The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking my niece

Another meaningless thread....
Old 16-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 18
NewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant future

TS you really need to have your mind checked at IMH .
Old 16-01-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Verysadstory is Cool - loads of Potential

TS I know the temptation is fucking high but u fuck outside kenna STD but maybe still got family or friend to rely on but if ur niece anyhow tell u die Liao lo
Old 16-01-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8811 / Power: 11
hongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond repute

TS, you are worst than seaj the paedophile! I wish I have higher power to zap you! Notice that you have posted in the x change thread! Maybe I should get my friend to zap you to Mars !
Old 16-01-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongkongdoggy View Post
TS, you are worst than seaj the paedophile! I wish I have higher power to zap you! Notice that you have posted in the x change thread! Maybe I should get my friend to zap you to Mars !
Chiong ar!! Zap ar
Old 16-01-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes regardless whether consensual or not, by legal definition has committed incest.
Based on TS numerous posts and threads, clearly TS is just fantastising
Ya. This guy knn posting cock n everything he will say free pussy infront how to resist? Maybe he see his mother n ah ma sleeping, he will say free pussy also how to resist?
Old 16-01-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

TS is an idiot. Leave your niece alone.
Old 16-01-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Got job to do too.
If it is a long sentence
Old 17-01-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Weixiaoba0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
http://www.asiaone.com/print/News/Th...02-261693.html

All she needs is to change her mind one fine day and you will be in jail. And life will still be shit after you get out of jail or in jail.
Go and play with other women or go for KTV or paid sex for the love of your life's sake.
Bro, that incest for jail term... Niece is not under incest...

But there is two type of niece relationship, one is pure niece another is but relative kind. I believe it kind of the first type...

The blood is so close connect which is typically your daughter in relation...Since in chinese "xiaoshu" is his daughter call his own brother...

well under the laws, it not incest even though it super close blood line...
Old 17-01-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weixiaoba0 View Post
Bro, that incest for jail term... Niece is not under incest...

But there is two type of niece relationship, one is pure niece another is but relative kind. I believe it kind of the first type...

The blood is so close connect which is typically your daughter in relation...Since in chinese "xiaoshu" is his daughter call his own brother...

well under the laws, it not incest even though it super close blood line...
I was talking about rape too...

All TS needs is for his niece to change her mind. Either way he will be screwed. Incest or rape alike.
Old 17-01-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was talking about rape too...

All TS needs is for his niece to change her mind. Either way he will be screwed. Incest or rape alike.
How can be rape when in TS bs story, there's consent?

Whatever it is, pls don't engage TS n don't forget to zap him ok.
Old 17-01-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
How can be rape when in TS bs story, there's consent?

Whatever it is, pls don't engage TS n don't forget to zap him ok.
Remember Ong Ming Wee?
The girl consented to sex. Then she changed her mind.
What happened to Ong Ming Wee? 50k poorer and several years of depression plus lost time. He was lucky because Subhas was still alive.
Old 17-01-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Remember Ong Ming Wee?
The girl consented to sex. Then she changed her mind.
What happened to Ong Ming Wee? 50k poorer and several years of depression plus lost time. He was lucky because Subhas was still alive.
You mean the ex model cum provision shop owner?
That was rape la. N few hundred k ok.

The ger called the mother while being fucked or going to be fucked n he said han la han la. after that he don't answer her moms call liao. N after being fucked, taxi driver saw her state isn't good la.

Don't belueve wad u read. Especially that toilet newspaper.

You believe the judge who said all who are here are depraved individuals??? That means you're depraved? Sick?

And subhas??? Well....

Quickly go zap
Old 17-01-2016, 02:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dreamzknight is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I met her again just now. This time round i wanted her to try BBBJ. Told her to treat it like lolipop and suck it. Just when i am gg to shoot, i grab hold of her head and did the final thrusting. Shot a loads of cum into her mouth and told her to swallow it. Asked her hows the taste like, she said abit weird.

Sibei shiok, finally get to enjoy her grown up body after 19 years.
Old 17-01-2016, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You mean the ex model cum provision shop owner?
That was rape la. N few hundred k ok.

The ger called the mother while being fucked or going to be fucked n he said han la han la. after that he don't answer her moms call liao. N after being fucked, taxi driver saw her state isn't good la.

Don't belueve wad u read. Especially that toilet newspaper.

You believe the judge who said all who are here are depraved individuals??? That means you're depraved? Sick?

And subhas??? Well....

Quickly go zap
Oh. So ong ming wee is a make believe character? Nice. New conspiracy theory.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1