The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shower for WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
who loves to lick underarm?

I do! Clean underarms are a turn on.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 08-05-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I like licking all underarms hairy ones even better
Old 08-05-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Shower for WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I do! Clean underarms are a turn on.
same same...sexy huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
wow...if BO one you can still do it ?
Old 08-05-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can la. During shower i will clean them there 1st haha.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can la. During shower i will clean them there 1st haha.
but BO wash already still.......

anyway so many years of Lima Foxtrot I only came across BO once
Old 08-05-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Great Minds think alike, lol

Best, lock dick in cunt first, then proceed to lick .....
Old 09-05-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Great Minds think alike, lol

Best, lock dick in cunt first, then proceed to lick .....
you licked yy underarms just now
Old 09-05-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
you licked yy underarms just now
Dai Gor, based on my recent few FRs, she interrogated me on questions like : was i in rock hard condition when i first saw others ? How shiok was shiok when i up others .....and many more.Even on my present private life things which i had shared with her.
She was like a fierce 黑发魔女, with great jealousy (which she denied) but also looked then cute. While in bonking, i had to 见招折招 to survive.She said whatever i had posted, she was aware ......scary.....lol

In the end, i forgot to lick armpit, knn.Will try next time, haha.

Dai Kor and my other respected Bros, since i am soon fading off in the forum, pardon me if i dont respond to your questions .......sometimes, i really wonder one day, with a few good Bros, we can meet for coffee and talk cock .....take care Bros.
Old 09-05-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Dai Gor, based on my recent few FRs, she interrogated me on questions like : was i in rock hard condition when i first saw others ? How shiok was shiok when i up others .....and many more.Even on my present private life things which i had shared with her.
She was like a fierce 黑发魔女, with great jealousy (which she denied) but also looked then cute. While in bonking, i had to 见招折招 to survive.She said whatever i had posted, she was aware ......scary.....lol

In the end, i forgot to lick armpit, knn.Will try next time, haha.

Dai Kor and my other respected Bros, since i am soon fading off in the forum, pardon me if i dont respond to your questions .......sometimes, i really wonder one day, with a few good Bros, we can meet for coffee and talk cock .....take care Bros.
Take care buddy
Old 09-05-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Take care buddy
Bro DPOWER you are soon fading I am fading aready. My kuku bird not seen pussy this week...I soon become monk ...

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 09-05-2019, 04:27 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who loves to lick underarm?

I always lick clean shaven arm pits of girls
Old 09-05-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro DPOWER you are soon fading I am fading aready. My kuku bird not seen pussy this week...I soon become monk ...

Bro, i envy u. Keep it that way.

When i think back. Its really good to be a monk, lol. Just imagine how much i can save if i never bonk in GL since 2013 ......i can tour many many countries and enjoy life, haha
Old 09-05-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Shower for WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
I always lick clean shaven arm pits of girls
How about licking feet or sucking toes
Old 10-05-2019, 09:15 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about licking feet or sucking toes
I don’t like
I like to lick pussy, ass & legs minus the feet
Old 10-05-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
I don’t like
I like to lick pussy, ass & legs minus the feet
Ass rimming

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1