The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-05-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
yes she is surely 9pointer! Very nice and kind young lady that’s willing to please.
She kind leh? 😊😊😊
Been some time nvr rrm her though but yea she accomodating I agree.
Old 22-05-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
I wouldn't RTM but at least she is remorseful enough and knows she was in the wrong. And seriously guys stop being annoying and pestering/calling during another guy's slot. I think it's also important to be firm to unreasonable MLs and not let them treat us like a doormat. If you're not providing the promised service, then you're not getting the promised amount either.
Omg to be even askin u to leave at 30 min is soooo wrong.
I guess She double book la.
Up u bro.
Old 22-05-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-jia-jia/

I wouldn't RTM but at least she is remorseful enough and knows she was in the wrong. And seriously guys stop being annoying and pestering/calling during another guy's slot. I think it's also important to be firm to unreasonable MLs and not let them treat us like a doormat. If you're not providing the promised service, then you're not getting the promised amount either.[/QUOTE]

Can feel for you regarding regular customers as I kenna before too but not in your predicament.

My incidences are ML dare not chase regular out because he is an “ influencer “ in sammyboy, many points and high power, as he puts in good words for her and will have more customer thus my appointment time delayed. Another ML forgotten my 2 day advanced booking despite my early morning reminder on day of appointment., she confessed about her regular after leaving our shore, etc..

But I liked one ML that told me an “ influencer” samster asked her to go Bangkok with her if he writes for her but this ML declined. I respect her!

Endless stories about regular white knights but will stop here.
Old 22-05-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post

I wouldn't RTM but at least she is remorseful enough and knows she was in the wrong. And seriously guys stop being annoying and pestering/calling during another guy's slot. I think it's also important to be firm to unreasonable MLs and not let them treat us like a doormat. If you're not providing the promised service, then you're not getting the promised amount either.

Realise a lot of Brother jio RTC ML to bangkok. Saw a couple already.
Old 22-05-2019, 10:10 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I should try and see if all the hearsay about sbf points being used to good advantage in engaging ML is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post

Can feel for you regarding regular customers as I kenna before too but not in your predicament.

My incidences are ML dare not chase regular out because he is an “ influencer “ in sammyboy, many points and high power, as he puts in good words for her and will have more customer thus my appointment time delayed. Another ML forgotten my 2 day advanced booking despite my early morning reminder on day of appointment., she confessed about her regular after leaving our shore, etc..

But I liked one ML that told me an “ influencer” samster asked her to go Bangkok with her if he writes for her but this ML declined. I respect her!

Endless stories about regular white knights but will stop here.[/QUOTE]

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 22-05-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiji View Post
Never try before but have to agree quite charming photos indeed. You do have to take note of the pricing, $80 experience always comes with plenty of surprises! Sometime... good thing does come with a price.
Suddenly the last pic looks like Ning Xia pic, hahaha.... totally different from the other pics!
Old 22-05-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
jiji is one of the Best!jiji is one of the Best!jiji is one of the Best!jiji is one of the Best!
Quote:
1 and a half MRs to share today:

https://sglonelyguy.org/rachael-massage/

Tried booking Rachael but I decided not to patronize her after she replied sarcastically to my SMS.

Nowadays it is best to double-check expectations with MLs before service starts so in my SMS to her I just asked to confirm that she massages in the nude as advertised. She replied in Chinese that "can't you read? everything is very clearly written on the website".

Got so turned off I didn't reply and ended it there.
Oh... this Rachael. Old times... think the last time i visited her was probably 8-10 years back. She used to have a different name, cant recall, probably some bros here can remember her old name. She was quite popular that time on par with Anqi during those years.

Anyway... back to main topic, her boobs are indeed big and soft.
Old 23-05-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
Wapol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWapol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Actually most MLs provides service for 40-50mins, leaving 5-10min to clean up and settle their stuffs. While I do agree to standing up against ML who’s not professional enough, but I think the fact that she has actually service u for 45mins and is being remorseful warrants a full payment. But well, you can say she deserves it but sometimes we nvr know their difficulties as well.

And I do agree that guys should stop pestering the MLs while they are at work. You wouldn’t want ur own session to be disturbed as well. I’ve seen many occasions during my session where guys will msg my ML asking stupid qns and trying to chat the ML machiam like sianing a gf. For goodness just go straight to the point and ask for the appt and location.
Old 23-05-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Decided to try her following various good word of MOUTH on her BBBJ.

https://sglonelyguy.org/ba-mei-massage/

Lookswise discount maybe 10-15%. Won't consider her a looker but definitely won't reject. Plus point is very friendly smile.Figure not the slender kind and not for boobs lover. Good complexion though and she smells great.

Above factors are probably what might deter some bros from trying her.

BUT they will be losing out on her incredible BBBJ skills...She really is masterful when it comes to sensual and blowing. Some ML's idea of blowjob is to suck hard and blow up and down vigorously till you shoot.

For Ba Mei, she blows you sensually, teasingly, with varying hard and soft suction, very skillful with her tongue and mouth movement. No teeth felt at all and with natural moans to add on to the arousal. If you can withstand it long enough, she will slowly switch to 69 (without your brother leaving her mouth) and give you full view of her nice abalone. The intensity of her blowing will hasten and as much as I want to tahan longer, i succumbed, unloaded all in her mouth.

Imo, if you are looking for a memorable blowjob and end with cim, she is certainly worth the asking price. Playability pretty good too, just be gentle.

Lastly, she keeps her unit squeaky clean, so if cleanliness is a deal-breaker, you need not worry.
She's a good one alright. RTM today for pleasure of two heads, small head and big head.

Hers is a wet slurppy twirlly BBBJ, with constant tongue variation. Enough to leave a good memory.

Agree with you that with some, it is just a furious up and down action, many a times feel like dick in a Tenga.

I enjoyed her head massage (big head). From temples to shoulder, she gives a nice rub down.

Limited time as well so will be on my RTM list.
Old 23-05-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oldnewbie9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all, went to MM65 website and some of the ladies look nice with reasonable rates. so far only have only tried slg before. Can advise if the photos and rates at MM65 are genuine? sorry if this is a noob qn.
Old 23-05-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
I should try and see if all the hearsay about sbf points being used to good advantage in engaging ML is true.
21.8k points and 60 power should put you in very good stead should you choose to dabble your hands in such stuff.

But at the end of the day, cash will always be king.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-05-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/

Visited Zhu Zhu again after her return .

She is looking more refreshed now after her rest , and looking more feminine .
She still gives a good gfe and not a time watcher . She really spends effort of giving her best for the one hour from massage to services 写
Old 23-05-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/ba-mei-massage/

My experience not that fantastic.

No doubt her BBBJ/CIM skills fantastic. Massage also strong. Also decor the place nicely.
But some negative pointers:
- looks discount from pictures, not ugly but nowhere as pretty
- body def not slim, though not to extent of fat.
- she does watch time
- she subtly positions herself at times to limit playability.
- friendly on surface but dont feel genuine

Maybe different treatment for regulars ba. RTM: no
Old 23-05-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
1 and a half MRs to share today:

https://sglonelyguy.org/rachael-massage/

Tried booking Rachael but I decided not to patronize her after she replied sarcastically to my SMS.

Nowadays it is best to double-check expectations with MLs before service starts so in my SMS to her I just asked to confirm that she massages in the nude as advertised. She replied in Chinese that "can't you read? everything is very clearly written on the website".

Got so turned off I didn't reply and ended it there.

I eventually booked Jia Jia as her listing looked good and her face isn't hidden. She does massage in the nude but her face's similarity to the photos is only about 60%.

Body is a lot meatier than the photos too. Usually bigger girls have bigger knockers but hers are at best a large B or very low C compared to the advertised D cup. Still passable I guess.

She started off very polite and accommodating, massaged in the nude and let me paint. But later there was an annoying bro who kept SMSing/calling during our session and she did answer. I eventually got annoyed and told her to stop answering these calls and she complied for about 15min before the bugger started to repeatedly call and text again.

30mins into my session Jia Jia asked me if I mind leaving earlier cos her regular is going to arrive early. I told her if she's cutting my time in half then I'm cutting her pay in half and only giving her $50. She got the message, apologised profusely and continued massage earnestly.

I would have been OK with letting it slide but 15 min later she asked me again like "boss, now should be alright already?". I was turned off and got dressed. Since she cut my time by an entire quarter just for this annoying regular, I cut her pay by a quarter too and offered her only $75. She said sorry and asked for the full $100, saying that "next time you come then I make up for your remaining 15mins". I said OK, then in that case "next time then I make up for your remaining $25 too". She got the message, apologised again and accepted without further complaint.

Thanks for sharing Rachael and jia jia. Racheal respones already so bad before booking so better skip off rather tried to book. you got back bone like your style
Old 23-05-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Points as persuasion for better services? This scene is getting more laughable and innovative nowadays. Just writing and farming points get you a good fuck? I don't think my penning skills here deserve that, my other pen in my pants has better chances though.

Well, quite right that cash works most of the time. For those thinking of jioing a ML on a trip, you need a very thick wallet. You think she is gonna give you free fucks every night? Probably in your dreams.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1