The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 10
DorianGray deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDorianGray deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Vivian's inferno

7s...

She stopped. Nothing happened. I was left wondering what the hell was going on, but didn't dare open my eyes for fear of what would happen. I was left helpless and clueless...

6s...
Suddenly, my cock became super wet. It was like she went to wash her hands, but within that short span of 1s, I knew that was impossible.

Vivian: Do you like this??? Take a guess as to what it is...

5s...
Vivian: Come in my wet pussy... Hasn't that been your fantasy? Don't you want to let all your hot sperm into my wet pussy? Come on... I want you to come in my pussy.

In my mind, since I had never actually fucked a pussy and I had just reached a mental orgasm from all the teasing... I thought she was actually fucking me with her pussy... It was certainly so much wetter than her hands were. I thought to myself... "Haha... I'm gonna fill your hole! You dumb girl... Offering me your pussy and thinking that I wouldn't cum in it? What an idiot."

I blew my whole fucking load all over the place. I felt my rod throb for at least 10 times and her "pussy" also contracted.

** Why did I use the word "pussy" and not pussy? Any guesses?"**

The answer will be out tomorrow.

Last edited by DorianGray; 29-12-2014 at 11:23 PM.
Old 24-12-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

DorianGray deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDorianGray deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Game Changer

** Thank you for all the points of encouragement and I'm sorry I wasn't able to post earlier. I got held up this evening and here's the answer. Enjoy**

Vivian: Open your eyes you horny boy...

I was shocked to see that her hands were covered in my cum. How and why did I actually think that she would be dumb enough to let me cum in her pussy?

Vivian had actually spread her pussy lips and palmed a nice handful of her sweet pussy juice and stroked me with her wet hand.

As she stroked me, she even gripped me very tightly and the feeling was simply fantastic.

After this event, Vivian simply looked at me and laughed... WOW... You want to cum in my pussy that much? As she was looking at me sluttily, she was even pinching her thumb and index finger together and moving them apart, showing me the thick load I just blew onto her hands.

I felt like Sun Wukong... I really thought that I had flown 3 times around the world and left my mark, but in actual fact... I had not even left the Buddha's palm. This girl was good... I was left to clean up my mess, dazed and in shame. I had been played.

Thus, in my mind, I had already begun to scheme as to how I would make her suffer under my hands. We now had an understanding of each other's bodies and we knew each others weak spots. She knew I loved having my ball sac pulled as she jerked me off with a torquing motion. I knew she loved being dominated and made to come forcefully.

I knew that girls could squirt and it was my next mission. To make her squirt all over me and succumb to my control. She was a fighter and I was sure she had been planning her counter attack for the next battle.

The physical barrier was now gone. The game was on...
Old 24-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uansr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep cumming TS...thanks
Old 24-12-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
limkh11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Supporting and keep it burning and hard.
Old 24-12-2014, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Young ppl nowadays so fierce sia. Especially V.
Old 24-12-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xcess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brilliant story!!

Please continue.
Old 25-12-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

Vivian's inferno

**Merry Christmas brothers and sisters. Here's a little something to read to spice up this Christmas. **

As Vivian and I got closer, we began talking more and more about sexual stuff and began getting more and more physical. Best of all, at this point in time, we haven't even had sex.

There were multiple instances where that vixen would tease me, sometimes even in public. There was this occasion that I could not forget, while we were taking the mrt and I held on to her and onto the rail simultaneously in the midst of a seriously packed train. With the train being so crowded, most people were too squeezed to know that she had actually adjusted her butt cheeks to where they sandwiched my dick. She began pushing herself towards me and slowly began grinding her ass on my rod slowly and subtly.

Best of all, she simply shot me a slutty look and a wink before looking away. This girl was simply a tease and was enjoying every moment of it.

Later that day, when we arrived at her house, I was having a huge hard on from the cock teasing she gave me earlier on.

I immediately grabbed her by her ass and brought her to my lips, having a heated tongue battle. As we were locked in our tongue battle, I slid my hands underneath her shirt and went underneath her bra. Those perky beasts of hers felt as soft as pillows and I didn't hesitate to quickly unbuckle the clasp. After that, her beautiful perky beasts with their erected nipples greeted me and I helped myself to them like a hungry bear to a pot of honey.

She was grabbing me through my pants and the huge boner was certainly causing me alot of discomfort. She then removed my pants and made sure not to take my underwear off so that she could continue to tease my throbbing cock.

So to throw her off her game, I leaned in closer to her and breathed down her neck, whispering "You naughty girl, I'm going to make you suffer for the last trick you played on me."

With that, I licked her neck and began running my tongue on it, alternating between licking and sucking it. She was clearly reacting positively to it. I decided to up my game this time by nibbling on her ear and licking it to see how she would react. She didn't react any differently from when I was licking her neck and her ear, but she clearly was getting turned on. She began her counter attack by releasing my dick from the confines of my underwear and out it sprang, out into her hands.

Vivian smiled at me, not saying a word and then pecked my lips. Her next action took me by surprise. She grabbed my balls and began stroking me. This girl doesn't play it easy. She goes for the jugular.

Last edited by DorianGray; 29-12-2014 at 11:24 PM.
Old 26-12-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

**Vivian actually chanced upon my story and asked why I left the romantic part out and I replied that this was a sex forum, not a love forum. Just a quick check w you guys, do you think I should add in a little bit of the romancing part? Or would you guys like more hardcore action? **
Old 26-12-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sf49ers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A little romance always puts a meaningful and satisfying context to the hardcore action...
Old 27-12-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

Vivian's inferno

**Thank you for the feedback, duly noted. **

Vivian was enjoying every bit of it. She pulled my foreskin back and with her magic touch, I was certainly wet again. I thought to myself... "How do I make her succumb this time?"

I decided to play it by ear, slowly teasing her lady bits, running my fingers by her slit, yet denying her the pleasure of it. Instead of the usual talking and whispering into her ear, I decided to put my mouth to better use.

I read online that the thrill of a tease can in itself be a much better amplifier for sex. I deliberately denied her the pleasure of sucking on her nipples. Instead, I licked her areola with the tip of my tongue, occasionally giving her a taste of pleasure with the licking of her nipples.

Gradually, I could feel that she was loosening the grip on my rod, as well as slowing down in momentum. She was beginning to lose control. As she slowed down, I moved my fingers away from her pussy and more towards her inner thighs, coating them with her love juices which were clearly flowing already.

She began to moan in a muffled tone "urgh, nrghh, uh" and then, began to spread her legs wider and gyrated her hips in sync with the motion of my fingers.

"I love you, dear" I told her, before kissing her passionately, eyes closed, lost in the moment of bliss. She moved my hand on her breast, signalling that she wanted more from me.

Every grope I made entailed a positive reaction from her, with her arching her back and thrusting her hips forward. I then broke off the kiss and went to work on her erected nipples. I slowly kissed them before engulfing them completely with my mouth. She then held my head there in a very loving manner, signalling to me that I was hers and I was the only one fortunate enough to have this pleasure of sucking on her beautiful breasts.

Vivian : "Harder please dear, I love them sucked with more intensity."

In my mind, this was good. The focus had shifted from the mere domination of her body towards a more emotional attachment, transcending simple skinship. From this sentence, I knew that she was open to exploring more options with me.

Deciding to be more physical than verbal, I parted her legs and slipped my middle and ring fingers into her pussy with ease. Clearly, the teasing had her engine revving and she was primed for more action.

I had read up on the female anatomy after my first sexual encounter with her. I was determined to please her, just as she had earnestly did her best to please me. The words "g-spot" resonated in my mind. My fingers curled up inside her love hole and began their assault on her "g-spot".

** For the readers that made it this far, thank you for your support and encouragement. I do read the comments daily and even a simple "carry on, this is a great story!" encourages me to write more descriptively. So, if you enjoy it, just some simple words of encouragement would be enough. I won't beg for reputation pts etc. If they come, so be it. I'm really more interested in my readers' comments about the story.

On a side note, Vivian did contact me saying that she might want to add in 1 or 2 articles from her point of view. Thoughts, anybody? **

Old 27-12-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
davidguetta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would love to have her point of view, but a seperate thread would be better
Old 28-12-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

Vivian's inferno

As I curled up my fingers, I felt that there was a particular rough patch, similar to that of a walnut. As I rubbed it, she began moaning and I took that as a sign to touch it further. Faster and harder I went for the next 3 minutes or so, until she grabbed my hand and told me to stop. She mentioned that she felt like peeing.

Bingo, this is the point that I had read up for. When the g-spot is stimulated well enough, a woman will feel that she has to pee. That was most certainly not pee. It was her love juices ready to explode from her pussy.

Me: That is definitely not pee. That's you, about to squirt all over my hand. Do you trust me?

Vivian: Uh, yes? But what if it's pee?

Me: If it is, it's completely my fault. Just let go. I love you. I'm not going to laugh of anything.

Before she could react, I started fingering her g-spot again and she began moaning louder and louder. I had to quickly kiss her to muffle her moans. She tried to push my hands away, but I just fingered her faster.

Vivian: Urgh, Urgh... Stop...

Before she could finish her sentence... I felt a little spurt of wetness. I fingered her even faster and I felt all resistance leave her. She was simply enjoying the novelty of feeling that sensation for the first time in her life.

The longer I continued , the less she could resist and sporadic spurts became full-on squirt. Her sweet sweet juice flowed freely, coating her inner thighs.

I asked her if I should stop, and she said "No, don't stop. This feels so fucking good. Oh god, Urgh!" I continued this for another 2 minutes, to an aftermath of an entire pool of her squirt on the floor.

Finally, I discovered that she could squirt and was a hell of a horny girl, despite looking so demure and studious. From then on, I knew never to judge a book by its cover. It was time to open a new chapter in that book.

The book of sex.

Old 28-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Bro TS

Woohoo! This is one of the best story I have read so far! Power la bro!!
Old 28-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
discreeted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RESPECT !!!! nice narrative !!!
Old 29-12-2014, 02:07 AM
Samster

Vivian's inferno

Looking back, I have no idea how we managed to avoid any such sexual incidents like the ones described above for almost a year. "A gentleman is a patient wolf" and this phrase struck a chord with me. I guess it's true that good things come to those who wait.

I had previously seen many couples get horny and have sex within the first or second week. Many of those relationships were simply based more on physical attraction and less on an emotional connection. I think that what Vivian and I had was special. It was a relationship that relied on trust and understanding. This was critical in the next phase in my life that was National Service.

We were quite simply put, madly in love with each other. After the first couple of months of dating, I had entered into BMT. The first 2 weeks of confinement was hell. Vivian, being the most awesome first girlfriend anybody could ask for, made me a encouragement pack, with many one dollar coins for the drinks and washing machine, a note of encouragement for every day.

For the special woman in my life, I decided to plan a simple 1 day staycation at a boutique hotel. It would be a day whereby we could spend time with each other, cuddle, sleep in the same bed together and most importantly... Fuck each other's brains out.

On that day, as we entered the lift lobby, we did take a look at the surroundings and we found that the room we had booked had 2 floors. The first floor had a bathtub right smack in the center of the room, and a transparent glass bathroom directly behind. The second floor had a king-sized bed with a wall mounted TV facing it.

To get the awkwardness out of the way, I kissed her after we put our stuff down. I told her to close her eyes, hold my hand down the flight of stairs, and we reached the glass bathroom. We disrobed and held each other in a naked embrace.

After 2 weeks of not seeing her, I would forever remember our very first private rendezvous. Her longing dark brown eyes stared right into my soul. I reached over and grabbed her perky butt cheeks, pulling her right into my chest. We moved into the shower room, where things began sizzling.

As the room was rather cold, I turned on the shower head with a warm setting, while we were locked in a passionate embrace right at the corner of the transparent cubicle. As the shower heated up, we moved right under it. I could feel the water trickle down her body, right down onto mine. Her soft and silky jet black hair had already rested on her shoulders and even extended to just before her butt.

It was indeed a sight to behold. There are many romantic movies whereby such scenes of passion are common, but when you are living it out in front of your eyes, it's your story and your memories to hold until death.

While the water was still crashing down on our wet hair, I tilted her head away from the cascade and began kissing her neck. Instinctively, I put my hands on her breasts and began fondling them and she put her hands on my cock, which was now erect.

This encounter would be different from the usual handstuff we did. We would do many things to please each other, including going beyond our comfort zones. I touched her little bush down below and whispered to her. Let's get rid of this hindrance. I want to see your beautiful pussy in all its glory. As I reached for the disposable shaver provided by the hotel, she placed the toilet seat down and sat down. That day would be the day both our privates would be visible in all their glory

Vivian: Be gentle okay dear? I am your woman, and I'll do anything to please you.

Me: I'll shave you and myself and then we will proceed to have the best sex ever.

Vivian: Who said that we were going to have sex?

Me: Haha, I was just testing your resolve. This staycation is about the 2 of us, why would I have sex? Do u think I can't resist such temptation?

Vivian (spreading her pussy, allowing me a full, unobstructed view) : I know you can't. (; and with that deathly wink, I started with the first stroke, and some of her public hair fell to the floor below.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1