The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
biobond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Saw a SYT between lrg 14 n 16 coffeeshop

Hello to everyone.
I just think this is the best place to ask around for info or contact but if i am wrong pls do correct me.(Saw this girl 1 time while passing by her)

Ok here's the thing.Yesterday night went book room in geylang.So while i was there going thru between lrg 14 n lrg 16 at the indian muslim coffeeshop, i saw a group of PRC along the stretch.Usually they r like mid 30s to 40s rite?

This time i saw this cute petite syt,looks like teen.Very young n have abit blonde hair. Is PRC for sure since she stood there n seems to be looking at passerby and gesturing to them.
Even though was just a glimpse and pass by her i dun think my eye can make mistake since soo close.Definitely teen looks.If i remember correctly she was wearing a short dress.

Wondering if anyone saw her yesterday too.if yes is she always there?Like have a contact no and name or even okt no?(If u think u know who im referring to)I may even go down again today just to see her more this time.Very hard to find what u like everytime can walk2 1-2 hour not satisfied even.This 1 just see 1 time like hit the spot.

For those wondering why i did not approach her is because i am malay.that coffeeshop alot malay uncle sometimes auntie.And she stand right beside the coffeeshop in plain view.Also out of cash booked someone earlier and spend on overnight hotel.Should have took her instead of hotel if saw her first haha.
Old 24-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Saw a SYT between lrg 14 n 16 coffeeshop

oh, was there yesterday. there are 1 group of china girls standing next to the mama shop. i think u can just approach the girl u like and ask whats the rate..

and yes, a couple of them really does look nice.
Old 24-08-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

Paiseh2 lah i am malay mamak shop alot malay uncle/auntie.but if any1 knows contact no pls share,saves me alot trouble.Think about her hard already.Im in my mid 20s so by young i mean she looks like 18-19.
Will try find her tonight maybe hide 1 corner n call her if see.hahaha.If really looks as good as my 1st impression can recommend to SYT loving bros.
Old 24-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
hamsap88 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, i think the danage is 60. i saw one guy who brought her away n she appeared in 20mins time. so i guessed the service might be bad
Old 24-08-2015, 04:59 PM
Samster

Hmmmm.Will still give it a go i guess.But ty for info.Atleast wont feel dam bad if rly bad service now.Hoping its a diff gal though since Racerboy did said there was a couple good looking ones.
Old 25-08-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

dum expect too much on street walker 50 to 80 in out 15 to 20 min n get it done
Old 25-08-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
hamsap88 is Cool - loads of Potential

good luck bro...post fr after u tried?
Advert Space Available