The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
yixghjh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyixghjh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My mum Susan

Nice story, i like to fuck mature women
Old 07-02-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
roamerwh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the effort, very riveting, any chance of brother and sister samantha incest via intoxication.
Old 08-02-2016, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
ZeNitHSwiSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy New Year. TS, support nice story.
Old 08-02-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
HaPPyNEwYear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HaPPyNEwYear say thank you and camping here.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
HapyNewYear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HapyNewYear say thank you and camping here
Old 09-02-2016, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 13
Beabear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeabear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Happy new year
Old 09-02-2016, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EseMouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beabear View Post
Happy new year
Same from me as well
Old 09-02-2016, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
ZenithSuise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy New Year TS. Support nice story
Old 09-02-2016, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...Now separated by a door was history repeating itself, her husband fucking their daughter. But this time she decided to make new history. She needed to see it with her own eyes. She stood up and had her hand on the door knob. She gave it a twist and it opened...

Mandy opened the door slowly and the door hinge didn't squeak. She opened it one quarter and from her angle she can already see the bed. Ben has his back facing her, fucking Esther doggy style. The sight of it drew her memory back to the time when her dad was fucking her the first time. She and her dad was always very close and being the only child she always go to her dad Jerry when she needed someone to talk to regarding her marriage problem with Ben. The initial years of her marriage was rocky as Ben has many women luck and he gamble too much to her liking.

One day she went to visit her dad again at his 4 room flat and when her dad opened the door he reek of alcohol. He didn't greet her but just turned and went back to the sofa and pour another glass of Whisky. Mandy quickly closed the door and went to sit beside her dad and try to grab the glass from her dad.

"Pa why you drink so much?? You need to stop drinking Pa!", Mandy spilled the drink while fighting with her dad for it and it splashed on her dad's white boxer brief. It then hit on her that her dad was wearing only that. Never had she saw her dad in only his boxer. Her dad in her 50s was still in pretty good shape as he frequently exercise. Something must have happened to dad.

"啊。。。 小宝贝你来了?。。。爸爸没事。。。(oh... little baby you here?...Dad is fine...), Jerry pushed Mandy's hand away and reached for the bottle again.

"Pa no you have too much already", Mandy again struggled with Jerry over the bottle and this time it spilled and splashed all over her white one piece dress. "ahhhhh! Dad look what you did!", Mandy finally snatched the bottle from Jerry. By then Jerry look wasted and was leaning on the sofa like half dead.

"Shit...", Mandy knew she can't leave her dad like that at the sofa and she struggle a lot and manage to help her dad back to his room and lay him on his bed. She looked at his wet boxer as well as her wet dress. She pushed her dad's thigh and called out to him and he seems out cold. "Oh great...", Mandy hesitated awhile and decided to help her dad remove his wet boxer. She carefully tug it down and immediately dad's flaccid cock was revealed. She paused and look at her dad's face, confirmed that he was still dead drunk she shifted her gaze to his cock again.

It looks a good 7in long even when it's soft. She continued her tugging and struggle with lifting dad's ass to remove it completely. In the process her hands brushed again the dick. She felt strange to "touch" her dad's dick but it seems to call out to her as it amazingly started to harden. She hold her breath watching it slowly stirred to live and arrogantly mocking her to touch it again, or so she thought.

"Oh fuck...", Ben has been neglecting her for months and she sourly need a man's tool to satisfy her urge. Looking at her father's erected cock makes her throat dry as it looks as menacing and inviting as Ben's cock. She checked her dad's face again and slowly reached out her right hand and hold the shaft and begin to stroke it slowly. Soon her left hand follows as one hand wasn't quite do the trick. It swells to full erection soon and she was amazed at the hardness and the heat it generate seems to travel from her hand to her abdominal then finally converge at her pussy.

She stared at the cock head and she slowly lower her mouth towards it, eyes on her dad's face. She stick out her tongue and give it a lick. No reaction from dad. Good. She lick the shaft til the head and finally opened her mouth and took it in. Mandy love to give blowjob. She felt her body heating up with the cock in her mouth as she bob her head up and down. Wet juice gushing out and wet her panties. Suddenly Jerry started coughing and he startled Mandy and she quickly stopped her blowjob and sat straight again, arrange her hair and recomposed herself. "Oh fuck Mandy what are you doing...". She throw another longing stare at that dick and went to the bathroom to change out her wet dress. Mum passed away due to cancer before she got married and she had some dress kept at the guest room in the past. Thinking dad's still out she remove all her clothing and hold them in her hands and walked out from dad's bathroom.

"Pa?!", she quickly try to cover herself when she saw Jerry standing in front of the bathroom. Jerry was surprised to find her daughter standing in front of him naked, he stared at her body and felt his cock raging. "美欣干嘛你没穿衣服? (Mei Xin why you are naked?)”. Jerry in his drunken state mistaken Mandy as his dead wife.

"Pa 你。。。 都是你啦! (Dad you... all your fault la!)", Mandy started to try to close the door but Jerry blocked it with his foot. He pushed it opened again and hugged Mandy tight. "老婆我好想你!(dear wife I missed you so much)”。

To be cunnnntinued....
Old 09-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously..."Pa 你。。。 都是你啦! (Dad you... all your fault la!)", Mandy started to try to close the door but Jerry blocked it with his foot. He pushed it opened again and hugged Mandy tight. "老婆我好想你!(dear wife I missed you so much)”。

Mandy tried to push him away but he was too strong for her. Jerry held her head and kissed her on her lips. "Daddy no!...", but Mandy only allowed Jerry to slip his tongue in when she opened her mouth to object his move. Jerry found her tongue and suck on it. "mmm... mmmm...", Mandy resistance started to weaken as she felt the heat burning in her pussy again.

"老婆给我!", Jerry hands went south and hike up her knee length dress, exposing her perky ass. His big rough hands knead and rub her ass as he suck on her neck.

"oh fuck...", Mandy felt dad's fingers on her mount, rubbing it hard through her panties. "Daddy no... I am your daughter...", she grabbed his hand and tried to push it away. But instead Jerry held her hand and bring it to his rock hard dick. "看我多硬了,快帮我吹! (see how hard I am now, quick blow me!)”, Jerry pressed on Mandy's shoulder and forced her to kneel and suck his dick. He held his dick and pushed it to Mandy's mouth. Mandy closed his mouth to resist and Jerry pinched her nose making her opened her mouth to gasp for air when Mandy can't hold it any longer.

As soon as it opened a hard dick force it's way in and she got no choice but to suck it. “mmmm.... mmmm", Mandy muttered muffled complains as Jerry started to move his ass and fuck Mandy's mouth slowly. "爽!老婆好爽! (shiok! Dear wife so shiok!)", Jerry held her head with both heads and closed his eyes enjoying the long absence pleasure of blowjob since his wife passed away.

"Oh fuck it... dad think I was mum.... I will help him this time...", Mandy found the reason to justify herself blowing dad and became proactive, her left hand play with dad's balls and her right hand held and stroke it's long shaft as her mouth suck hard on his cock head. The male sense emanating from dad's dick coupled with her growing desires was intoxicating. Soon both hands were on his shaft, stroking to the base as her mouth followed, sucking more of his dick deeper into her mouth. Mmmm.... I want to make dad cum...

She hurried her blowjob but dad show no sign of cumming. Maybe it's due to the alcohol. "来,老婆我要吃你的鲍鱼 (come wife, I want to eat your abalone)", Jerry held Mandy up and french kiss her again, pushing her towards his bed. Soon they reached the bed and Mandy sat on the bed and Jerry help her stripped naked. Mandy was silent and cooperative, eyes fixed on dad's firmly erected dick, pre-cum oozing from his cock head.

Jerry made Mandy lay down and he lifted her lower body up, folding her in such a way that her ass was pointing up with her knees closed to her body and foot pointing to the ceiling. Her abalone was nicely exposed, cunt lips glistening with her moisture. Jerry plunged his head on it and hungrily ravish her pussy, his tongue spread her cunt lips and burrow deep inside her as his fingers played with her asshole, probing on it lightly.

"Ahhhhhh.....", Mandy had no time to be impress with daddy's pussy eating skill. Pleasurable waves hit her instantly and she closed her eyes and enjoy. “爸。。。好舒服。。。不要停。。(Dad... shiok... dun stop。。。)", Mandy muttered dreamily.

Jerry ate her pussy for a good 10 minutes before he made Mandy turned over to a doggy position. Mandy knew what was coming but made no effort to stop the process. Her inner needs was fully unchained and she only wanted to feel a hard dick sliding into her and fuck her crazy.

"老婆,要我的大鸡巴干你吗? (Wife, want my big dick to fuck you?)", Jerry held his cock head and slide it up and down Mandy's wet pussy lips.

"Ahhhhhh..... 干我爸。。。快干我“,Mandy pleaded.

To be cunnntinued...
Old 10-02-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
aalphan43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy CNY TS & all...
Old 10-02-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Sn0wLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy New Year TS. Support nice story
Old 10-02-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
Democrat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDemocrat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping here.
Old 10-02-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Sn0wLe0pards deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy New Year TS, support nice story
Old 11-02-2016, 11:47 AM