The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Irritating SMS Ad Rcv'd for Sex Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
i blocked the no. liao, it's just that every few weeks, a different no. sms will come, i've screenshot the sms and send it to police for them to investigate.

the tel no. 6858 8888, i called back and it was a Woodlands transport voicemail, i check woodlands transport website don't have this no.
Bro, you aren't the only one. I have been receiving them pretty often as well, and was about to ask in this forum haha.
Old 18-11-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40304 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irritating SMS Ad Rcv'd for Sex Website

Once u book a PRC FL she will scan yr number in their wechats group to make sure u r a customer not 鱼 AV n safe to accept booking
Then yr number will be share with all Ah Tong OKTs
Tats how we received those unwanted advertisement SMS
Cant stop them ... I already block abt 5 numbers n still receiving

This thread should be direct to Dome FL2 as most r fm Ah Tong OKTs .... but I dont think they will care

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 RenHaoS 23/4

Last edited by loneyheart; 18-11-2017 at 11:03 AM.
Old 18-11-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Irritating SMS Ad Rcv'd for Sex Website

A husband and a wife made almost $650,000 over a few years from running a website which advertised the sexual services of various vice operators, using the money for living expenses and even to buy a car.

On Friday (17 November), Liu Chin Guan, 36, and Angela Lim Xiuyan, 32, pleaded guilty to 10 and four charges respectively of abetting by intentionally aiding in living off the earnings of prostitution.

Eleven additional charges were taken into consideration for Liu, an e-commerce businessman, and 17 charges for Lim, a housewife.

The court heard that Liu’s uncle, Sunny Liu, had engaged a designer to create a website advertising sexual services in 2011.

He then approached Liu to be one of the website administrators. After some time, Sunny Liu went missing, and Liu took over the running of the website.

According to court documents, Liu “actively advertised” the website on various popular vice forums as a platform, trying to get vice operators to advertise the sexual services of their prostitutes on his website.

Liu charged the vice operators $300 per month to advertise.

To prevent his identity from being associated with the website, Liu also paid a Thai national $1,000 to open a local bank account where the vice operators deposited payment for the advertisements.

On Liu’s instructions, his wife regularly withdrew money from the account and sometimes liaised with potential advertisers for the site.

The couple used proceeds from the website for living expenses and to purchase a Volkswagen Golf car.
-----------------

And I believe we are the only website that offered such ecommerce sex biz. I was wrong. Of course this is a case study where the operator made tons of $ and invite red eyes people.

An advice to every ones. Share the cake with every body, or else we lose everythings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1