The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future
Post how i got my client to bed oversea.

Hi all SB bro, i wanted to post my story very long already, but everytime read other post i also dun dare to post, they all machiam topseller writer like that.....
anyway, i think i just give a try... no good then see how.
anyway this is a real story that happen in 2006. But i have to change 20% of the story to protect my own identity. and also some part might be contraditing coz i also cant remember 100%

i was with this international company doing event. so my job of course to sell exhibition oversea. we actually do alot of show oversea, and one of the show i'm selling aggressively is in HK, it's a outdoor sales type of thing and i do alot of visiting and alising with marketing person and coordinate for them the booth.

end of 2006 finally a chance arise as my company agree to send me to HK to just experience for myself the show i have been selling. there's about 6-8 of my client in that show, so my job was to go there and try to renew them for the next show.

I have this company whose marketing exec is a real cool chick...
lets call her Jo... ok, abit of description here. she's those type really my type, very pretty, yet got a style. most ppl call this type of style a certain factor, gal who have this style need not be pretty to be attractive.. haha, chim i know....(for me, i think i should be appealling to gal ba. haha, i know buey paiseh, but i think so la. btw i'm 25at that time)

anyway, she should be 23-26 ba, i wun know until much later the excet age...
long hair, meet her alot of time, sometime tie up, some time let down, her style of dressing is always consider "sexy", not lian, not guai, just got style.

abit like Lin Xin Ru style.... for bro who duuno who. then abit like jamie yeo style.
anyway, slim, 1.6-1.65, just nice butt, flat tummy my fav. B+breast. face is those syt cum cfm face.

Imagine my exciteness when my company tell me i will e going for this show and next couple of day i learn that this jo also going. how to work the next 2 month? but seriously the next 2 month is like 2 years. (usually company only send one person over due to budget constrain.)

i never tell her i will be going, coz i dun want her to think anyother thing other then work.

So fast forward. that day of exhibition come and i bring all my best shirt over to HK. it's a 4 day show, so i will be staying there 3 night. i believe she went there oneday earlier then me... anyway, upon reaching, i check into hotel and straight proceed to the show and visit all of my client, including her(knn, she wearing a black pants which show the shape of her nice tone leg very clearly, and a half translucant business shirt that display her b cupper like no other i ever seen. with a blazer, one of the best formal OL i ever seen i promise, was thinking of fucking her cray over the next few night already, even if cant fuck her i also must find some gals "pei" already), chat with them each about 15 minute..

when i saw her. we speak in chinese la, but i use english here.
me: hey how are you?
jo: u are here also ahh... never tell me. how come ur company so good send u here walk walk talk cock.
me: where got good, alone leh.. (kay kay abit.)
me: u eaten ur lunch already?
jo: me alone leh. eat wad? think dinner then can eat ahh. no helper somemore.
me: aiyo.. poor thing, but i also lazy to tabao for u. (wad i learn is cannot treat gal too nice.)
jo: oie!!
me: got to catch up with other client le, see ya later!
then she suddenly pull my sleeve,
jo: ehh!!..... u really dun want help me ta bao right!! fine!! next year u wun se my company here le.
me: wa, u so unprofessional one ahh... i tell ur boss u not doing good job ahh...
then she abit buey song,(but god she look so cute and cool when she buey song)
me: aiya, see my mood la, if i happy then i buy for u, but now i got to see some other client and also my HK col. BYE!

u think i really go see other client and col?? no lah, i faster walk to the food center, or food stall, buy some egg tarts, and some snack, and drink, then go back surprise her le...

me: oie... ur fav..
jo: got poison one ahh?(cool. i love such attitute gal)
me: then dun want lo, i can always give to my other client next booth. (walk away)
jo: oie!! (can feel very good rapport le.. )
me: na... faster eat la, if not later gastric. (again i learn must cold and hot then the gal will like)
jo: how u know i love egg tart? !!! (i once in her office saw her walk in with egg tart tabao one, then talking to her boss saw her eat.)
me: i dun know... but i got a fren look like u also like egg tart.
jo: wa ur fren must be very pretty lo.
i show her my HP wallpaper, which is a pic of a cute pig...
then she beat me on my hand...

standing there thinking where this will progress really get me dame hard on.
crowd start coming le, i take my leave and call her take care...

that night, i just go back to my hotel and do some report and reply to email.
but i PCC to the tot of her. she really got me crazy.

to be cont.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Samster

andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future
Re: how i got my client to bed oversea.

i'll be writing the 2nd part now, so wait awhile ahh.... need time to write.

sorry for the waiting ahh...
first time writer, english o level also fail. so slow...
Old 09-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

No worry, doing well.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Samster

that night, i just go back to my hotel and do some report and reply to email.
but i PCC to the tot of her. she really got me crazy.

to be cont.

after pcc, go bath, then lie on bed, after long flight and long walk around fall asleep fast also....
next day wake up. go to my HK office, get to know some ppl there, then proceed to the show again. i was thinking in my mind wad she will be wearing today. from afar, i saw her. i know comfirm is nice one,.. wa lan eh... chio bu.

so i talk to a couple of client along the way, manage to renew on of them as now crowd not in yet..
so it was one fucking hour before i get the 20-30 meter to her booth... She was wearing a tube dress today. nose bleed liao lo. but she got blazer. but it's dame sexy lo, like car show model like that. i dAre say whole hall no one gal prettier then her man.

me: morn!! u last night go chiong today come straigh work ah?
Jo: u just wake up ahh. now what time already? still morn.
me: can say so, i wake up so early for wad? accp u ahh... u dream ahh...
(small arguing is always good sign that better thing are ahead.)
jo: help me buy egg tart can? (in a very sweet voice)
me: you ah... so hungry meh?? wad u have for dinner last night?
jo: dun say le. i go back hotel then order room service then in the end not nice de, never even finish.
me: har? u never go out eat ahh? here so much good food. (i anyhow say de, i first time in HK also, dunno where got wad.)
jo: u think i like u nothing to do ahh..
me: got work also must eat ma. (now come the golden Q.)
u after work want go eat or not?.
jo: u treat me ahh??
me: ok lo, u wait..
jo: ok deal. i dun care, ur treat, who call u yest make me so hungry.
me: huh?? wadever, see my mood.
jo: you faster go la, later nv hit quota go back i got big problem le. btw, what ur number? later i call u.
i give her my number then i go le, i never even have hers. i pray hard she will call.
seem like hor seh liao, next 3 day got accp le.

guess what i do, i go ask around HK CBD where got nice food eat. i even call back s'pore and ask lo. wah lan, i dun want cock up man...

fast forward.
530 le... i go back to the hall.. walk here walk there, just dun want to walk to the booth. then i go find my new HK col chit chat.... 6pm...... 630..... 7pm.....
"ring ring" "ring ring"

me: hello.
Jo: where are u? "irrtated voice"
me: hotel sleeping
"tu tu tu tu"

nbz, she tulan, siao liao.....

i faster call back,

me: angry ahh?
jo: no reception!
me: i outside the hall la. see u at exit 2.
jo: idiot. bye!

when she walking over, my new HK col ask your gf ah?
i say no, client.
wa, good luck, she's hot.... bye...

i look at jo. "angry ahh?"
jo: no la, angry for wad
me: haven be my gf want angry, in future how. (btw, i got a serious gf le)
jo: rubbish la, (then she pinch me. ) go where eat?
me: i dunno leh.... we walk walk see got wad eat lo. worse come to worse dun eat lo.
jo: u dun joke le la. i already bad moon le, then haven had lunch ok, i dun care, u better make sure i got food to eat and be happy again.
me: happy? (in a questioning way) ok lo, in that case go back hotel ba, no need eat le.... (then she use her file to hit me. )
jo: aiya, u wait awhile i forgot something

U all cant imagine wad happen next man.... coming up, part 3.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Samster

writing part 3 now.... wait ahh....
Old 09-10-2008, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
NewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post
i show her my HP wallpaper, which is a pic of a cute pig...
u damn knn lor. HAHAHAHAHA i laugh until stomach pain.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tootgong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

building "pa sar" (tent) now...
Old 09-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Samster

i look at jo. "angry ahh?"
jo: no la, angry for wad
me: haven be my gf want angry, in future how. (btw, i got a serious gf le)
jo: rubbish la, (then she pinch me. ) go where eat?
me: i dunno leh.... we walk walk see got wad eat lo. worse come to worse dun eat lo.
jo: u dun joke le la. i already bad moon le, then haven had lunch ok, i dun care, u better make sure i got food to eat and be happy again.
me: happy? (in a questioning way) ok lo, in that case go back hotel ba, no need eat le.... (then she use her file to hit me. )
jo: aiya, u wait awhile i forgot something

U all cant imagine wad happen next man.... coming up, part 3.

wait for about 5 minute... quite far from booth le...
then from afar i saw her again...... something is different.... WTF, she left her blazer at the booth. now she only WEARING HER TUBE DRESS.....

marikita.... point of no return le....

without her blazer, her mood seem to change le....

jo: ok let's go..
me: *stunt u planning to go clubbing ahh?
jo: why? i dun want bring the blazer back la, ma fan(troublesome) leh....
me: ok, let go.... (to be honest, i abit lost for words already...)
her figure was in 5th gear le... the shape of her ass, boobs, flat tummy..... i dunno how to discribe le... need more experience.

so we walk lo, then hail a cab, i know where to go liao...coz research thick thick le...
in the cab*
me: y just now u say u bad mood?
jo: no la, got a visitor just now ask me something, i cant answer, then she very sacartic say me. your company only send u alone here?
me: so bad ahh... dun sad lo, i bring u go eat good food k.
btw, u in office always very "dao" (attitude) one hor.
jo: where got, i very friendly de. u dunno only.
me: i in s'pore only talk to u twice, then both time u just answer one word answer...............................
................... fast forward....coz quite dry...

after dinner she suggest we go for a couple of drink before calling it a day.
of coz go la..... for wad say no, she's so fucking happening in this tube dress......
then we go nearby have 2 drink, joke with her(mostly dirty joke), make her laugh, then she start to get closer to me, (dun think sideway) close as in when she talk to me she will put her hand on my arm, u all know one la, those close fren do one.
then when she laugh she will also touch me. I steam whole evening man, cannot go down, cont like this i scare my manhood spoil. so coming to 11pm le... i suggest go back lo. coz tmr still got to tent the booth and i still got to go office. she say early, she want go dancing.. can tell she abit tipsy le.... i take the chance hold her bare shoulder, tell her, "tmr still got to work, u want party, tmr k. or last day of the show. now u go back and rest, if not no good result ur boss will blame my show. i also need to rest le.".. then dunno why i just move forward kiss her forehead.... after one whole day she still smell so fucking good.

she abit stunt, then she smile, " u promise de ahh... "
i realise she cant drink de, but love to drink, ok, sure fuck liao.....
we take cab back to our hotel. 2 minutes walk away from each other only.
i dun want let her think i pervert or wad. so i let her go up on her own, but not before i got a goodbye kiss from her on my cheek.

forgot to tell u guys, everytime i go oversea, i will buy a wine from airport to the hotel, just for self drinking.
heheh.... wad's coming up the next day.... action.....

part 4 coming....
Old 09-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Samster

paiseh ahh.... i really first time writing story, compo in sec sch always fail one. so dun expect too much ahh.... writing part 4 now....
Old 09-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
ChinaFriends67 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinaFriends67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, nice start u've got here. Awaiting for yr next installment.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Suck_My_Dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Bro, more!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

carry on bro, more please!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
Bull05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 09-10-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster

she abit stunt, then she smile, " u promise de ahh... "
i realise she cant drink de, but love to drink, ok, sure fuck liao.....
we take cab back to our hotel. 2 minutes walk away from each other only.
i dun want let her think i pervert or wad. so i let her go up on her own, but not before i got a goodbye kiss from her on my cheek.

forgot to tell u guys, everytime i go oversea, i will buy a wine from airport to the hotel, just for self drinking.
heheh.... wad's coming up the next day.... action.....

part 4 coming....

aiya, my part 3 never finish properly, I again for 2nd night PCC to sleep... hahah.....

ok, part 4....
this part i will cut short the boring part, and try to go into action fast.

as usual, go office, then go show. again same thing.....
today she look really good, she wearing a short skirt, just short enough to be exec... then a long sleeve shirt which showcase her figure like no other top does, inbetween the button i somemore can see black bra... nbz, i dame tu lan, meaning anyone talk to her sure peek one... there..... got one ang mor stand next booth kena caught by me peeking inside the hole....
again steam liao....

ask her how's her sleep, she say good, then i tell her better be careful, her shirt the hole so big, later alot of unwanted attention. she ask me cannot ah, i jealous ahh? she say at most kena pick up then tonight i have dinner myself lo, then i secretly pinch her face(dunno how to explain) those like naughty gal type of pinch.... then comfirm again tonight go dinner.

so again i spend my day walk here walk there talk to my other client. then find my hk col which we really click well. 6pm, 7pm.....
"ring ring" "ring ring"

me: hello
jo: ehh. sorry leh, i not meeting u le
knn, my heart sank leh. like u know tragic happen ur heart suddenly drop to the floor, then ur mouth like 10 cock stuck inside.
me: ah??
jo: got a client ask me out for dinner, potential big client.
Me: really ah?
jo: ya lo... i tmr then go eat with u ok
NBZ i find strange one, how come her voice coming from behine me leh.....
i turn around,
she was giggling like hell....
my face was like (u flip nowadays paper u always can see the type of face one) those lose stock face....
jo: scare ahh? i not ur gf, how can u scare i go eat with other? (knn, tio shot back liao.)
me: no la, where got scare. i got many prog line up ahh....
jo: still want lie, ur face red liao la...
me: (change topic) want go eat or not.
jo: go lo.... hehe..... dun keep seeing that hole la.... i wun wear this again le....

after dinner, jo ask me go drink..... i cracking my hear.....
me: ehh, i dun think i want go drink today la, i brough a bottle of wine from changi, still have drink 1/4 leh. cannot bring back s'pore one.
jo: wa, ur excues to call me go ur hotel very good hor...
me: u dun dream la, i always bring one wine oversea to drink de. u dun think too much, i show u the receipt. (show reciept)
jo: ok la,.... so u not inviting me up to drink ahh?
me: u got report to do right.... u beeter finish ur work first....
jo: i got my laptop here... *smile
me: meaning
jo: meaning anywhere also can do...
me: *ksiao thinking* so u want come share the wine ahh?
Jo: i dun want go back so early leh... very boring leh, alone...
me: u want me pei(acc) u need fu chu dai jia one hor(pay sacrifiy)
jo: ur renewal of this contract lies on my report ok....
i fucking high liao, feel like just ripping open her shirt, and fuck her.... i dame happy she giving me the chance..... haha.

ok lo, go back to my hotel. i tell u the counter ppl at the hotel was looking at this hot babe man.

reach hotel.....
part 5 coming soon..........
Old 09-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

all bro who reply and those reading the story without complaint, thanks, at least i know my story still readable... hahah
ok, i doing next part now.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1