. Ya i agree, choose ur guy wisely. I can't guarantee even the one u will settle ur life wif will be 100% gd as i in tis field, seen alot. If I tell u, 80% are married men who wil engage in tis, i guess will shock u rite lol. In this era, for my own opinion, i guess being single is not a bad choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Don't cry little sis...you make me sad too...i pat, pat & sayang, sayang you

yes, sis princessica has been thru' a lot ...empathize wif her...tat goes to show you girls hv to choose yr GUY carefully & wisely in the beginning b4 calling him yr "BF"...cos when he becomes yr BF, u girls will giv him all yr trust & shower & giv him a lot of privileges & priorities including sex which yr normal guy frens don't hv...hopefully yr bf dun end up a jerk or a sucker to u...but now how to help the sis ?...sigh
Old 31-01-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
Monkey2O16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hope the new CNY holiday will make you feel better
Old 31-01-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

GoogleAndroid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessica View Post
Haha, u guys dun get emo after my story. Ya i agree, choose ur guy wisely. I can't guarantee even the one u will settle ur life wif will be 100% gd as i in tis field, seen alot. If I tell u, 80% are married men who wil engage in tis, i guess will shock u rite lol. In this era, for my own opinion, i guess being single is not a bad choice.
Why not believe. Think 80% of guys here are married.
Old 31-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

AppleInt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and camping here
Old 31-01-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster