The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Lifetime Sex Diaries

support and camping for more

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 07-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 11
concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuLaiFo View Post
Daily support story here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Like a sex diary Support!
Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
Support!
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Supporting too.
Thanks for the support.

Will be posting more episodes of my recollection soon.
Old 08-02-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
mecolour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymecolour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Lifetime Sex Diaries

Let the ball continue to roll and let's get sexcited
Old 08-02-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!

30 Apr Sun It was a beautiful sunny day to spend some relaxing moments in one of Kunming’s renowned tourist attractions. I left my apartment and reached 小雷 lodging at 8a.m.

To make up for the aborted trip to 西山(Western Hills) which we were supposed to go when I first met 小雷, we planned the trip carefully and ensured that we there was no more hiccup again. We left for 西山, enjoyed the cool weather and mountain sceneries and took pictures for remembrance sake.

We came down the mountain and went back to 小雷 lodging at 12.30pm. After lunch, we cuddled in bed. The end April day time temperature of about 20 deg Celsius was still conducive for making love during the day time. So it was inevitable that we had one round of sexual intercourse to complete the beautiful day that we spent together.

After dinner at an eating house, we went for a stroll. Feeling exhausted from the day’s activities encompassing a day trip to the mountain and a sexually simulating fuck, I went back to my apartment at 9.30pm for my well deserved rest.

7 May Sun It was another Sunday for rest and recreation. 小雷 paged for me 9.34am. I left my apartment for her lodging at 10am. She told me the previous night that she would cook dumplings for lunch for me to savour.

We arranged to meet at market place where she would buy the necessary ingredients for preparation of the steamed dumplings.

We had an early lunch of dumplings at 11am. I must say that she possessed good culinary skills. The weather was cool and we slept till 3pm. We had another round of left over dumplings for dinner at 5pm.

After dinner, we engaged in one solid hour of sex from 6pm till 7pm. After giving her a good fuck, we rested till 8pm and then went for show.

9 May Tue Immediately after work, I took a cab to 小雷 lodging. Reached her place at 6.30pm. As she had mentioned earlier to leave her place by 8pm to avoid fishing and detection by 公安 (police), I wasted no time, and gave her one round of solid fuck when I arrived. I could not come from the usual missionary and cowgirl position. I had no choice but to forcefully thrust her deep in doggie position to ejaculate to ensure that I could leave her place on time. On one hand, I was not too happy with such time constraint but on the other hand I could not help it as I had to please her and understand her predicament. Anyway, I was still very satisfied to have the opportunity and time to fuck her almost every other day right after work, and on the weekends.

After giving her a good fuck which she also wanted it whenever we met, we left her place for dinner at 8.0pm sharp to beat the time constraint.

We had dinner at 8.05pm at an eating house within a stone’s throw from where she lived. Thereafter, we then went to 翠湖 Garden for a stroll before I called it a day.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

happy new year TS , support support

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 09-02-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update for a new year.
Old 09-02-2016, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fourth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Nice update for a new year.
Agrees as well
Old 09-02-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

Another update soon.

Watch up for it.
Old 10-02-2016, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Qilim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for update ......
Old 10-02-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

13 May Sat It was a Saturday. After half day work, I left office and reached 小雷 lodging at 2.45pm. I accompanied her to play mahjong with her friends until 4.45pm. We then had sex at 6.30pm. The sex lasted for half hour. We then left for dinner at the regular eating house, a short distance where 小雷 lived.

After dinner at 9pm, we decided to go to 翠湖 for night boating. Prior to that, I had my first experience being massaged by a blind man.

The night was breezy and wonderful for boating. She was giggling and laughing when I sang a Mandarin boat song to her while paddling. We finished our boating at 10.45pm

小雷 was in urgent need to answer nature’s call. She asked me to accompany her to a female toilet as she was afraid of darkness. When we both came out of the toilet, we were confronted by a plain cloth policeman who accused us of having sexual activity in a public place. We were separately interrogated of our relationship until 1.45am at 翠湖 Police Post. After the 公安 (police) recorded my statement, they released me and told me to return to the police post the next morn. Poor 小雷 was detained by the police over night.

14 May Sun

Luckily it was a Sunday. Had that day being a weekday, I would have problem explaining to the company that I needed to attend to an important matter.

I left my apartment for 翠湖 at 7am in heavy rain. I arrived at 7.15 am. I had to wait for the rain to stop and the police post to open at 8am. Poor 小雷 was still confined in the interrogation room fully handcuffed. After consideration by the Police into the offence that I had committed by entering a female toilet (they suspected that both of us might have engaged in sex in the female toilet) and our past illicit affairs as admitted by both of us during the interrogation, surprisingly they only imposed a modest fine of only 50rmb per person. We were released at 9.45 am after paying the fine.

Incidentally and unfortunately 小雷 had her menstruation in the lock up. I had to buy napkin for her from a shop next to the Police Post.

After paying the fine, we left 翠湖 for小雷 lodging. Tired from inadequate sleep the previous night, we both slept from 10 am to 1pm, and then went for lunch. Due to stomach cramp from menstruation, 小雷 decided not to go for a show as planned. I sent her back for a deserved rest.

On reflection, I was thinking what if the 公安 decided to charge me and put me into jail although I had not committed an offence other than being a customer to a working lady. I was in a foreign land, especially a communist country, which meted out its own brand of law and order. I dare not think of the consequence.
Old 10-02-2016, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fourth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gret update bro
Old 10-02-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerto View Post
On reflection, I was thinking what if the 公安 decided to charge me and put me into jail although I had not committed an offence other than being a customer to a working lady. I was in a foreign land, especially a communist country, which meted out its own brand of law and order. I dare not think of the consequence.
Despite being a communist country, corruption is rampant there, ya? You could have easily bribed the 公安 I'm sure?
Old 10-02-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
Despite being a communist country, corruption is rampant there, ya? You could have easily bribed the 公安 I'm sure?
Bro, of course can bribe lah since that gong an is merely a junior police officer.

But they were quite lenient to let me off with a mere fine of only 50RMB per person, much to my surprise. I expected a heavier fine or even a custodial sentence.
Old 10-02-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
Democrat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDemocrat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Old 11-02-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Democrats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping for more.
Advert Space Available