The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuffy View Post
i think it's okamoto, the thinnest i have seen, unless someone can intro even thinner. 0.02 is the thinnest. U know japanese love to invent those thin thin one.
In another thread, I described this soft ultra-thin condom I use. As best as I know, it is not sold in the Asia region. Therefore, it is not Okamoto 003 or any Okamoto product.

I know Okamoto 003 is marketed as the thinnest latex condom in the world, and it probably is. However, there are other brands just as close to 0.03mm also labeled as "ultra thin". Why restrict choice to only Okamoto 003 when other ultra-thin condoms are just one decimal place in difference from 0.03mm, for example 0.036mm? Can a guy feel the 0.006mm difference in latex thickness? I doubt it.

If anyone has used Okamoto 003, he would know they are strong. No Okamoto 003 has broken/torn on me.

All the 0.02mm ultra-thin condoms are non-latex. They are polyurethane (or some other man-made plastic-like material). These are stronger than latex, maybe harder/firmer; something like rigid paper as opposed to non-rigid cling-film wrap, if this is a good example to use. If given a choice, I prefer the latter hence I would prefer to stay with soft latex, the softer the better.

There is a recognized world standard of testing latex condoms. It includes inflation up to a certain size to test for strength in the latex. I suspect if the condom is made of latex, it is very difficult or impossible to be thinner than 0.03mm otherwise it will fail the test, will not meet the recognized world standard, and will not be placed on the store shelves for anyone to buy.

Last edited by maxman; 07-02-2016 at 12:18 PM.
Old 07-02-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 0
Wende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Condom slip into the vagina

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
In another thread, I described this soft ultra-thin condom I use. As best as I know, it is not sold in the Asia region. Therefore, it is not Okamoto 003 or any Okamoto product.

I know Okamoto 003 is marketed as the thinnest latex condom in the world, and it probably is. However, there are other brands just as close to 0.03mm also labeled as "ultra thin". Why restrict choice to only Okamoto 003 when other ultra-thin condoms are just one decimal place in difference from 0.03mm, for example 0.036mm? Can a guy feel the 0.006mm difference in latex thickness? I doubt it.

If anyone has used Okamoto 003, he would know they are strong. No Okamoto 003 has broken/torn on me.

All the 0.02mm ultra-thin condoms are non-latex. They are polyurethane (or some other man-made plastic-like material). These are stronger than latex, maybe harder/firmer; something like wearing a regular plastic bag as opposed to cling-film wrap over your hand, if this is a good example. If given a choice, I prefer the latter hence I would prefer to stay with soft latex, the softer the better.

There is a recognized world standard of testing latex condoms. It includes inflation up to a certain size to test for strength in the latex. I suspect if the condom is made of latex, it is very difficult or impossible to be thinner than 0.03mm otherwise it will fail the test, will not meet the recognized world standard, and will not be placed on the store shelves for anyone to buy.
Not sure this think fits ang mo cock?
Old 07-02-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Wendy11a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wende11a View Post
Not sure this think fits ang mo cock?
Seems like you worship ang mo (8/20)
Old 07-02-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 0
Wende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWende11a is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy11a View Post
Seems like you worship ang mo (8/20)
I am ang mo ok?
Old 08-02-2016, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Wendy11a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wende11a View Post
I am ang mo ok?
ang mo beh mo boh mo, not my problem
Old 08-02-2016, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Usually condom slips out when dick is too small
Old 08-02-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
ZeNitHSwiSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Wear the wrong size.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Then probably won't happed to me, I have a decent size.
Old 08-02-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
For my case, it happened once. How small is considered small? I thought mine is pretty decent (6" in length, 5.9" in girth). Maybe it is still small in the eyes of an ang moh.
Old 08-02-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
For my case, it happened once. How small is considered small? I thought mine is pretty decent (6" in length, 5.9" in girth). Maybe it is still small in the eyes of an ang moh.
Your penis size sounds quite ample. (I am not a gay man.) I would think you have nothing to worry about.

Perhaps you wore a condom that was a little too big and loose for you. The typical size is 52mm diameter. There are larger sizes that are 55mm or 56mm and I think up to 60mm diameter. It also depends on the shape of the condom which are called straight fit and loose fit. I think the loose fit is easier to slip.
Old 08-02-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Your penis size sounds quite ample. (I am not a gay man.) I would think you have nothing to worry about.

Perhaps you wore a condom that was a little too big and loose for you. The typical size is 52mm diameter. There are larger sizes that are 55mm or 56mm and I think up to 60mm diameter. It also depends on the shape of the condom which are called straight fit and loose fit. I think the loose fit is easier to slip.
Bro i think u really do alot of research on condoms. A big thumbs up for u. I bet most bro (like me) just grab any fanciful condoms and give it a try. U are right about certain factors which causes condom slippage.

- Right condom size for right penile size.
-Removing of penis before it return to it flaccid size.
- using super thin condoms.

Hence, for safety sake i tend to go for slightly thicker which is more than 0.02 although it may compromise the sensitivity during sex. So far, which thin condoms u tried doesnt give u problem? As in the safest? (based on experience)

Last edited by MrLuffy; 08-02-2016 at 11:55 PM.
Old 08-02-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro i think u really do alot of research on condoms. A big thumbs up for u. I bet most bro (like me) just grab any fanciful condoms and give it a try. U are right about certain factors which causes condom slippage.

- Right condom size for right penile size.
-Removing of penis once it return to it flaccid size.
- using super thin condoms.

Hence, for safety sake i tend to go for slightly thicker which is more than 0.02 although it may compromise the sensitivity during sex. So far, which thin condoms u tried doesnt give u problem? As in the safest? (based on experience)
Just in case you misunderstood, to prevent condom slippage, withdraw from the vagina BEFORE the penis returns to flaccid. This is stated on every condom usage instruction in the box.

Every brand of ultra-thin latex condom is likely more risky of breaking/tearing than the standard/normal latex condoms. If I am correct, the ultra-thin latex condoms are about 0.03mm thick. Those standard/normal latex condoms are about 0.04mm or 0.05mm thick.

Durex ultra-thin latex condoms are ok, at least if you wear them correctly.

You can continue using Okamoto 002 which is made of polyurethane. This material is super strong, like, if you can break or tear it, your penis would be broken and maybe a call-for-ambulance-for-emergency-room case.

Last edited by maxman; 08-02-2016 at 08:34 PM.
Old 09-02-2016, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
ZenithSuise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wear the wrong size
Old 11-02-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Babraella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithSuise View Post
Wear the wrong size
Surely you are right that you wear too loose.
Old 11-02-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Babrella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeNitHSwiSS View Post
Wear the wrong size.
Surely you are right that you wear too loose