The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sickofucko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How do you get GFE?

Do you need to be charming/good looking to get it?

Maybe my Chinese is awkward since I'm not a native speaker.

I don't consider myself too bad looking, not good looking, but at least I work out, dress clean, do my hair. I get decent matches on tinder.

I got one of the CAT150 girls today and she seemed incredibly uncomfortable the whole time. Maybe it was a bad luck of the draw.

The $80/40min ones I had were the same, but I understand that those don't have good service when you're paying less.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofucko View Post

I don't consider myself too bad looking, not good looking, but at least I work out, dress clean, do my hair. I get decent matches on tinder.

I got one of the CAT150 girls today and she seemed incredibly uncomfortable the whole time. Maybe it was a bad luck of the draw.

The $80/40min ones I had were the same, but I understand that those don't have good service when you're paying less.
To me, when i meet WL, esp for the 1st time :
1. Need to smile and talk nicely and shows my genuine appreciation of her presence, even i am filled with lustful thoughts and feel like want to rape her with her clothing on.
2. No bad breadth. I usually brush my teeth in advance and use mouth wash to rinse in front of her.
3. Teeth is white preferably.
4. No hair coming out from nose
5. No bad body odour as i am always in the room first and already finish bathing when the WL enters the room.
6. Last but not least, i put my wallet on top of a few notes at an obvious place ( which i will tip her later). Of course, for those of bad attitude. I wont touch it, lol.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How do you get GFE?

Look nice. Smell nice. Treat her with bfe, no additional request and just let her do her part, and visit frequently. No need tip also can.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

is not what u do.. is who u do..

Last edited by bonkning; 01-09-2018 at 12:00 PM.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of

learn fr youtube 晨哥Monica TV and practise makes perfect.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

You think every women u meet can become gf type ? It's the same as geylang ...lol
Old 01-09-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
You think every women u meet can become gf type ? It's the same as geylang ...lol
but if book them 6 sexxion... cfm can
Old 01-09-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

You need to remind them you are Mao ze dong
Old 02-09-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

I think I always make them uncomfortable with my requests.

I want to start off the session by cuddling. They seem to be very uncomfortable with cuddling.

They want to start off with cat bath and capped bj. I'm not into either, especially without feeling any intimacy at all.

I can't get it up unless if I feel some sort of warmth from them.

Otherwise I feel like they're disgusted with the sex and just doing the bare minimum as part of their job and it's a total mood killer.
Old 02-09-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

If Yusof Ishak is your best friend, you no need to look for GFE. GFE will look for you

Quote:

Old 02-09-2018, 04:47 AM
Samster

So pay more than $150?
Old 02-09-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
I want to start off the session by cuddling. They seem to be very uncomfortable with cuddling.
They want to start off with cat bath and capped bj. I'm not into either
no cuddling...
BO
Old 02-09-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

They want to start off with cat bath and capped bj. I'm not into either, especially without feeling any intimacy at all.

Otherwise I feel like they're disgusted with the sex and just doing the bare minimum as part of their job and it's a total mood killer.
Bro there are many WLs in GL just like how each of us are different from person to person. Some just want to do their job and move on to the next customer whereas some genuinely will go the extra mile for you and are more accommodating to requests. My advice is try and read up more here or you have to continue trial and error for yourself.
Old 02-09-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Bro there are many WLs in GL just like how each of us are different from person to person. Some just want to do their job and move on to the next customer whereas some genuinely will go the extra mile for you and are more accommodating to requests.
this is very true... just go out and try more gals

Quote:

i assume u are writing based on a cat40/50 experience..
20-30min is actually very short
if u want to slowly build things up maybe u can try cat150 gals or do a 2 session for cat40/50... im pretty sure the gal will be ok to cuddle and stuff
of course i wont recommend to do 2 sessions on a gal u duno yet
Old 02-09-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
no cuddling...
BO
I'm quite sure I don't have BO. I'm Chinese and I asked a lot of people if I have BO. I also shower before I leave and I shower there as well.

I bring aqua di'gio cologne and do one spray (light).

The CAT150 girl cuddled with me a bit but she quickly started complaining that she feels too hot from cuddling. :\
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1