The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2016, 04:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My mum Susan

Previously..."OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK! OH GOD.... YES....", Mandy screamed as Ben's cock entered her pussy, the double penetration was overwhelmingly naughty and erotic for her and she cum immediately. It was a long fucking night, a true family fuck fest unfolds behind closed walls. If only the neighbor knew what was going on.

Ben messaged Esther the next day and tell her he will go pick her up after school.

"Hey daddy!", Esther got in to the car and her right hand immediately landed on top of his pants and gave it a squeeze.

"Wooo baby careful, there's people around. You want your friends to see you fondling your dad's cock?", Ben moved her hand away and drove off.

"Daddy don't let me touch I go find John then", Esther pout her lips at Ben.

"That's not what I meant baby, you know daddy love your tight pussy", Ben said.

"Hehehe, now we can fuck anytime we want at home since mom joined us", Esther hand went to rub Ben's dick again once they hit the highway and Ben let her. "Where are we heading daddy?"

"We going east coast. I have something to ask you baby", Ben said.

"About what?", Esther unzipped Ben and fished out his cock. It was already hard. She started to stroke it.

"Yesterday you said auntie Susan let you fuck her with your strap-on?", Ben asked.

"Orhhh.... daddy wants to fuck auntie Susan right!", Esther gave his cock a tight squeeze.

"*Cough*... just curious baby... curious... haha", Ben said.

"Curious only ah? I thought I can help daddy fuck auntie Susan if you want cos I love my daddy so much. Then nevermind lor", Esther said with a cunning smile.

"Oh really baby?? You will do it for daddy?", Ben was pleasantly surprised. Ben stopped her stroking and put his birdy back in place since they will reaching.

"Of cos daddy, we can fuck auntie Susan together. I fuck auntie Susan at her office dad hehehe", Esther said.

"Wow... tell me more later, now let's go makan first", Ben parked the car and proceed to the food centre. After makan the sky was already dark and they picked a secluded spot with chair facing the sea and Ben continued to dig more juicy details regarding his daughter and Susan.

Esther told Ben in details how she fucked Susan in her office and it got Ben damn hard wishing it was him fucking Susan. His discovery of Susan actually got dominated by his daughter spilled new light on his idea about Susan her long time friend and sex fantasy.

"Daddy you are hard again, let me help you dad", Esther began to unzip Ben and fished out his cock again.

Ben nervously looked around and verified that there was no one around them and their location was really dark. He didn't stop Esther and soon her warm mouth wrapped around his penis. "Ahhhh baby....", Ben moaned softly and caressed her hair as Esther worked on his dick. It went on for five minutes and Esther stopped and got up and sat straight again, but she deftly removed her underwear and stuffed it in Ben's pant's pocket.

"Daddy I want your dick now...", Esther went and sat on Ben's lap straddling his thigh and facing the sea like Ben. Her skirt was bundled up on Ben's lap as she raised her ass and Ben held his cock steady. Esther sank the whole cock into her as she lowered her body. "mmmm.... daddy this feel so naughty... fucking you here facing the sea", Esther said softly as she slowly rock her ass to and fro. Ben's hands fondle her breasts through her school uniform as Esther rock his dick faster and faster. "mmmm daddy... I am going to cummmm daddyyyy....", Esther made controlled moaning. Ben also cannot take it as public sex turned him on as much as Esther. He held her hip and thrust into her as Esther hump on his cock and soon he exploded as Esther shuddered and had her delightful orgasm as Ben shoot his cum deep inside her.

Luck was on their side and they were undisturbed throughout their short public fucking session. Esther took back her panties and put it on, and felt Ben's cum seeping out from her cunt and soaked her panties. "mmmmm daddy you cum so much".

"Oh baby that was quite fantastic... one more thing baby, how come auntie Susan let you fuck her like that?", Ben asked the important question finally.

To be cunnntinued....
Old 23-02-2016, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
shyguy1985 is Cool - loads of Potential

Finally susan is coming back .... cant wait for it, bro ... Lol
Old 26-02-2016, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously..."Oh baby that was quite fantastic... one more thing baby, how come auntie Susan let you fuck her like that?", Ben asked the important question finally.

"Well because I am her "god" daughter", Esther put use her fingers to "quote" the word "god". "I am her god dad, hehe. Auntie Susan enjoy SM".

"Well not all god daughter fuck their godma wat... so what's the real reason?", Ben continued to probe.

"Daddy so smart... Because I knew her secret dad", Esther winked.

"And wat's that?", Ben hug and french kiss her, hand rubbing her boobs through her uniform.

"mmm... mmmm... daddy naughty... make me horny...", Esther broke the kiss and complained. Her hand fished out Ben's dick and started to fondle it again.

Ben reciprocate by pushing her panties aside and play with her soaking wet pussy lips. "So tell me, what's auntie Susan's secret?".

Esther stood up and straddled Ben's thigh again, this time facing him. She hold his dick, pushed aside her panties and sank herself on it. "ahhhh... I love daddy's cock inside me, auntie Susan's secret.... ahh ahh... is like what we are doing.... now... ahh ahhhh...", Esther moaned softly as she rock Ben's dick.

"What we are doing now??", Ben felt stunned by the potential answer.

"John... dad.... John fuck....auntie Susan... mmm.... mmm... like you fuck me...", Esther made it super clear for Ben.

Ben felt his dick got harder at the revelation, he started to thrust his dick upwards. His mind was bombarded with images of Susan fucking her son John, then he was fucking Susan, then Esther joined in.

"One more thing dad.... John fucked mom too...", Esther dropped the final surprise and started to hump on Ben's dick faster and faster.

"What??", Ben realized he lugi already. John fucked his wife and daughter for god knows how many times already. KNN I need to fuck Susan asap! He turned his head and checked, the place was quiet like a ghost with no one around. He got up and get Esther to stand and support her arms on the back rest of the chair and he got behind her, plunging his dick deep inside her again, ramming hard and fast as if to vent his unhappiness.

"Oh daddy... yes daddy... faster... faster daddy...", Esther felt the deep thrill of doing it in a public beach area.

"I am going to cum baby...", Ben was close now.

"In my mouth dad... don't waste my protein...", Esther said.

"Ahh.... here you go baby!", Ben pulled out and Esther immediately turned and kneel in front of Ben, taking his cock into her mouth. Ben continued to thrust a few more time and unleashed his army into Esther's mouth.

To be cunnntinued....

Last edited by Irondick666; 27-02-2016 at 02:52 PM.
Old 26-02-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Oppenhaimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please cuntinue soon TS
Old 27-02-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
Fanto has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Great story, keep it up
Old 03-03-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
JAssWhoJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, pls continue
Old 03-03-2016, 03:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
EchoBells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!!
Old 05-03-2016, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Sner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp and waiting for more pls
Old 08-03-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

Bro pls pls pls continue ...
Old 08-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
MikeGory is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro can continue it ? Is nice story
Old 08-03-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Nonerlast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro waiting for your updates pls
Old 08-03-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
GermanSausage49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for update too
Old 09-03-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lovemilfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So daam
Awesome....I fantasize about my mummy and sniff her dirty panties daily and this helps.
Old 09-03-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
pratatissue126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 09-03-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster